LCD Pristine Darkness

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by avid_tranzgeek, Jan 7, 2018.

1. avid_tranzgeek

avid_tranzgeek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, noticed that not many people have noticed a sequel to When He Comes, Close Your Eyes exists, and has begun translating, so just wanted to put it out there. The latest chapter that's been released is Chapter 3, and Bo Jinyan has finally been introduced~ Though it's at its earlier stages, the author kicks off the novel immediately with another murder case! I'm feeling a lot of great vibes from this novel, and I know the OTP won't disappoint! Here is the NU Link. Please no spoilers in discussion!

Synopsis: She has chosen a path that is different from that of the ordinary person and she has also fallen in love with a man who is different from that of ten thousand other. Thus even she is covered in bruises, her heart filled with reassurances. Pain radiates from the bottom of her heart, but happiness also brims from the bottom of her heart, causing the secluded Butterfly Killer from the masked gang of killers to emerge……

Darkness is everywhere. To get to the bottom of this painful investigation, he must leave to uncover the illusions behind the darkness. Justice is like the cold rocks in a deep abyss beneath the great moon. Yet the clear light has always existed in the dark. If he finally comes, please close your two tearful eyes in the depths of the night forevermore.

Looking forward to this series, given how good the first book was~

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    namige likes this.
  2. namige

namige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I adored WHCCYE! Especially the tortoise mo chen, and the side stories. Also watched the drama and noticed Pristine Darkness as soon as it went up.

3. avid_tranzgeek

avid_tranzgeek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah same! I'm wondering why not that many people have noticed Pristine Darkness yet though, especially considering how much love the first book got xD

namige likes this.
  4. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ***cries***

Fu Ziyu no...
    No......

5. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link