Promotion thread for authors with books for sale

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cupcake Ninja, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Aight so i;ve seen a buncha threads over at SH about giving a chance for authors to gain reviews and readers and whatnot but i ain't seen one yet for helping authors who specifically have their works published for sale. So i thought, "eh, may as well make it myself then." So I made this thread there and here too cuz NU is bigger.

Therefore to all your authors out there who has a story published FOR SALE, who would like an opportunity for a shameless advertisement of your novels, or any novel you think deserves a promotion, feel free to post it here! And it should go without saying but please provide a link to where one can purchase your story.

And i don't do things by half measures so i just now created a facebook group for this shit.

Here it is:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://m.facebook.com/groups/388966145563827/?ref=group_browse[/URL]

if you want the group to grow--and thereby increasing the chance of you getting sales--yall gotta share and spread word of it yourselves. Otherwise this is meaningless.

This could be a good thing. It wont be too late to post about your story again after it gains more traction. I mean maybe the group wont get anywhere and i just wasted my effort, but eh, we'll see.

AliceShiki and Zaart like this.
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    DA PERVERT IS BACK!
    #runforyourlife

isn't SH better place?
    hmm topic wise... novel general and pin but this can count as business
    @Tony your opinion?

GonZ555 likes this.
  3. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I been gon a good minute, eh? Heh. Ever since SH became a thing. I don't even read stuff from there either. Im mainly reading webtoons these days so I rarely check NU anymore, hence my absence.

Anyway you legal yet?

4. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    This forum doesn’t like western authors. Unless there is an eastern author lurking here for some reason.

5. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Pogu american brothers that write stories. Very hype

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    this year a wizard! lul, career shift at really bad time da pandemic decide to pop up
    good luck with fb group it take lot of stuff to oversee one, been there done that~

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  7. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesnt matter their nationality, they usually write in eastern light novel style anyway.
    Eh it's up to everyone else if it goes anywhere. If they join and spread word. I just decided to do it cuz I remembered that when I was looking to promote my novel, the facebook groups designed specifically for that wanted me to go to some website and register and pay money to them first. Which I felt was bullshit.

You should just be allowed to post about your work and that's it. Plus there wasnt really a place for promoting a book like what we make over at SH. There are discussion groups, but a lot of them dont allow self promotion. Which I dont mind since I dont promote my work anyway, but just thought it would be a good idea to help others do so.

Also yeah I even had to get a new job cuz of that damn virus. I went from being a handsome part time butcher to a handsome part time maintenance guy at my local Circle K.

Lurking, AliceShiki and asriu like this.