Spoiler Pure White Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 17, 2021.

1. padu_c

padu_c Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Artist of the manhwa UPU said on Twitter that she will not in charge of season 2 due to personal reasons. I think this week is the last chapter of season 1. So the drawings will be different. I’m so nervous cause I really like her art

2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh no. No no no no no no no no.

No other artist will live up to her:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    The art is so pretty, every thing is drawn so well proportioned, characters each look different from each other, they're individualistic and expressive, they look cute as kids and beautiful as adults and, lastly, the style fits the story perfectly. The artist is really perfect for this novel, I'm so sad:blobcry:

Wapdyne, roseO, AkatsukiKawa and 4 others like this.
  3. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, these news just plain suck. I just hope it won't be as bad as with Lady Chef Royal (or whatever the correct name is). A lot of great stories are getting manwha adaptations with mediocre art and it really doesn't motivate me to read and support. Sorry for the negativity, but I'm telling it like it is.

With some luck, the art will still be good in season 2...

Grayel, elviis and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  4. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Rin_ei

Rin_ei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh does the novel not have any translators? I also can't seem to find it in novelupdates.

Any spoilers regarding the latest chapters?

DOHere likes this.
  6. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any update as to who the ML is? I'm thinking it's the black haired one. Not the CP. CP seems sus to me tbh.

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it clear it's Ashlot?:blobcozy: Black haired guy, yeah

layyu likes this.
  8. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That should solve everyone's question who the ML is lol

10. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said:
    the cover says it all cough cough
    3rd cover confirmation

Manhwalover356, layyu and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  11. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've MTL'd a lot of comments in Korean from the novel.
    TL; DR: Ashuelot is the male lead.

The romance will truly be a slow, slow, slowwwwwww burn. Ashuelot is half demon, half human so he doesn't feel normal human emotions he's a psychopath, basically. (Jk). If you have observed him in the manwha, you have probably noticed that he always has an indifferent and even bored expression. Some of this has been somewhat shown and explained in the manwha. One example is when we learn that Ashuelot doesn't hesitate to kill anyone who gets in his way. Another example is when Athanasia tells Ashuelot in a flashback that since the next wizard of the Eye of Truth (Elizabeth) will have the ability to understand him, he will be able to stop despising his demon side and love like a human. This is important, because it has already be shown that Ashuelot has self destructive tendencies. Not being fully demon nor fully human, he doesn't fit in with either race because of a very deep lack of understanding. So it seems that he finds little meaning in his existence (that last part is my interpretation).

Elizabeth will fall in love with him again, but even when she becomes an adult, she will have an unrequited love for a long time because - again - Ashuelot doesn't have normal emotions and he doesn't understand humans. Ashuelot's love is therefore *obviously* not paternal and it also seems to be beyond romantic feelings and motives. We can already tell that he would protect and sacrifice himself for Elizabeth, but even in the future, he will not do it based on romantic attraction. Is this love at its purest form?

Anyway. Their first kiss will happen in chapter 494 of the novel (give or take a couple chapters, I'm going by memory). Yes, you read that right xD
    The novel is still ongoing and the romance seems to have barely just started.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  12. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I forgot about this series but OOOHH SHITTT the 3rd cover definitely confirms it, I see those tears, the cover is really pretty too.

Has the novel ended?
    I still prefer it being said in the novel rather than seeing just the cover

13. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter...494?:derpyblob: i don't think i can wait that long. I'm gonna wait until manhwa is completed

14. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There will also be a love triangle (as hinted by the first cover). Apparently, a lot of people ship Elizabeth with Enoch, but that ship will not sail.

We also don't know if the manwha will be as long as the novel. Super long manwhas are very rare

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    DOHere and its0k like this.
  15. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coming back here still saw people arguing over morality and ML

anyways I know it's too far but do we have more spoilers on CP and what exactly is the plan of the villains? and if they succeeded?

16. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Elizabeth had a romantic relationship with Enoch prior to be with Ashuelot, because you said their first kiss (Elizabeth and Ashuelot) was in chapter 494, was it the first kiss for both, or just Ashuelot first kiss?
    Why is this story so underrated? Is it the "grooming" stuff that keeps people away from reading the manwha/novel?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  17. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. I'm quite curious. Since Ashuelot is the ML and not Enoch, then what happened in the 1st TL? I mean Elizabeth seemed to like him, so I'm pretty confused. Is it either a change of love interest or is there something about their relationship in the 1st TL?

18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their first tl is the same: the prince liked Elizabeth and she liked Ashlot

Averyn, Manhwalover356, roseO and 2 others like this.
  19. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get all my information from MTL'd comments so anyone is free to correct me if I turn out to be off the mark.

I don't know exactly what happened in the 1st TL. It seems that Enoch and Elizabeth were married because they were Emperor and Empress. Was it just a contractual marriage or a real relationship? Were they just married for the greater good since Elizabeth was a powerful wizard? Were they even actually married? Who knows. Let's not forget that the current Elizabeth knows the future because of a book authored by Enoch. It's very likely that the book is not 100% objective and that he mixed in some of his hopes and desires in the contents.

The only thing I've gathered is that Enoch was crazy in love with Elizabeth then, and he also fell in love with her again in the 2nd TL. Recently though, I read that in the 2nd TL, Enoch was actually still in love with the Elizabeth of the 1st TL (he will have some of his memories, apparently) . Since Elizabeth is having different experiences and trying to change fate, she will not become exactly the same person she was before the time rewind.

In both timelines, Elizabeth was in love with Ashuelot. In the 2nd timeline she will not be with anyone else, just him.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    Melita_H, syofiaa, MeowPurr and 5 others like this.
  20. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now are you leaving me even more doubts and questions,thanks for the spoilers.
    I don't think there is anyone here who has read or is reading the novel in kakao,I hope I'm wrong and they answer you the marriage question