Spoiler Princess Wei Yang ship request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littledragonlady, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Seeker

Seeker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me add a few more spoilers to epilogue of 1st life:

- WY was really tolerant and understanding as an Empress and maybe even a doormat. WY understands that TZ will have a bunch of concubines as an emperor, with some of them being political to help him stay in power and what not. Although she may be disappointed that he's not loyal to her, she never really used her position to oppress the concubines. I think she even helps take care of them like a saint. She was practically the holy mother until TZ wants to add LCL to the harem.
    - The story never really explained why she doesn't want LCL in the harem so this part is my guess as to why: By this point, she probably realized that her family had been using her the whole time to get into the palace without doing any of the hard work. They didn't really know which prince to support so they waited it out to see who became emperor. They don't want to sacrifice LCL in marriage to a prince bc he might not become king so they kept holding off on her marriage until shes practically a spinster (20-ish). They're confident that she's beautiful enough to steal the position of empress eventually even if she marries in as a concubine. WY is, of course, a pawn bc TZ doesn't have a stable position and most likely to not be king so they used her marriage as a connection or familial relationship of sorts to still get good will with TZ. TZ, ofc, wanted to marry LCL but pretended to be satisfied with his new wife and treated WY like she's the love of his life. She got duped and he manipulated her feelings for him to do a bunch of shady s**t bc her poor hubby was so wrongly treated. I think the 7th prince sort of liked her in this lifetime but it was never fully explained and WY was probably the reason for his downfall like poison or something, I'm not too sure so don't quote me on this. They were even at war and WY got shot with an arrow trying to protect TZ, the bastard. I think TZ truly liked WY throughout the early part of their marriage bc she was really dedicated to him and even learned military tactics and how to play the flute for him. She was probably his closest confidant and the only one he can consider as a partner and a friend.
    - As the emperor, he became greedy. Since he now rules the world, he can have anything that he want so why not marry the number 1 beauty in the kingdom. LCL was the one he wanted originally anyway so why not have it all and complete his dream? He can have the beauty and the friend. Since WY was so accepting and she's so close to LCL, the b***h keep going to the palace bc WY must be so lonely so she needs a sister and a friend, he thought WY wouldn't mind. Ofc, she's pissed off bc she took an arrow for him and he wants to marry the sister that used her to get into the palace easily. She refused and said that he can marry in anyone else but not LCL. This is probably the 1st time WY truly defied him so TZ got pissed with her and said he can do whatever he want, which starts her fall in favor.
    -Honestly, he was willing to keep her as empress as long as she obeyed him and do what he wants. Since she denied him the "one" thing he asked of her, he decides to punish her by torturing her emotionally and physically. WY wanted to travel around the world so he cut off her legs. She said he doesn't know what love and happiness is so he favors the f**k out of LCL and made her empress to show how happy and in love he is with LCL. Along the way, WY's son died and LCL's son conveniently became crown Prince. He had eunuchs constantly torturing WY in her cold palace after her legs got cut off so that she's probably not even human anymore. I think he got even more angry that after all those things, she still doesnt know how to repent and become obedient so he had her tortured daily especially since she became more rebellious and resenting him like f**k. At this point, TZ doesn't care bc WY isn't pretty anymore and is always cursing him. So to protect his new family from her constant curses, he bestowed her some poison and then have her body and the palace burned.
    - After her death, he probably regretted it. He won't allow her name to be mentioned like it's taboo. When he's older, he started taking in concubines that resemble WY bc he finally realized how great a wife she was. She might not be the number one beauty, but he can actually talked to her about meaningful things and she was kind and gentle. Unlike LCL who's only good for her beauty and is actually an empty vase. He pretty much only remembers the good parts about WY and about the beautiful memories they had together like he didn't viciously tortured and killed her or something. The only thing LCL cares about is her beauty and on how to maintain her youth. She subconsciously realized that TZ is pining for WY but was in denial until her niece from the Jiang family got married in since she sort of physically resembles WY a lot. TZ marries her bc she reminds him of the once young, gentle and loyal WY. He wants to live out a fantasy of being with a WY who isnt disobedient. LCL confronts TZ about him wanting WY and that she won't let him marry the niece. Ofc, he got pissed off bc he's the king here and no one tells him what to do. Like WY, she can only be empress as long as she is obedient. He also said how old and ugly she was and how he can't stand sleeping with a hag like her. He also compared her to the young niece, shes so young and pretty compared to LCL so why dont she look in the mirror. Stuff happens like in earlier spoilers posted. She was arrested in her palace and is not allowed to leave. Her son came and talked to her and made her realize her position. Her mom was the Jiang family direct descendant, like their daughter, so they supported LCL. Mom is now dead so they don't feel as close or connected to LCL bc she's a Li not a Jiang. That's why they found someone in their family who looks like WY and have her seduce the king bc then their direct bloodline will be the empress and on the throne eventually. LCL pretty much experienced a bit of what WY experienced when she was still alive. TZ tortures her emotionally by having a bunch of mirrors in her palace so she can see her ugly face now that its all burned since she was so vain.
    - LCL escaped to go see TZ and was met with the niece. "Accidentally" falls down the stairs and died while staring at a young and beautiful WY, who's staring back at her (WY is from the 2nd lifetime and is watching everything from a dream).
    - Niece insinuates that the queen is dead so the harem needs a new queen, i.e. her. TZ was like "No. No. My cute and gentle WY lookalike, we don't need a new queen. You just need to obediently stay at me side and do everything I say." Cue rebellion.
    - TZ died laughing bc his son doesn't realize how bad a shape the kingdom is in. TZ was not a competent king and already a rebellion is brewing, I think. Once the son became king, the country will likely fall soon after bc the kingdom got to the point that it can't be repaired or something especially so soon after the upsurption. It's just ironic how his son wants to become king without realizing how much of a hot potato the situation really is.

Edit: Just went and reread the epilogue. The look alike is actually the other niece, the decent half-sister's daughter. This niece is the one that LCL doesn't want in the harem.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    Kaylee, DOHere, kurohamukami and 18 others like this.
  2. Seeker

Seeker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also what is with the Anguo princess or something? TZ's foreign wife in the 2nd life. Something is wrong with her body so she can't have kids and won't have sex with TZ.

Also her death was horrible. I already know WY can be extremely coldblooded and cruel with her revenge but, dang, her torture of the princess was hardcore.

3. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Beginning of the second arc is similar to the drama.

4. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, the drama is completely different. I was so excited when the drama came out then it turned to disappointment. Should not have high hope for drama will not be the same as novel.

DOHere, winterkaguya and shouahang58 like this.
  5. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    From one generation to the next. Smh.

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  6. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww, now I cannot wait to read the novel! Cannot wait to see Wei Yang scheming against those evil bitches! ^_^

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  7. Chainz366

Chainz366 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have some details this Anguo princess. Did she do something bad to WY? How did she die? Why was TBZ chosen to marry her?

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the Anguo princess again?

9. Chainz366

Chainz366 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk but the spoilers mentioned she was TBZ wife.

10. aesprica

aesprica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read this part of the novel a while ago. Anguo princess is the youngest daughter of Empress Pei of Yuexi. She comes over to Dali with one of the Wangye's, Yan Wang, to form a treaty between Yuexi and Dali. Long story short, to help cement the alliance, marriages are needed. Anguo princess falls in love with TBZ and TBZ, being the calculating bastard he is, decides that marrying her will bring lots of political benefits. Anguo princess realizes that TBZ is obsessed with Weiyang and therefore hates her since she loves TBZ. Anguo princess was actually born with a birth defect - I think it's translated as vaginal agenesis - basically, she doesn't have a vagina so she's unable to have sexual intercourse.

Anyway, TBZ didn't know about that before he married her and after marriage she refuses to have sexual relations with him as she's trying to find a doctor who can help her with this condition. There happens to be a doctor who's famous for treating female ailments. It turns out that Wei Yang's friend, Sun ?Mingyu? (I can't remember her name), suspects she had is pregnant (a couple of months) and wants to see this doctor to confirm. (Backstory: Sun ?Mingyu? is the daughter of Sun general and his official wife. She ended marrying Weiyang's older cousin by Er Furen. She's a very pure and straightforward girl and Weiyang likes her for that). Sun ?Mingyu? ends up bumping into Anguo princess while at the doctor's and Anguo princess decides to kill her because 1) she's afraid her secret will get exposed and 2) she hates Sun for being pregnant when she will probably never get pregnant. Anguo princess kills her brutally - the poor girl gets gangraped by Anguo princess's bodyguards, has her nerves severed, and then Anguo princess rips open her belly and takes out the unborn baby.

Weiyang is extremely pissed. Lots of plotting and events happen. In the end, Anguo princess gets captured by Weiyang during a 'rebellion' and Weiyang first puts her into a low-level brothel and has her suffer there. Then she puts some kind of powder on Anguo princess that attracts snakes and the snakes go all over her. She and the snakes get stuffed in a ?suitcase (can't remember) and she dies like that.

11. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are most people in this story so blood thirsty and kill people in such gory ways?
    Form all the spoilers I have read so far regarding how most of the characters die, I have to say that the author has quite the creativity.

12. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody say something about Jang Tian? Will he go against WY?
    What will be his ending?
    :aww::aww::aww:

I can't remember if somebody said this in previous spoilers. Sorry if it was said before.

DOHere likes this.
  13. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LWY never goes after Jiang Tian's life because he saved her brother's life. However, he gets used in a plot to trap Jiang Nan and then kidnapped twice by LWY/LMD in order to act against the Jiang family. After the second time, Jiang Tian exiles himself and swears never to get involved in LWY's business against the Jiang family... well, he pretty much swears never to get involved with LWY ever again. Then he shows up again in the second half of the story after LWY has moved to LMD's home country in a minor capacity-- he's the teacher of a very talented female doctor and LMD later kidnaps him to save LWY's life.

The dude is super unfortunate but nothing bad happens directly to him because he never acts directly with ill intent. However, LMD and LWY treat him pretty cruelly in that they beat him up a lot.

samster, DOHere, winterkaguya and 5 others like this.
  14. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, poor thing to be caught on that

thanks for the spoiler!!! :blob_pompom:

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I think only have Jiang as surname is already guarantee for LWY's wrath. And poor guy, he spend his time getting kidnapped again and again by LWY and LMD.

samster and Aeiru28 like this.
  16. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fluffy moments between li minde and wei yang ?

17. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH, not so many. TPW isn't really all about the romance and a lot of the sweet moments between LWY and LMD involve them plotting the downfall of others.

LWY pushes LMD away in the near future of the current translation mark because he confesses to her. LWY is aware she is mentally messed up and doesn't think she can love him the way he loves her, leading to them having a minor falling out. However, he takes a poisoned blade for her during a Jiang family plot and she basically goes into berserk mode when she realizes how close to losing him she is.

After that she asks him not to leave her alone. That's about as fluffy as LWY gets. From there, they start to tacitly accept that there are romantic feelings, but they mostly act them out by protecting one another and/or avenging each other when things go wrong. LMD doesn't get a chance to start courting her properly until after their identities both change and they move to Yuexi.

After which, their relationship is still largely based on scheming against others. LMD (later Yuan Lie) gets brownie points by helping out with LWY's situation with her brother and adoptive family.

The actual hilarious moments are the descriptions of LWY's adoptive brothers trying to stop YL from courting their sister.

tammapmap, puu264, astaterix and 9 others like this.
  18. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's enough for me i thought LWY will become a nun :ROFLMAO:
    and thnx for the spoiler

19. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me the moments when LWY's adoptive brothers trying to stop LMD from courting their sister?:aww::aww::aww:

20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to read this thread from the start, you will find many interesting things. I think somewhere around this thread someone said that the brothers always trying to stop LMD meeting LWY (especially at the night), so LMD dig a tunnel under LWY's courtyard. Finally the brothers give up and they let the two meet, but only at the day and with their supervision.

kurohamukami and astaterix like this.