Prometheus Agency Prometheus Agency - Offline Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Gutu

Gutu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What is your general opinion on the RPG so far? Its fun.
    2. Do you still want to continue playing the RPG? I havent posted anything in a while so I feel a bit out of the loop.
    3. What makes you want to play the RPG more? The world is really interesting.
    4. What prevents you to play the RPG more? (E.g. not enough player, IRL condition, not interested anymore, etc.) I was busy in irl with exams and stuff so I stopped posting for a while but now I am not really sure what to do with my character.
    5. What difficulties have you encountered when you play in the RPG so far? I am not really sure how to interact with other players.
    6. What features do you want to see more? (E.g. more locations, sub-location, mecha, mission, etc.) More missions would be nice
    7. What other input can you give to improve the RPG? -

shad12ow likes this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Gotcha~ Ah, like good ol Jin from AG. LOL~
    2. There's at least 1 mission for detective. The missing person one. But, hey, I'm not a detective too. XD
    3. Gotcha~
    4. It's good doing your hobby. Keep up the god job then~
    5. Gotcha~
    6. Ah, the law system, eh? I think just think of it like our international law. There will be no difference, just that corruption and influential people can go away unscathed easier. Now that I think about it, isn't that our real world's law? I mean, the same. Yeah, the same, the same.
    7. Gotcha~
    1-3. Gotcha~
    4. Hmm, I guess it's just that time of the year, eh? Everyone is busy. Myself included. XD
    5. Just start talking in here~ I'm sure the good people in here will gladly interact with you~
    6. Missions. Gotcha~
    7. Okay~

JinVodka likes this.
  3. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    *thumbs up*
    Eh..? Well, speaking of which, Cider is supposed different from Jin. Oh, wait his wearing a helmet lol~ Well, he has a better reason for wearing than Jin lol~ I have already planned to his face since his disfigured~ So no issue~
    curse you ikemen
    Missing person? The mission I was thinking is find the missing cat though ahaha~ Maybe cause I watch youtube videos of pets.
    Also, I'm watching Gintama while drawing so I'm worried Cider's case will become weird lol~ From serious plot to comedy? Ahahahah
    *trying to recover from the weird influence* I'll be back! Once I deal with this stupid ideas ahahaha~

shad12ow likes this.
  4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to see how @A.I.M.E-02847 will react to the sudden comedic turn. And, oh, comedy in a cyberpunk setting. Interesting. How very, very interesting.

A.I.M.E-02847, leegood and JinVodka like this.
  5. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What is your general opinion on the RPG so far? It's good
    2. Do you still want to continue playing the RPG? Sure
    3. What makes you want to play the RPG more? I enjoy the character I built here the most
    4. What prevents you to play the RPG more? (E.g. not enough player, IRL condition, not interested anymore, etc.) Because I am waiting for someone to finish up what he was doing.
    5. What difficulties have you encountered when you play in the RPG so far? the waiting time.
    6. What features do you want to see more? (E.g. more locations, sub-location, mecha, mission, etc.) mecha
    7. What other input can you give to improve the RPG? @leegood 's suggestion here "Nnnnnnn, perhaps if someone agrees to it. have an event where their character is in mortal danger?" I agree and offer my character.

leegood likes this.
  6. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of putting a character on mortal danger~ I really like how @A.I.M.E-02847 put her characters in that situation~ Ah, the surprise is really good~ Especially when I didn't expect it to happen~
    It not like force or illogical as it flows with reason~ Ah, nice I want to react to something like that~

leegood likes this.
  7. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_hide: I'm probable late...
    1. What is your general opinion on the RPG so far? The world is nicely done.
    2. Do you still want to continue playing the RPG? I'll try f I found time.
    3. What makes you want to play the RPG more? Opportunity to write story? It's a good to express oneself.
    4. What prevents you to play the RPG more? (E.g. not enough player, IRL condition, not interested anymore, etc.) Work and communication. I'm not good in dealing with others.
    5. What difficulties have you encountered when you play in the RPG so far? Nothing much, I haven't started yet. Maybe the proper abilities of my character. Whether I let Alisia combat system or focus on hacker.
    6. What features do you want to see more? (E.g. more locations, sub-location, mecha, mission, etc.) Mechs and the A.I. system. Like the androids are living to the human society. Something similar to omics in Overwatch since it is the most recent.
    7. What other input can you give to improve the RPG? A proper place where the agents can meet up or perhaps there is already a lobby which I might forget. I still don't how the agents will contact each other. Hackers can gather that info but what about combatants. That part is still mystery since agents only got info that they will be contact for a mission. Usually the agency give specific mission to a selected persons but that is impossible due to time constraints. I don't have much to add.

Alisia is a serious automata, wouldn't her reactions kinda boring? :blobwoah: I'm not good with comedy

shad12ow likes this.
  8. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely: That is pure luck and some thought of trying to kill off my character.
    I don't think I can write Alisia in a difficult predicament that would be satisfactory due to her setting.

:sushi_sorry: I'm sorry being late but you don't have to wait for me if you want to start a mission.

shad12ow and JinVodka like this.
  9. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! That's fine! A straight man or lady! That is a most have on comedy! Just react~ *thumbs up*
    Don't mind~ In the idea of setting~ How about I place Cider in a difficult situation instead? I nerf that guy so much for the fun so I might ask you to save him in pinch~ Hehehe~
    Don't mind~ I'm busy drawing and writing other stuff~ Ah, my mind is all draw x100~
    Hmm... I'll just PM all the case I want to do so you can give some input about it hehehe~

10. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Just put Rex in a difficult situation it's more interesting if the character has already given a good account of themselves like Rex has I think (or is supposed to have)

JinVodka likes this.
  11. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ I see Something when that person is well prepared but still got caught by something unexpected. *nods* Having a intelligent villain will be exciting~ Since we can exploit the scenarios to put our character in difficult situation.

For Cider I'm think of using the weakness of his body from the accident for a proper reasons. It's more pitiful and fun for me~ But I'm troubled if putting the character in a hard situation always will lessens the credibility. Depends on how the character handles the situation I guess.

12. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually Rex is heavily countered by swarms/robots/ambushes than you might expect due to his age and an emp can stop his movement completely.

JinVodka likes this.
  13. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I could see that but emp... Cause he's wearing the full body armour?

14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Thanks~
    2-5. Gotcha~
    6. Omices, eh? Then mecha and android. Gotcha~
    7. There's plenty of place people can meet each other. There's the fast food place in the silver district, there's the bar in chinatown, there's the other bar in the lower city. Contact each other, eh? Hmm...okay, that's something to think about. Thanks for the input~

Hey, the reaction of a serious person in a comedic scene is very, very interesting~

A.I.M.E-02847 and JinVodka like this.
  15. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    wut

leegood likes this.
  16. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

18. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah mate. It something is going to happen to Alexandria then the whole of Voultrim will burn before she goes

leegood likes this.
  19. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    But what if that was just a cover story by her *winks*

VannVann likes this.
  20. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything is a cover story with Alexandria. Trust me.

leegood likes this.