Game Sign Up Prometheus Agency - Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the background a bit off though? There aren't really tribes away from civilization I thought?

2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...I imagined it like this. The tribe that got through the Light Rain and then make their own village on Neo Earth. It's a possibility. There's no statement against that. But, let's make @Elfidro elaborate them more. My interpretation might be off though. If it is, yes, he would need to change it. As simple as that.

3. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I just wanted to be clear, you know.

shad12ow likes this.
  4. Elfidro

Elfidro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I edited it to say that it was away from any major metropolitan area instead of a civilization.

I didn't know I had to elaborate the origin of the tribe, @shad12ow your deduction is basically 100% accurate. Basically the way that I thought of it was that this pure-blooded Giant tribe of 100-200 Giants were unlucky enough to have the light rain strike their small village and they got transported into Neo Earth. Rynault's father was born in Neo Earth and not the previous world that the tribe was living in. And the tribe of Giants didn't like living with humans because of the following multiple reasons.

First, their huge size and stature presented a major problem when having to live in a society where everything is made to fit humans (think about the costs associated with the amount food they would need to eat, how big their houses would need to be, it would also be difficult to fit in cars, trains, and buses). Second, they weren't as technologically advanced as the humans in Neo Earth, so they were disadvantaged in a society that favored the smart over brawn. You could argue that they could be part of an army, but their small population + the fact that they are literally a huge target against guns wasn't exactly a good thing. Third, their tribe's culture prevented them from mingling with any other race and their tribe preferred to keep their blood pure (only this particular Giant tribe though, other Giants may be more lenient or whatever).

Hope this answers any questions!

Arcturus and shad12ow like this.
  5. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, this works well! It's always useful to be detailed and clear in your backstory.

6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Then it has perfectly fit to the lore. Might want to add that to the species background story just in case.

7. Elfidro

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by adding it to the species background story?

8. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean just add another spoiler under the background story. Named it The Giant's Backstory or something. Just to make it easier for people to see your char's species backstory. It's a good backstory, ya know?

9. Elfidro

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know that I could make a backstory for my characters parent species, but I followed your advice and added it.

shad12ow likes this.
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Splendid. Just splendid~! Good job, my good man~

11. katokashi

katokashi 31st Imperator of Indolence

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's try this RP thing out?

Name : Locke
    Race : Human
    Short background :
    Jared Lane was an ordinary person born to poor parents. When he was 17 his parents died without leaving him an inheritance. Poor and naive, he signed up as a test subject for a research facility hoping that the sizable renumeration would give him an opportunity to start a decent life. Unfortunately, one of the experiments he was subjected to wiped out his ego and consciousness, effectively rendering him brain dead without damaging his body or brain in any way. One of the researchers, upon realizing that his brain was curiously undamaged, decided to appropriate his body for his own personal experiments. After a while he managed to install another ego into the vessel that was Jared Lane's body. This ego was Locke.

Locke was a cryogenic patient from a while back who's term was about to expire. Due to insufficient medical technology it would be impossible to reverse his old age so he would die moments after he was thawed. The scientist managed to transfer Locke's ego to Jared Lane's body but due to the difference in age, all of Locke's memories and experiences after the age of the body was lost.

Locke at 17 was the second son of farmers who lived out in a relatively remote area. His favourite pastime was hunting and he had a preternatural talent with bolt-action rifles, strangely sights with any sort of magnification would diminish his accuracy, especially on moving targets. Since his brother would inherit the farm he lived a mostly aimless and hedonistic lifestyle. He had little to no ambitions or dreams and each day was spent enjoying the present rather than preparing for the future.

After Locke awakened in Jared's body the scientist ran tests on how well it worked. Slowly he became acclimated to the unusual form over a few months, but Jared's time as a test subject finished. The scientist (pleased with all he had managed to learn) arranged a name change, paid Locke and sent him out recommending that he register up at the Prometheus agency. Locke now 18, had an unfamiliar world to explore.
    Profession : Rifleman
    Class : Combat (Lvl 1)
    Personality : Lazy, Hedonistic, Dissolute, Possessive
    Agency Points : 0

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    shad12ow likes this.
  12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Agency, Mr. Locke. Your registration has been completed. You are now a member of Prometheus Agency. Your access level is Combat (Lvl 1). We have linked your data with your mobile number. We will contact you through your number when any appropriate job is available for you. We hope you will have a good day, Mr. Locke.
    OOC: Welcome~ It's a little bit slow since most are busy. And there's an event too. Feel free to ask around in the offline thread~

13. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Zero One Two Service Droid
    Race: Android
    Short Background:
    Zero One Two Service Droid awoke to a black nothingness. Then words appeared on his view screen. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law. Next thing he knew he was a waiter in an American historical type diner. When the diner closes for the night Zero One Two Service Droid is told that it can do whatever it wants before opening time.
    Profession: Waiter
    Class: Services lv 1
    Appearance: Normal adult male. Wears a dress shirt with a vest over it, dress pants, and dress shoes.
    Personality: n/a
    Agency Point: 0

14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Agency, Zero One Two Service Droid. Your registration has been completed. You are now a member of Prometheus Agency. Your access level is Service (Lvl 1). We have linked your data with your mobile number. We will contact you through your number when any appropriate job is available for you. We hope you will have a good day, Zero One Two Service Droid.
    OOC: Well, another android, but without a human-like name. Good luck~

15. Z-Ouji

Z-Ouji Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Zachery (Zach)
    Race: Faun
    Before coming to Neo-Earth via lightning bolt, as she calls the Light Rain, Zach was on her Earth being a, no, The kingdom's witch doctor apprentice. Her only regret was not learning anymore powerful combat orientated magic from her mentor.

Zach is like an Faun, a fun-loving, happy-go-luck, party animal, so sitting around making a blessing water wasn't her idea of fun. Her mentor would let her animate the dead for people on their travels outside the kingdom at the right price, but beyond a curse doll and one wound inflicting spell Zach could be called a glorified holy woman. However, that wasn't who Zach was. Zach could count her interests on two hands: party, party, party, adventure, fun, and party. See? Two hands. Everything isn't so bad though, Zach's rinky dinky lame gifts in her world are kinda valuable in this one, so it isn't all bad.

Zach knows one thing: Now that she's here she's gonna have the time of her life. Zach planned on using her powers to earn some coin and then travel this new world, have adventures, and party all the way.
    Profession: Witch Doctor
    Class: Occultist
    Just like any Faun, Zach had the ears and tail of a cow and the horns and legs of a goat. Usually, Fauns do not know modesty and only don spats and an accompanying stylistic loincloth of choice, but since coming to Neo-Earth Zach now knows that a woman is to have her upper torso clothed.

Not many clothes are tailor made for Fauns so she makes do with what she normally wears and a black cardigan for added decency as well as her lovable and faithful companion coiled around her neck, Zez. Zez is a garden variety of snake as thin as two fingers wide and long enough to comfortably loop around Zach's neck once.
    Personality: Zach is an adventurous soul who wants nothing more than to make money, have funa, and party, party, party!
    10. 0 Agency points

------
    This is my first time rp-ing; hope this is good.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    shad12ow likes this.
  16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Hmm, 2 things I need to point out.
    1. Please don't remove the "Name", "Race", "Gender", and such label. Just keep it there. It's to make people able to read your character's data much easier. As simple as that~
    2. The only way anyone from outside of Neo Earth to come there is from a Light Rain, nothing else. Just a wee bit of an edit there.
    After you've edit them, I will gladly put your name in the character roster of the game~

17. Z-Ouji

Z-Ouji Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All fixed, I meant for the bolt of lightning to come off as comedic because I felt my character would rather come to her conclusion then immediately believe Light falls from the sky.

shad12ow likes this.
  18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Agency, Ms. Zachery. Your registration has been completed. You are now a member of Prometheus Agency. Your access level is Occultist (Lvl 1). We have linked your data with your mobile number. We will contact you through your number when any appropriate job is available for you. We hope you will have a good day, Ms. Zachery.
    OOC: And there ya go~ Feel free to go the offline board to look for any available member~ And also welcome aboard to Prometheus Agency~

19. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Name : Tia Windfox
    2. Race : human (artificially altered)
    3. Age : 21
    4. Gender : female
    5. Short Background :
      the Windfox family was a small merchant under Birghison Shipping Company. They were born and raised as one for 2 generations and generally speaking, they lived quite a happy life. However when their only daughter was born, it was the dawn of their downfall towards a sinister darkness. The daughter had no feet and her spinal cord was twisted, resulting in almost total paralysis two months after her birth. The parents worked way harder than they could do, but the result was well worth it; Tia was able to recover from her paralysis at the age of 6. Alas, they could not rejoice, for the mother died from overwork. Tia's life wasn't going easier either, from physical disabilities to rabid bullying. The father then got a splash of hope from someone who claimed to be a big shot of Camua Corporation's bionic R&D, he took the bait for his beloved daughter's well being... Only to be caught in a steep circle of undercover "slavery". Tia would have to be thoroughly "examined" (lenny face) for as long as the contact was valid. That is, until the said big shot was dead by heart failure due to excessive lust. It is now 3 years after his death, Tia struggles to make money for her living and to support her exhausted father. She has only basic education provided in her sheltered life as a guinea pig, and her bionic legs as well as her strengthened spine (and her overall physical might) don't help her enough to live in the bright side of the world. Nevertheless she still hopes to leave the dark days and find happiness.
    6. Profession : waiter
    7. Class : combat
    8. Appearance : 156 cm, 74 kg (most of it is her bionic legs), black short hair, proportionally attractive, asian- looking face with deep blue eyes.
    9. Personality : taciturn but emotional, longs for cute things, wary of strangers especially men but not as much as androphobic (still enjoys sexual activities on her chosen individuals), bisexual (perfers female partners)
    10. Agency Point : 0

@shad12ow we need to talk in private yo. Well I need, not you but still... Yanno wat I mean

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    TiggerBane likes this.
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Agency, Ms. Tia Windfox. Your registration has been completed. You are now a member of Prometheus Agency. Your access level is Combat (Lvl 1). We have linked your data with your mobile number. We will contact you through your number when any appropriate job is available for you. We hope you will have a good day, Ms. Tia Windfox.

LittleFox21 likes this.