Qidian bonus chapters

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by Thedudeist, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Thedudeist

Thedudeist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically, since the chapters get deleted from novelupdates, it means i cant pick up where i left off unless i remembered to bookmark the page or something. in most cases, id have to click the latest chapter available on the novel page, and either scroll down for half an hour till i reach the chapter im looking for, or hope that im lucky enough for it to "remember me" and pick up from one of the more recent chapters which also happens sometimes. So, is there anyway to click on a specific chapter from qidian itself?

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    None, but you can use the Manual Reading List to keep track of your progress on the novel~

3. Thedudeist

Thedudeist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats...really inconvenient. Will qidian ever do something about that? or do they expect people to bookmark?

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask them. They (or other translators and groups) aren't obligated to notify NU of every few changes they do. It's NU that has to accommodate their changes based on NU policy and the owner's decision.

Xiao QI's a big boy now. No more needing NU-gege's free advertising.

5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    You can go to a specific chapter by going to the table of contents.