Proud/Hillarious Gaming Moment

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by OriginalChaser, Nov 16, 2017.

1. OriginalChaser

OriginalChaser Dying as a Human

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious if anyone has any video clips or screenshots of some gaming moments that you were proud of, and / or thought was hillarious.
    I know I have a few and wanted to know about everyone else!

And Last (for now)

2. 05858

05858 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I play solo.

3. OriginalChaser

Reading List:
    Link
    trick statement? I never said they had to be from multiplayer

4. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Battlefront II stuff literally JUST HAPPENED and you ran here to share, right? Right? That's what this whole thread is about! >.>

5. OriginalChaser

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah general release is not done oops lol

and no I was honestly curious.

6. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have one to share( not clip or pic) but about story then yes.....
    From exclisively by me, once in Elsword, that i try so d@mn hard that i almost poke my eyes out just to grind an item for 2nd class advance( which is, not there to begin with), and instead i get all are item drop( ain't say they're useless, 'cause they can be dismanlted or sell for cash provide me money to repair eqp and buy more consume to resume that stupid quest), and till the 50th time grind the same map( yes, that d@mn same map all over from the start), i ask my Guild member about the quest, and guess what, i facepalm myself for so agnorant about trusting the d@mn game hints( which is, BS after i search the Elwiki about it).
    Yep, both hirlarious and stupid as the same time( for me), yep
    -_-

OriginalChaser likes this.
  7. OriginalChaser

Reading List:
    Link
    I fully know how you feel!

sealteam14 likes this.
  8. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    And speaking of prouded ones, i guess the pharse" Last Man Standing" can said them all.....
    If you play Elsword, especially after you discover Secret Dungeon, then grinding will turn 180 degree around and bite you in the @ss. And thay excatly the next story follow...
    I auto PT with a bunch of Newbie( although they're higher lv than me and f*ckin' heavy reliant on Restrurection stone). And the map they choose are Transporting Tunnel B4-X( yay.... for the d@mn map keep siphoning your health until it reach 1HP left). At first, these newbie keep truckin' all the mob in the map( although not really since it last about 20 mins until they head to boss room, but still faster than i goin' solo). Sure they know how to buff, but damn, after the environment' poison immune preiod over, those guys keeps complainin' why they always die after 1 hit from whatever the enemies hit them. And in the middle of it, the last mob-room and they decide goin' Luto( you'll know what Luto is if you reach lv 70+ now in the game).... yep....
    And after another 34+ mins( of redoing entire map in Luto mode and alot, i mean ALOT of Restrurection Stone both me and those guys burn all for themself), we've finally reach the boss room, and guess what, they freakin' die for real after deal at least 5-12% total boss health which is constantly regenerating overtime and the damage not even match the boss's HP regeneration( mostly me rolling the boss dmg bar at a suitable standard atk that keep boss HP regen goin' minus so those guys can slowly siphon the boss HP away). And till then, i have enough of it. Even i'm playin' summoner, there's limit of paitent in it( and insult for it's the least played class in the game for their weakness). And in the last resolve, i gone full-solo mode as i always was, always are and always will be, a half-ass tanker/dmg dealer/Attack buff supporter. And after 35 mins and over than 300+ consume i use to substain my character for combat( cause i ended up used all my Restrurection Stone for those Wineners), i Finally finish the d@mn boss off with Pinned-down stragegy( unlike those idiot keep let the boss running around and keep killin' them left, right and sideways). And after that damn battle with those idiots, i off the game for about a weeks before return back to the game just to realize those 3 become my Guild member and always askin' me around to assit them in their quest run...... quite Ironic if you ever think of it... i mean, really, a higher player ask a lower ones how to keep their @ss alive longer......
    Still, those were the days.......
    :3

OriginalChaser likes this.
  9. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Long ago when i played a winning eleven game on ps2 i tried to tackle opponent player when two of the character model overlap together, both of them fall down, and i got instant red card :blobneutral: