Spoiler Prisoner of Love(manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    I was given a second chance in life by having a new heart but I have lost my freedom. Huo Ji Kang, he wants me to become a substitute of his late girlfriend. Ziang He, he’s my childhood friend who gave up everything. Wei Ru Fei, she is my heart donor’s younger sister. One transplant surgery, has completely trap all 4 of them. Now, how can I face the love life of the owner of this heart.
    Link:
    https://isekaiscan.com/manga/prisoner-of-love/
    ( only prologue updated till now)

p.s- I feel bad for ML because he loses his fiancee whom he loves too much but hates him for torturing FL....somewhere I wish for the childhood friend to be ML

2. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Clars me too...but we all know what author usually do...
    2nd leads are too pitiful

Clars likes this.
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh great. Another shit manuha with a abusive ML and where I'll pop a blood vessel. This is trash but so am i

*add to reading list*

Clars likes this.
  4. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Till the end its all just abuse...the novel is 236 chapter...
    Its a trash and its depressing...he abused her...when in last chapter she was pregnant and she hide it from him...he tried to frocefully have sex with her and hurt her....thn when he saw her tightly hugging her stomach he realish that she is pregnant and rush to hospital...the doctor told him about his hell sex abuses...he was guilt..after finding out that his 1st love did many schemes to be with him again....he realised his mistakes....
    But 2nd male lead will marry someone else....but the person who he loved the most will always bbe our mc..
    This story is full of abuse sex....the male always fuck her to death...i hate it and after reading the novel...i dropped it...

5. Mareeya

Mareeya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask the novel title of this manga? I try to find the novel but so far still cannot find it

6. Bis_Senshi

Bis_Senshi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone. I'm also interested in the manhua. I found 2 sources but I can include them on the message because you need to have posted at least 5 messages.

Here are the alternative names : Exclusive Lover, Exclusive Possession of Your Heart, The Emphatic Prisoner of Love and The Heart in Captivity. Like Mareeya, I would like to read the novel. Would anybody knows if it has been translated and if yes where to read it?