Prometheus Agency Prometheus Agency - Lower City

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Feb 21, 2018.

1. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    [Chinatown] - [Jiahong's bar]
    "Have you ever heard of the movie war stars. It is set in a galaxy far far away a long long time ago. It was a massive hit when it came out in my Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandpa's day he was lucky enough to get to drink in the bar that they had specially set up in the district with the actors from the movie. That bar still exists to this day and it still holds the highest spot on the family list but I have never been to it personally so I don't know if it should still hold such a position. Anyway if it's about my own personal experience then there is only one of the bars the Green Cat that I went to during the Global war which I would bother to tell you if you want to here another story about adventure and bars?"

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Gutu and Quaesitor like this.
  2. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "I haven't heard about that movie. I haven't really watched many, either. But there really is a bar takes the highest spot on the list...? And yes, I'd like to hear another story."

3. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "Aye with 9997 points because of it's alcohol isn't top notch. Well the story about the blue cat bar is my own personal top bar with a score of 7525 points and a nice 75 points in every single category except entertainment which was 100. That bar is a wondrous place the music and entertainment was always top notch even if other places could beat it in the other areas. But that's not what you want to hear about I think you want to hear about the fight that went on there between my company of soldiers and an enemies battalion. We were hold up in that bar for 10 days and nights till we were rescued by an airstrike from a jet squad. You see the bar is in the middle of nowhere and generally only the rich went there however it was a part of a easily defensible position and had very few entry points. We were chased inside and by the other group and we hid in the inside of the building whilst they tried shelling us out both groups had orders not to damage the Blue Cat which is the only reason we survived. I got my record of kills killing off all the leaders of the group in a minute all 30 of them but they still held there till the last man. Then after that occurred there were roughly 80 different bar fights that all occurred and we got so drunk after that battle that some of them are still sleeping off the hangover but anyway there were only 50 of the company left by the end of the fighting that was both my happiest and second least favourite time during the global war." Rex sighs and goes quite whilst sipping at his drink his face is contorted into both a happy and sad smile whilst thinking about these times caught up in the moment.

Quaesitor likes this.
  4. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite overwhelmed, Victor stays silent for a few seconds. "That... sounds kind of weird, to be honest. But even more impressive."

TiggerBane likes this.
  5. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks kid I rarely get asked about these things but here is one piece of advice from a war vet to a young kid never join an active war unless you are oppressing real tyrants the loss of friends just isn't worth it in the end. Ah I really want to play Tori now."

Quaesitor likes this.
  6. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm not planning to join or fight any war. Without me, my family may not be able to survive. I'm sure you heard stuff like this often enough, though. What's Tori, though?"

TiggerBane likes this.
  7. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "I have and my condolences to your situation I have never wanted to have a kid but I do need to pass on the bar rating legacy and that's the last thing I need to do with my life before I die. Tori is my Tenor Saxophone that is on the table hear, the my sniper rifle is George and Betty is my Baritone Saxophone by the way." Rex finishes his drink and checks that he still has all his clothing and the little amount of money left in his pockets.

Quaesitor likes this.
  8. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "A kid...? I don't have a child, but my little brother and my parents. Live in the slums next to the industrial districts isn't healthy... but I wish you good luck with the bar legacy. If you want to play it, you could just step outside and play it, right?"

9. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "I guess I will see you some other time I think I may be becoming a regular here again." Rex gets up checks himself over and steps outside after dropping some credits on the table to pay for his drink. Rex pulls out Tori from her case and places his hat on the floor with his license displayed. He begins playing the song Autumn Cannonball.

Quaesitor likes this.
  10. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Okay. Then until next time? You seem like a fun person, to bother with a youth like me." Still sitting at the table, Victor listens to Rex playing.

11. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Rex changes song to Goldfinger playing the main melody of the song.

Quaesitor likes this.
  12. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Rex turns around and walks back into the bar after picking up his hat which had 15 creds dropped into it somehow. He looks for Victor and seeing him still at the table he says, "Goodbye I will see you another day." Then turns and leaves the bar completely and heads towards the an access way to the rooftops so that he can move about far more easily in the area and return home quickly.

Quaesitor likes this.
  13. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Paradise] - [Apartment Complex "The Great Wall" 75 C]

Today was just one shock after the other. Shou was just getting used to being cold and sleep deprived, when he noticed his friend covered in blood all over. At this point he was already used to getting surprised, so he just stood up, covered in his blanket, and ran to the window.

"Get in through the doorway, there isn't any door there now anyway. Maya, Sunao is here, let him in!"

"Okay Goshujin-sama~"

"I'll get you a towel, go wash yourself up. I can't do anything about the clothes, though. We launder down by Zhang's. He should be used to blood, though it would cost you extra, since it's hard to wash. Go take a shower, before you freeze out here!"

Naraku likes this.
  14. Helvetika

Helvetika Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Chinatown] - [home]

I've gotten a real job, huh. I have to thank Mr. Tanaka later.

I was lounging on the balcony, gazing down to the street below. The hustle and bustle of the city that never sleeps was a comforting noise to my ears, as if nothing would change in this city. Even now, I felt hopeless, feeling that whatever I do, I won't be able to change this fate.

As I continued to gaze outside, I could hear footsteps coming to my position. As the door opened, I heard a voice said,

"Onii-chan! Onii-chan! Look! I got a perfect score!"

It was Sayuri's voice, the third eldest of my sisters. As I turned my body to face her, I was tackled by her.

"Sayuri... you're heavy." I teased her. My hand slowly pushed her back as I came into sitting position.

"I'm not heavy! Stupid onii-chan!" She said, pouting. Despite her acting mad like this, she began to crawl to my lap and sit there while unfolding the slightly rumpled test paper on her hand.

"See! I got a hundred, onii-chan!"

"I see, good job, sayuri." I said as I ruffled her hair.

"ehehe. praise me more."

For a while, we sat like this, as Sayuri talks about her school and her day in general.

As the clock hit 3.26, we could hear a door being opened, followed with a shout, "I'm home!"

Sayuri got up and started to run to the front perch, while I followed her. after we arrived on the front perch, sayuri excitedly tackled my twin, Chiyuri.

"Welcome home, chiyuri-nee!" Sayuri said, followed by my own greeting.

[TBC]

15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    [Paradise] - [Apartment Complex "The Great Wall" 75 C]

"Thank, I will pay you back for this... I didn't want to visit in this state, but some circumstances didn't allow me to do that I can say." exclaimed Sunao after shrugging, at the same time, he began undressing himself as he went to wash himself, he didn't even try to hide his naked body.
    He cracked his shoulders and began to wash himself, at the same time, he began to tell why he was in this state.

"Let me explain, I went to the Industrial District because I wanted some materials, that wasn't the first time I went however... this time was different as there was no deals and simply bastard to ambush me... so I kinda eliminated them, it would have been troublesome if I had let them get away." After a sigh, Sunao quickly finished to wash himself and exited the room as he had trouble putting the towel around his size since he had only one hand.

"Damned arm... anyway, that's what happened ? And you ? Why the fuck do you have no door ? Need some help ?" Sunao asked with a twisted smile as he scratched his head, messing up with his hair.

16. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Tal sat down in his chair exhausted. He had finally gotten in his things set up in his workspace when Ole Ben had popped in and berated him for putting all of his living supplies in the same room. '"It's bad for business. We must be a bit eccentric here, but there's a minimum of professionalism and living in your workspace not only looks bad in terms of rep, but can be kinda dangerous with some of the work we do. If you don't have a space outside the shop, we got some rooms in the side building that are sequestered, safe, and quiet. So move there. Here's a key."'

He then had to hoist his futon and other living supplies down to his room and then rearrange both his room and his station to fit. It seemed like most of the mechs had left for the day or were discussing in the main lounge, but Tal really didn't feel like talking with them. And he was way too tired to cook at this point. He'd much rather order delivery. He flipped through a list of nearby food places. 'Ivan's Classy Pizza. I gotta say, I love the name Ivan. Such an excellent name. Pretty good reviews too. Low Delivery times. Bit expensive, but I'd rather not eat straight grease.'

Ivan dialed them up. "Hey, I'd like a larged pizza delivered."...."Um could I get it with mushrooms, pepperoni, and black olives. Extra cheese too."..."Yeah that price sounds fine."..."Um, you know Kenobi's Shop, in Eleven?"..."Yeah, the kinda famous one off of Yoda Avenue. I'm new, just started working and I liked the sound of you shop."..."Pleasure doing business with you too. If I like it, you'll probably be hearing from me again for sure."..."Tell your delivery guy to tell whoever's at the desk that it's for Talenel Elin, and if they get confused by that, tell them I'm the new mech.".."Be seeing you."

Tal decided to start working on his gauntlet. He knew there was a way to optimize the way it processed magic to add more tensile strength, he could feel it. He slid on his mask, so he could check out the mana flows and went to work.
    @Frank N. Stein

17. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    Rocco landed outside the store feeling pretty good about himself. He had turned a prank call into a sale and was even able to fly back unrestrained. As he entered the store, he saw Ivan busying himself with a pie. Ivan looked up to see Rocco and noticed the lack of pizza in his hands. "It wasn't a prank call?"

"No it was, I just sold the pie to the homeowner. Where's Albert?" Rocco looked left and right for the familiar figure. "Out on a delivery?"

"Yeah. In fact you came at just the right time. We have another order. Closer this time; District 11."

"Oh nice, I know a fun way to pass by on the way." Rocco smirked at the thought.

Ivan gave a look to Rocco. He knew Rocco was reliable, and even having some fun didn't effect his deliveries. Still he sighed. "Fine, but don't take too long ok? Pizza is priority number one."

"Alright boss!"

Rocco took off again with the pizza. The wings of a griffon vulture let Rocco fly for long periods of time without having to worry too much about energy. Of course, that was relative. Flying took up a lot of energy so Rocco consumed equal amounts of food. Rocco flew into a apartment grid as he had a childish smile on his face. He liked this place because it had such small places to fly. The challenge not only developed natural parkour skills, but his turns became really sharp from flying here so much.

He would soar into an alley before closing his wings and drilling into the wall. Right before he hits, he would twist his body so his feet would hit the wall where he would run along the wall with impressive agility. Sometimes he would just fly through, while others he included various types of acrobatics into his flying. Soon enough he reached his destination.

Rocco entered the shop with the pie in hand. He saw a receptionist at the desk so he approached with a friendly smile. He looked at the receptionist and pointed to the pie in hand. "Pie with, uh, . . . mushrooms, pepperoni, and black olives. From Ivan's Classy Pizza for a Talenel Elin. The new mech."

18. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    [Industrial District]-[Kenobi's Shop]

Tal heard the buzz from the mech up front. He sighed. He just had found a most interesting way to divert the mana in the glove of the gauntlet could provide for some very interesting applications. Ah well. Fast delivery times are part of what he'd ordered for. Carefully setting down his manapulator and the same with the opened gauntlet, he then pulled off his oil-stained gloves. He walked out of his space and down the hall before tapping the button that would activate the door with a bit of a puff of smoke. He strode out into the front space and seeing a strange fellow up at the desk by the mech-on-duty, Tal intoned "Where's the pizza?"

It was at that moment, hearing the deep and booming voice that came out, Tal looked down and suddenly realized he was still entirely dressed in his magi-suit and mask, certainly not the most normal appearance. Especially with those glowing eyes. Ah well, hopefully he didn't scare anyone.

(OOC: See my sig for a picture of what Tal looks like in full getup)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  19. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    Rocco stood wide-eyed at the robot, no, man in front of him. The eerily glowing eyes and strange clothes along with the deep voice made him seem like some sort of monster. Rocco would be lying if he said he wasn't startled the moment he laid eyes on the man. In fact, it'd be a lie if he said he regained his calm shortly after. Rocco had frozen and his feathers bristled for a moment as stared at the man for a few seconds before processing what the voice had said. He blinked before regaining his signature smile. "Um . . . one pizza pie with mushrooms, pepperoni, and black olives, right? Can I have your name?"

20. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    [Industrial District]-[Kenobi's Shop]

"Uh...sorry." Tal quickly pulled off his mask and gloves to reveal a normal human face and hands, albeit tattooed hands.
    His face was red with embarrassment and putting the mask and gloves under one arm, he shamefacedly scratched the back of his head with the other hand.

"I think that is it. That it is mine. The pizza." A much more normal and more high-pitched voice came out. He paused a moment to collect his thoughts. "Excuse me and my manners. My name is Talenel Elin, though you can call me Tal, and I believe I purchase that pizza. From Ivan's, right?"

He let out a breath having finally gotten out the important words.

"Ivan is such a nice name though. For some reason I've always liked it. Not that that's important when it comes to pizza really."

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018