Punch the guy

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by 1st Tribulation, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    All those girl at least deserve something... well the ending and the girl Keima choose already being forshadowed during the festival/goddess arc.. we already suspected that author will choose chihiro when he do that crying scene... as keima would say "I can see the Ending"

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    Any harem protagonist from a straight harem novel.

3. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember anyone from the novels I read but if I would punch someone it would be Griffith from Berserk, Rachek from ToG, Su-Woon from Akatsuki no Yona and there are few that I would punch its whole cast/characters (I don't want to dig deep in my memory, as it is like a trauma and I do not wish to relive that regret, hate, disgust and so on....)

4. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Shura wrath mc. Readers who are reading it beware... this story... is going to get a cursing fest near the end... by readers... there is a reason why it's so short. It's so dang trashy

5. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's sad indeed... but it's better than giving a vague ending where all the girls involved are happily surrounding the mc then just ends there. I guess it's the author's way of tying loose ends.

6. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to punch authors who make harem novels. I'm just sick of it. SICK OF IT!

If they are going to make a harem novel, at least make it good. Sometimes you find a promising novel and you enjoy it... then the author introduces a harem into the mix, the mc turns into this Japanese beta character peice of shit.
    Whenever this shit happens I would instantly feel my kidneys failing.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  7. Alyuna

Alyuna Tactical Dove, Best Birb

Reading List:
    Link
    I never feel the urge to punch any character from any kind of fiction. I just stop listening/reading/watching/playing after extremely annoyed by stupid characters or bad plotholes.

But, I do feel the urge to pinch the guy who recommended me a bad fiction.

8. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you punching Keima but I feel that is a load of crap. What kind of reasoning would you choose the girl who bullies and insults you daily because she likes you.
    When I was in primary school, girls used to kick, taunt and all sort of things to get my attention... I found them repulsive. For example, one girl who was overweight and way taller than me, kept insulting me for 2 years.... I gave up and called her "blue whale", as that was the largest mammal I have known at that time.... I explained to her about the blue whale and why. One single insult made her cry and I got in trouble with the teacher. The teacher was like... "you are smart, you should know why she does that? Don't pretend you don't know? She's a girl.,." and so on. She was going about how she likes me and she insulted me get my attention and after two years, I insult her back and I was the one to get in trouble cause she cried.

I found what Keima did was repulsive as it reminded my of the girls who kept doing stupid things which was really annoying. It gives you rage. I would punch Keima, Chihiro and the author... how can he have feelings for the girl who was insulting you daily for years? Pure stupidity.

Xhzero and AshCrow like this.
  9. Comet_Vomit

Comet_Vomit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i first create my own novel featuring myself as the typical op mc and the peep i want to crush as a dead walking shite?

10. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Punching gonna hurt my hand, so I'll just shot it down (gets a sniper gun). Shots the JC of OEM, for dilly dallying to become an evil monarch. Seriously WTH is author doing by messing around. Looking at WOMW and OEM, seems like one got a villain like MC while other got a typical xianxia style MC.

11. Raizhee

Raizhee bubblegum bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna tape a bomb on his stomach and explode it while i am enjoyimyself and eating something to go along with the coke.

12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd slap the main love interest of Otoburi in the face, and then yell at him:

"Your wife is a better mage than you! Stop trying to be a stupid overprotective husband and let her save the kingdom already!!!"

... Huh? I forgot to write in all caps? Oh well, not in the mood of writing all that again... >.>

13. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much ever dense beta jp mc. One person overall though...I would say Yun Che.

14. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably castrate lord fifth, or whatever the equivalent is for a bird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.