Prometheus Agency Prometheus Agency - Lower City

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Feb 21, 2018.

1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    VOLTULIN - LOWER CITY
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to Prometheus Agency Location Thread - Lower City! This is a thread where any member can RP as their character. From time to time there will be event and also mission.
    Rules:
    1. No Powerplaying (controlling other characters' reactions).
    2. No Metagaming (a character having access to knowledge they have no viable way of obtaining).
    3. No Godmodding (Ignoring statistics, turn order and other limiters).
    4. Don't kill or harm the other player's character without the consent of the player. It means please take care of what interaction you will have with them. Don't force the other player to interact with you.
    5. Although the Cyberpunk setting is dark and often explicit content-wise, please keep the mature topic in moderation. That means no explicit sexual content, no excessive swearing (it is not forbidden, but try to tone it down), and no excessive depiction of violence or any kind of mature content. The staff will warn you when we see something that goes too much.
    6. Feel free to ask if there's something not clear or you need to make sure of something. We're be happy to help y'all~
    WRITING FORMAT
    [Sublocation Name] - [Place of Interest]
    -write your story and interaction here-
    -tag someone to interact-
    Example:
    [Silver District] - [Urban Park]
    It was my first time being there. The park itself is quite simple, but still a welcome change for me who was caged in my own office for a whole week.............
    @shad12ow

To make it easier to read and follow the RP, it is recommended to quote the RP post you're responding. For example:
    Player A:
    RP A
    Tags Player B, optionally quotes RP B

Player B:
    (Quote RP A)
    RP B
    Tags Player A and C

Player C:
    (Quote RP B, optionally RP A as they are not directly connected, but through RP B)
    RP C
    Tags Player A(If appears) and B

LOWER CITY
    Sub-Location: Birghison Shipping Company HQ | Industrial District | Chinatown | Fleatown | The Paradise
    Place of interest: -tba-

Lower City is the area that consists of the largest amount of district, from district 9 to 15.

District 9 to 11 is the industrial area and also the place where many of Voltulin goods are being produced. It is also the location of The Farm, a large industrial farm complex that produced almost 75% of Voltulin’s food and medical supply. Rumor has it that due to the numerous consumption rate, the Farm has started implementing questionable method of raising livestock and plants. But that is just a rumor. As in, no one can really say whether it is true or not.

District 10 is a special district owned privately by Birghison Shipping Company. It houses its large armada of vehicle for its logistic operations.

District 12 to 13 are the districts that act as the living area and also the lower end commercial district. It is the location of the Chinatown and also the Fleatown. Chinatown is the melting pot of culture in Voltulin. It is also acts as the poorer residents daily job provider that give menial pay. The Fleatown also acts the same as Chinatown, with the only difference that it is known as the place to get anything as long as one could pay. From drugs to illegal implants, one could find them here.

District 14 to 15 is the area infamously known as The Paradise. It is the housing district of the poor and also the place where people of questionable origin resides. In short, it is the slum area.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ONGOING EVENT
    AZURE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
    [​IMG]
    Azure World Championship is a very prestigious urban flying car race that is held by a committee under the same name, Azure World. The committee itself is owned by two corporate giants, Bishamonten Group and Zela Energy. The championship is a 7 days event that will be held in the Middle City, as it will use the road of the Middle City as the flying car’s race “track”, but the “track” themselves is not on the ground. They are in the shape of a large floating ring that is scattered all over the city. Each of them are numbered and the racers must go through them one by one to reach the finish line.

During the event, the whole Middle City will be in a festive mood. At that time, one can see many unique shops and companies that came from all over Neo Earth just to open their own stall in the Middle City. No one will want to miss the yearly event that attracts the whole Neo Earth’s attention.

Detail of the event:

1. One can find a variety of unique shop along the street of Middle City, especially in the Silver District.
    2. The race will be held every single day and people can view the race from the street since there is some safety net being deployed all over the city to prevent any falling debris in case of an accident.
    3. The surveillance in the Middle City is at peak due and the amount of patrolling drones and officers have increased a lot. One can even find some military personnel on the Diamond District to secure the area.
    4. Even though surveillance is on peak condition, due to the event being attended by many VIPs, there will be some underworld people loitering around dressed in everyday clothes.
    5. (Class-specific condition)
      1. Combat
        Many companies will seek out freelancer combatant to either guard their racer, their VIP or even sabotage their competitors.
      2. Medical
        Many companies will seek the service of freelancer medic to improve their racer’s condition or maybe just stand by as their backup paramedics in case of emergency.
      3. Artist
        Due to the event, the services of artists to make advertising for the many shops and companies will be in high demand.
      4. Engineer
        Many companies will seek the service of freelancer engineer to customize their car or their equipment. They might also hire them to sabotage their competitors.
      5. Business
        The event is a good time for anyone that wants to make a connection or two with the Neo Earth’s many companies.
      6. Services
        Shops will have job offers to any available person to be their clerk or waiter at their stall.
      7. Occultist
        Although most flying cars use a hi-tech engine, there is some company that tries to use the unorthodox energy to power their car. The service of any free occultist is always welcome.

PLACE OF INTEREST​
    [Akashic Bookstore] - @A.I.M.E-02847
    A small old Bookstore that located in the inner parts of the Lower City. One of the few remaining bookstore existing due to the era of digital information. As the shop sells wide of variety of books, still most people have no interest of them. Some books that might be considered rare or antique which might be useful for others or they would be just plain relic of the past.

[Jiaohong's Small Shop and Bar] - @Quaesitor
    Jiaohong's small shop and bar, or Jiaohong's bar for short, is a store owned by Bao, who is part of the forgot the gane name from Nahrenne. The shop sells pretty much everything, as long as it's not expensive - food, drugs, small firearms, tape, and much more. Strangely enough, the Asian food there isn't as good as the Eurpoean food.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Exitiumm likes this.
  3. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    [China Town] - [Jiaohong's small shop and bar]
    After a rather exhausting day with 3 jobs, which he barely managed to complete in time, Victor enters Jiaohong's bar to unwind in its rather relaxed atmosphere. Relaxedly greeting the owner with barely more than a mumble, he get's served the usual 'mystery' beverage. Placing his gasmask down on the table, he thanks the owner with a small smile and proceeds to take a small sip. This time it was... rather bitter. Not exactly his taste, but he won't complain about a drink this cheap.

Looking at the others in the shop, Victor can see quite a few of the usual customers, all looking slightly patched up. They most likely were in a gang fight, and cleaning that up is too much work for a single person like Victor, so he does not feel particularly interested to ask about it. Then, apart from the few normal customers buying some stuff and the occasional drug addict, there aren't many others in this shop that sells a little bit of everything.
    [​IMG]

shad12ow likes this.
  4. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    [Flea market] - [The rooftops]
    After finally getting the prosthetic's that he had always dreamed of Rex was testing them out by running around on the rooftops of the Flea Market. "Ahh this is the life it's so much easier to get around on 4 legs rather than two whilst walking on the roofs and my rifle gets less in the way of my movement now." Rex notices a nearby rooftop garden and stops skidding around it just in time making sure never to enter anywhere with plants is a hard ask to do whilst running around on the rooftops. "That place wasn't there yesterday I am sure of it I guess some new noveau rich person has popped up in this area." Rex sits down on the adjacent rooftop to watch the garden to see what the new owner is and how he runs his buisness.

"No one is here I guess." The door opens and out comes 3 young kids and a man in a tidy black suit. "Hmm maybe they aren't noveau rich but true elites I wonder why they have come down here. Well I guess I had better leave as that security guard likely won't want me watching." Rex turns to leave and continue on his merry way testing out his new prosthetics.

OOC:Is this right???

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    shad12ow and Quaesitor like this.
  5. Gutu

Gutu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [China Town]-[Streets]
    Walking down the streets of Chinatown was always a novel experience. There was always something new to see. Like that suspicious red stain on the wall near a popular bar. Saf was sure it wasn’t there the last time she passed that way. While expertly weaving through the crowded streets, she made her way to one of the many interesting shops she frequented.

From outside the little shop looked like one of the many places that people in desperate need of money came to pawn off their last belongings. And it was because of this that Saf knew there would always be a chance of finding something unusual here. The android at the counter ignored her as she looked around. Most of the stuff was the usual junk like old toys, rusted prosthetic limbs, burnt out computer chips etc.

While trying out an old clockwork toy, Saf’s mechanical eye spotted something unusual under the heap of junk she was fiddling with. She carefully put away all the stuff over it and brought the object up to her eyes. It looked like a battery of some sort and it was only a little bigger than her hand that was holding it. She looked all over it but wasn’t exactly sure what the object was. While examining she felt a faint sound coming from it. Bringing it close to her ear she could a rhythmic sound that sounded eerily like a heartbeat.

Quaesitor, Nahrenne and shad12ow like this.
  6. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    [China Town]-[Madam Q's Host Club]

After delivering his usual fake goods to a shady shop in Fleatown, Elias headed into Chinatown to celebrate at one of the more fancy Service establishments he allowed himself to frequent. It was a good time to celebrate his acceptance into the Agency. His new life could begin and maybe he could step out of the stain of Paradise and the Lower City. He stepped into a shop with a clean atmosphere and the scent of perfume that was a welcome change from the outer streets.

"Welcome back Honey! It's been awhile. Do you want the usual company?"

Before him was a short Oriental Madam in red, that ran the Host Club he walked into. Bright colorful artwork decorated the walls, some of which he painted.

"Yes Madam. Could you get me a drink as well, it's a celebration." Elias was very respectful to the woman before him.

"Oh? Aren't you still too young? What's the occasion?" The Madam spoke with a coy accent and a small smile.

"I just got a new lead on some future jobs. you may see more of me."

The Madam touched his shoulder lightly. "That's a good thing Hon, let me see what I can do. Do you want our Artist girl? I could give you a discount."

Elias thought of his always light pockets. "Yes. Sorry to trouble you."

"Oh it's never any trouble Hon. We're here to serve."

Elias sat at a private rounded booth, away from other customers where he was served a glass of "water" from a beautiful young woman. Who then sat gracefully beside him.

"Do you know the deal?" Elias asked.

The Hostess nodded. "The Madam explained. You can help with the slump I've been having?" She smiled prettily and touched his hand.

"That's up to you." Elias put her hand in his and she blinked suddenly falling asleep on his shoulder. The Madam had someone waiting to take her into the back of the store. Elias picked up his drink and sipped. He could taste strong alcohol. "To my new life." He toasted himself, as he drank at the bright club in silence.

VannVann, shad12ow, Gutu and 2 others like this.
  7. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    [Paradise] [Oasis Studio Apartments]

Elias left Madam Q's red-faced, but otherwise not inhibited. Making his way back down to his hole in the wall in the slums of Paradise. Elias opened his door with a creak that sounded like it's hinges were on it's last legs. A rat quicklly scurried behind his poor excuse for a bed, and into a hole in the wall. "I'm back Twitch." The rat was a fixture he could never seem to be rid of, so he gave up one day and just gave it a name. He closed the door and looked around.

His room was a mess of papers, grafite charcoal and paint. some unfinished sculptures, and other various carvings or projects took up the corner of his small space. Once his mom died, he fought tooth and nail to get the money to afford this place, it served as his home and workspace. He immediately went underneath his bed removing a loose floor-board and checking the space. Inside was a small box with 3,446 credits. He sighed with relief at finding it intact. It was the sum of all of his years of hiding and saving what he could from those who would take it from him. "I suppose I should get an account at a bank now so the Agency can make deposits." Elias frowned.

Like many in the slums he didn't trust the banks run by the the rich corporations, but he would lead a different life now. He added the 4 credits remaining from his days work making it an even 3,450 credits, before taking it with him, and leaving the box empty. He looked around. "I might be able to afford a better place soon..." He glanced at the hole in the wall. "Sorry Twitch." He left his room behind, making his way to the upper city to make an account with the banks there. He didn't feel comfortable doing so in the lower districts, even if it would probably be fine. "I have to let the Agency know once it is done, so that they can make direct deposits." With a grin, Elias headed toward an area he hoped he would one day be more familiar with.

leegood, shad12ow, TiggerBane and 2 others like this.
  8. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    [Fleatown] - [Rooftops]
    Whilst running around on the rooftops. "I wonder were I should go today now that I have had my fun as I only have a few credits left on me and well I have been avoiding going to the local pubs and such for a while now as I have been way too busy saving up. I guess I will go to one of my old haunts Jiaohong's bar well sadly the old boss passed away 17 years ago and that is when I last went into the building for drinks. I wonder if his son is running the business now or if someone else took it over from him." Rex runs around the rooftops heading home first to put away his weaponry and to grab out his old tenor saxophone.

[Chinatown] - [Streets]
    "I think that I may be lost oh well it should be three lanes down that a way but this area has really degraded since the last time I was here." Noticing a street performer without a permit playing here without a care in the world Rex is stunned. The player is only mediocre but he is still getting tipped as well. "Yeah this places level has really fallen so I last came here and I didn't think it could fall that much lower back then. Ohh well at least this means that I can earn some quick cash around these parts from now on if I get a pass from the local gangs."

"Hmm I was lost I new it Jiahongs should be here." Rex looks up and down the street before deciding to ask one of the locals where Jiahong's bar is. "Excuse me do you know where Jiaohong's is?"(Rex)
    "Hmm it's down the street opposite you mustn't have been there in a while huh."(man)
    "No I haven't been there in ohh 17 years now it would be."(Rex)
    "Thats a lot longer than I would've thought for how close you have gotten to it sir."(man)
    "Aye it is a lot closer than I expected as well." (Rex)

[Chinatown] - [Jiahong's bar]
    Rex enters the bar and sits down at one of the tables with and puts his case in front of him on the table.
    (Hmm it has changed a lot since I last came here and the clientele really has changed as well I guess that is what happens when you don't visit a place for a long time.)

Quaesitor and Viator like this.
  9. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Paradise] - [Apartment Complex "The Great Wall" 75 C]

Maya was processing her daily tasks, as a housekeeper in Shou's small one-room apartment. The latter was currently snoring, seemingly locked in a disturbing dream, that somehow put a smile on his face. She liked his sleeping face the most. She didn't know why she liked it, or what liking would mean, but thinking about it didn't really occur with her. What did occur in her head was mostly an ongoing analysis of the state of Shou's accomodations. Pretty much everything in there, except the Net Router had to be turned on and off manually, the bathroom's shower and toilet had completely analogue controlled plumbing, as there were no sensors in there, except for the networked consumption sensors, which the water company recenty installed. The bathroom boiler was still in decrepit, but functional condition. The shower and sink's valves were a bit loose, and required sensitive tinkering, until they could be completely closed. Maya had that down perfectly, after 146 iterations of turning them around, until the sound inside the installation was perfect.

Moving on to the room, it was designed with utility and maximum space in mind, capable of being converted to several types of accomodations, with most of the furniture and appliances hidden in the walls. Right now the bed took most of the space inside, while the kitchen area and the two-seat folding table were hidden behind sliding doors. Not automated of course, this was a rather cheap establishment.

One thing that was electronic in this place was the front door camera. There were others inside as well, but Shou had managed to disconnect those, out of paranoia that people would hack into them. Somebody rang the door. Maya connected to the surveillance system and observed the newcomer. His face was hidden by a hood, hands in the front pockets of a leather jacket. In a microsecond she disregarded several scenarios on how to approach this, eventually going by Shou's directive of not bothering him while he was asleep, and acting like nobody was there.

The doorbell rang again.

Viator, TiggerBane and leegood like this.
  10. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Paradise] [Roaming around]

I looked out the window at the cluster of building they called 'Paradise' and my first impression of it, was that it was a dump and not worth my time. A few moments later, the cab stopped and started going slow for some reason so I asked "Why the sudden slowdown?" The cab driver replied "There are gangs out here that take it upon themselves to harass anyone going too fast, since it might be a driveby by an opposing gang."

I nodded and returned to looking out the car window, looking for when my destination was going to go into view.

Viator, TiggerBane and BB_Tensei like this.
  11. Ryuubii

Ryuubii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [District 14] - [Motel]
    As I finished packing the last of my essentials, I slung my bag onto my back. Then, putting on the hood of my jacket, I departed from the room and checked out.

Walking out of the motel, a faint smell of blood together with the rotten smell of the slums assailed my nostrils.

Looking forward, I saw a man unstably walking towards my direction.

Then, just as we were about to pass through each, the muffled sound of bone crunching entered my ear.

Following that, the man who was just about to pass by me wobbled backwards, clutching his broken neck and dropping the rusted knife in his hand. As he groaned confusedly, I saw him looking at me with the familiar eyes full of fear. Following that, the light in his eyes dimmed, indicating the arrival of his death.

Without much thought, I dragged away the quickly cooling corpse into a dark alley where I discarded it into a trash bin filled with many other corpses.

But just as I threw his corpse in, I saw a crumpled picture dropping down from his hand. Picking it up, I saw that it was a picture of the man with a more youthful look together with a woman and a little girl. Their smiles in the picture could only indicate the word 'Happiness', was what I thought as I looked at the picture.

"How bright." I muttered.

Then, looking towards direction where the far away Middle City is in, I tugged down on my hood, whispering to the night.

"Far too bright."

Viator and shad12ow like this.
  12. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link

The man at the door was adamant about entering. He rang the bell continuously, at which point Shou was about to wake up. Maya quickly dashed to the bed, and closed his ears, maintaining the silence of the apartment. Outside was the usual night chaos, with the laughter of vandalistic youths, terrorizing the neighbourhood and breaking things apart, which were still left standing. The man outside finally seemed to have given up.

Maya let go of Shou's head, but was suddenly made into a hug pillow by her sleeping master.

"Maya you feel sho good hehehe~"

There was a bang on the door, then another. Maya tried to stand up, but as she was a rather light model, she couldn't leave the grasp of even a sleeping hikikomori. The door crashed down, being made from rather cheap materials. Well either that, or the intruder was augmented.

"Oho! What do we have here?" The man entered and showed his vulgar face. His smile would have been creepy to any onlooker possessing the empathy required for this judgement. Maya just looked on silently at the intruder, analyzing the situation. She contacted the local police force, but Shou had said they were rather unreliable, and to consider other options. Sadly there weren't many for her in this situation. She considered crying out for help, but failed to do so, before the man got violent.

"What are you looking at bitch, huh?" He shouted, and pulled at her hair. The cybernetic girl's eyes merely appraised him, unfamiliar at what to do in this situation. She assumed she was going to get damaged, but didn't know how. The worrying part was how to defend Shou.

leegood and Viator like this.
  13. Gutu

Gutu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Momentarily shocked by what she heard Saf almost dropped the object from her hands. She couldn’t help but grin. This was interesting, really interesting. After haggling with the android at the counter for a while she managed to buy it for 3 credits. Phew, negotiating prices with emotionless androids was a task she did not enjoy.

[Paradise] [A certain rundown building]

On opening the door to the basement Safi was greeted with darkness. She opened up a panel on a wall near the door and fiddled with a few wires and switches. The room was now illuminated with a clear white light. Though purchasing and installing these lights had been quite time consuming, it was worth it. Because it served another purpose than just providing light to her workshop. Anyone who ventured inside without switching on the lights would be greeted by a beam of light bright enough to fry your corneas blinding a person forever. Not that her little workshop had anything of particular value. The light security system was just one of the personal projects she created in her free time.

Putting the heartbeat battery on a table near a few prototype helmets, Saf went towards the corner of the room and dragged out a huge box. Inside were files containing various schematic diagrams. Though Saf barely had any sort of formal education she had taught herself to read and write. Throughout the years she had been working in factories she had always recorded what she was ordered to do and how to do it. Now searching through all the papers she realized that there was no component like what she found used either in machines, weapons or vehicles.

Saf sighed wondering where she could go to find information. Asking around about it in Paradise or China Town could invite trouble if she wasn’t careful.

14. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    [Paradise] [Oasis Studio Apartments]

Elias collapsed on his bed as soon as he made it home. "The guards gave me a hard time after all..." He mumbled into his excuse for a pillow. He probably looked pretty suspicious wandering around the upper districts at night. He tossed and turned but he couldn't sleep. It had been an exciting day. "I didn't even get to buy art supplies from the diamond district!" it was a painful missed opportunity.

Elias could hear Twitch scurrying around in the wall. I'll have to go to Jiaohong's, or maybe FleaTown tomorrow..." Elias thought about his tour of Arch Education and couldn't get it out of his head. He started flipping through his almost filled sketchbook. It looked like he wasn't going to get much sleep.

leegood and Exitiumm like this.
  15. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    I took out a cold drink and sipped on it as the car stopped in front of the building I needed to go to, "The great wall huh, wonder why it's called that." Though I had already thought of an idea why, perhaps it was a great wall to block it's inhabitants from rising up in the social ladder.

I got out of the taxi after paying the driver and looked for 74C, after a few minutes, and Hugh beating a few people almost half to death, I arrived in front of it only to get a text that the meeting location was moved to a different place. I saw the door was smashed opened so I popped my head in "Is this a great time to ask where the person who lives in 74C is?"

BB_Tensei, Exitiumm and Viator like this.
  16. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    [Chinatown] [Street near "The Great Wall"]

Elias was stumbling back to his Apartment. He had decided to go down to Madam Q's for a nightcap since he could afford it with his 300 credit boon today. She really took extra-special care of him as long as he had the money. While on his way home he could hear the normal ruckus of the night. Even if he was drunk, one still had to have a preternatural awareness on these streets, whether it is daylight or dark.

He was just another street drunk to the inhabitance here so far not worth much attention, as long as he took care to conceal his good looks in the shadows. He started to sing to himself a slightly slurred version of the old lullaby his mother would sing when he was growing up. He still missed her, after so many years.

As he was passing The Great Wall apartment complex lost in his memories, he heard a commotion outside of a certain apartment, a crash, as he saw the silhouette of someone breaking inside. He remembered when that man broke inside his home, beat him, then choked his mother to death while she tried to help him, and he could only watch half-conscious. "Hey!" he yelled, but the silhouette didn't hear him, as he disappeared inside.

A sober him wouldn't get involved in something like this, but tonight he was filled with memories of his mother. He swiftly started to run until he reached the broken doorway, flipping out his knife, he ran inside. When he entered he could see the offender pulling the hair of a strange woman, and it ignited his inner-rage.

He crashed into the man's back as they toppled over the bed together. He grabbed his back-collar and attempted to throw him away from the woman. The man stumbled back but quickly regained his balance, as Elias quickly flew into him again. He wasn't particularly strong, but he was flexible and had a body like a snake. He got around the man and put the blade to his throat.

"Death or sleep?" he asked. trying to pull energy out of his body. The man wobbled but resisted. It wasn't the first time Elias cursed not being able to feed off people who didn't allow it. The man pushed back and Elias hit the wall together with him. But he used the opportunity to dig his blade in and draw blood. For a moment the assailant froze at the reality he might die. "Death or sleep?" Elias tried pulling energy from him again. This time he fell to the floor.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  17. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link

"... Thank you." Maya displayed a 10/10 cheerful smile, that seemed out of place in this situation. She was programmed after an idol, after all. "And the people outside? Are you here to help too?" She asked. She didn't wasn't programmed to recognize human body language in particular, but her learning algorithm had picked up things along the way. The large man by the man in the suit looked dangerous, but the man beside him seemed to control him, judging by the submissive behavior of the large man. She couldn't fathom why all these people suddenly appeared in the apartment, however. As Shou didn't give her much access to the city network, she couldn't trace them either, and it was just a random consideration for a future upgrade, anyway. The lifelike human doll turned to the new arrival, holding the man down, and asked:

"Would you like a meal, after you're done? I'm afraid we cannot offer much, but I will do my best."

Meanwhile Shou was frozen from terror in the background right after waking up. He was biting his lower lip, but was too afraid to say anything. He just wondered if he did a mistake in Maya's programming, considering how she reacted to the situation.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  18. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    I watched the man walk in the apartment, strange that he had not seen me, But I guess It's because I was standing in something's shadow. I turn to Hugh "Take care of anything troublesome around here, I want to see what happens next." I walk in and see the tussle going on so I decided to wait it out.
    Eh? What a strangely calm woman, Must be some kinda expert, I nodded to myself as I replied "Well, Why not?" and I let myself in "I'd like to know if this is a common happening, seems strange one would break in without analyzing the people who live in the place."

BB_Tensei likes this.
  19. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Elias was thankfull that the drinking dulled his pain. His back and shoulders would kill him tomorrow! He turned to the smiling girl, but he could feel no aura of energy about her. Instead he felt that the frightened man behind her was human.

"Are you kidding! I jumped into a troublesome situation to save a doll, and some pervert!" Elias frowned as yet another stranger stepped into the room. He got his blade ready again, tense at another strangers arrival. @BB_Tensei @leegood

leegood and BB_Tensei like this.
  20. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hello There stranger, or rather we're all strangers here except the girl and the..." I looked behind her "man hiding behind her, and I was just curious about what was happening here." He eyed Elias Curiously, "Hmm? Who do you look familiar..." I thought back to the client at the back who deposited a small sum of money as if he was depositing something big and shook my head, client confidentiality and all that.

When I heard the doll part though, I looked at the scared man closer, but decided that the man who was standing was a better person to talk with. "How do you do, My name's leon."

@BB_Tensei @Viator