Other Request Qidian comics

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by noemj, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Shinygold13

Shinygold13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone commented on a Webnovel forum that the novel is in the process of being translated and will be published in 2-3 months so let's just wait and see ;););)

2. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if these questions were already answered somewhere in your spoilers as I can't really remember them right now but...

-So it was XL that belonged to the Xia family and not YXL right?
    -How did the Xia family and YXL parents find out about the reincarnation and what was their reaction? Acceptance at once or reluctance and disbelief?
    -Did she tell the ML about it too? His reaction?
    -Isn't XY also her step sis/half sis so isn't she also from the Xia family?
    -Oh and did XL fans believe that she's been reborn as YXL? Did they love and accept it? It's actually pretty surprising that it was made public but I like it

3. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Xia Ling is the one that belongs to the Xia while Ye Xingling had a biological family of her own (her biological father, step-mother, step-sister Ye Feifei who was comatised and also the reason why Original-Ye Xingling remained in Tianyi's training center despite being untalented in order to pay off the money she borrowed for her sister's hospital bills) BUT it was YXL's body that returned to the Xia family while the soul is Xia Ling.

The Xia family is an old family and their ancestors date back to an emperor's line. Anyway, the Phoenix destiny is already common in the Xia family, specifically in its daughters, so the moment girls were born in the family, they would immediately know if the baby had the Phoenix fate. What is uncommon is the Rebirth part and it is said that only Xia Ling's Rebirth was the successful one since most daughters couldn't survive through the Rebirth and died for good.

How did the Xia family found out?
    This was when after Li Lei and Ye Xingling broke up publicly due to the inacceptance in part of Li Lei's family -his grandfather- who had divined that she has a disastrous fate. They don't want Li Lei to be entangled with her so they forced them to break up. Fortunately, Li Lei only agreed with his grandfather's terms on the surface and he tried to create a positive fate for Ye Xingling. To do this, the first action was to pray for Buddha so Li Leu brought the angsty Ye Xingling -she was ignoring him at this time- to a temple to pray and at the same time secretly confirm the divination of his family. Coincidentally, Xia Ling's brother was there and the monk of the temple asked for his opinion regarding the two lovers' fate. Xia Ling's brother instantly knew that this Ye Xingling is his sister and had successfully reincarnated. The news elated the Xia family but they remained estranged with Xia Ling because her disastrous fate hadn't yet ebbed.

Bonus: This was also the first meeting of Xia Ling's brother and Li Lei and wherein Li Lei begged for a way to save Ye Xingling. Xia Ling's brother then told Li Lei of a method that would lead for Li Lei to also shoulder the disastrous fate of Ye Xingling. This method is using half his blood to create an amulet that Ye Xingling must always wear to be protected and this method is seriously life-threatening to the point that Li Lei may lose his life IF he wasn't the destined protector of Ye Xingling to which Li Lei determinedly proclaimed that he will live, implying that the chosen man was him. HE IS! because he survived and gave the plain amulet to Ye Xingling whom at that time hadn't known that Li Lei almost lost his life. She discarded it initially but Li Lei forced her to promise to alway carry it with her. She later discovered how important the amulet is and began to treasure it.

Bonus: It was also revealed later on that the reason Xia Ling survived the process of reincarnation MAY BE due to the protection of PZH in her previous life, however nasty it turned out to be in the end because he did shield her from the darkness of the entertainment industry -he didn't shield her from him though-

Meanwhile in Ye Xingling's biological family.
    First, let me tell how Xia Ling returned to the Xia family. After many ups and downs, Xia Ling can now return to her rightful home to be acknowledged by the Xia family but because she is in Ye Xingling's body, the Xia invited YXL's family to the ritual and used the excuse that the Xia wanted to adopt YXL into the family. At the Xia home, YXL's parents were forcedly persuaded to cut all ties with YXL; her stepmom's a greedy b*tch while the father is a weak man that follows his second wife's opinions, of course, he was reluctant to let go of YXL since she was his daughter but he did let her go because it was pointed out to him that he hadn't done his duties as the father -he lets his second wifw bully YXL- and thus, undeserving of maintaining relationship with YXL. These two underwent the ritual and in this ritual, they declared that they don't hold any ties with YXL any longer, making it possible for YXL's residual presence to disappear and Xia Ling finally felt that she's really Xia Ling.

After the ritual, days later the Xia announced the truth to the world. The YXL's parents did not believe it but because they were paid to be silent, they didn't give a fuss but Ye Feifei, who had been awoken by Xia Ling's brother, didn't believe the declaration and scolded Xia Ling for being a fake and being ungrateful to the family. She believed that YXL betrayed them due to money and even believed that the fame YXL attained can be also easily attained by her since Ye Feifei was more talented than YXL -before Xia Ling reincarnated, that is- (This b*tch is an ungrateful one too because she ignored that while she's effing sleeping, all the costly hospital bills were shouldered by YXL...for years...in a prestigious hospital! Tbh, the author should have let her sleep forever than let Xia Ling's brother wake her up. Greedy also because before YXL was 'adopted' by the Xia, and their relationship soured, Ye Feifei begged YXL to make her debut as a top star...che...she doesn't want to suffer, you see.)

Xia Ling was afraid to tell Li Lei about her being Xia Ling and because of this, Li Lei couldn't understand YXL's reaction when he attempts to seduce her because he had investigated YXL and discovered that she lived a normal life which further frustates him when Xia Ling flinched from his touch because he doesn't know what's happening to her. She doesn't have a history of abuse but she acts like she does so Li Lei used his employees i.e. psychologists to determine the truth.

Li Lei investigated and found out that there's a connection between Xia Ling and Ye Xingling but he wasn't sure yet, after all, it was unrealistic! In the end, evidences keep on piling up and he could only accept it but he didn't confront YXL about this. Later on, after he rescued YXL from PZH's, Xia Ling finally decided to tell Li Lei the truth but when she went to Li Lei, she found a room containing all the evidences that connects YXL to Xia Ling while at the same time, Li Lei found out that he was found out. THAT's the moment when YXL told Li Lei that she is Xia Ling while Li Lei was surprised because of the rebirth issue but easily accepted it; Li Lei told Xia Ling that he didn't ask her about the truth because whether she is or isn't Xia Ling, she is still the woman he fell in love with and that's the only thing that mattered to him (this was one of the most heartwarming parts of the novel because Xia Ling went through a lot of insecurity issues and denying love at first because she felt like she couldn't love anyone again; she even told Li Lei the first time he asked her to be his girlfriend that in this lifetime, she will not love another man again. Thank God for Li Lei's persistence!)

Yes, Xia Yu is part of the Xia family, a very unimportant part, like a subordinate member. In the Xia family, there are only three people that is very important and they are the head of the family, the national teacher, and the phoenix. Others are insignificant.

XL's fans by that time some of them are also YXL's fans. The others that hadn't migrated to the latter's fandom was relieved that YXL was XL and didn't feel guilty to support YXL. Some were also skeptical but YXL's voice prowess was enough to shut them up and YXL's fame by then was already more than that of XL so no one really protested about fraudulent claims. Anyway, even if they do, the higher ups of well-known companies and giant clans wouldn't dare to question the prestigious Xia family. Part of the reason why some of the general masses, low to middle tier families, and so-so corporations don't believe or at least skeptical of the proclaimation of the Xia was because they don't know that a powerhouse like the Xia exists.

The declaration was mainly for the purpose of protecting Xia Ling especially since she's in the entertainment industry and also because the Xia wants Xia Ling to experience the honored treatment that she rightly deserves -a lot of giant clans and influential families' daughters belittle Xia Ling most of the time because she's an actress and was stereotyped as a gold digger because of it- No one would dare to offend the Xia because they are capable of bringing bad luck.

Bonus: Xia Ling's brother once asked Xia Ling if she wanted to get some revenge. Xia Ling asked how he'll do it and he replied that it depends on what kind of revenge, small or big? If it's a small revenge, he can make that person lose a lot of money, fall from the stairs, have a car accident, a plane crash, catch a disease etc. If she wanted a big revenge, it would be tricky but not impossible; he can make him lose his fortune forever, his descendents to never attain good life, end his line in jus two or three generations, his family to fall into doom until nothing is left of their bloodline in the future :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Phew! I'm sorry that my spoilers tend to ramble about some stuff you haven't asked for, some of them might have confused you :LOL::LOL: I'm quite troubled that it's not organized so I might attempt to summarize the main storyline in the Spoilers thread

4. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No no it's fine, I absolutely love your spoilers. You go into detail which is great. I despise the Ye family and XY. Why must every mc have a despicable family or relatives. It really makes me not want to read until there's a couple of hundred chapters otherwise I'd surely die of anger. It's also the reason why I haven't started to read novels like Hidden Marriage or 100% sweet love even though they're completed. Got to work up the courage to read them. I'd like to know if she made any long time friends as YXL like for example the pink haired guy she competed with doing the air twirls? It's nice when the MC has good friends and support. Please tell me she took up her brother's suggestions on revenge and wasn't one of those kind MCs who's like "oh leave them be" bleh. Li Lei is also super hot. The latest chapter where they first meet and he's wounded left me fangirling over him! Did Xia Yu the bitch ever covet him? Cannon fodder like her always want what they can't have

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    sharlnina likes this.
  5. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, she had a few long time friends:
    That glasses guy Wei Shaoyin
    Her manager that she'll meet later
    Lolo, the short haired girl that appeared jn the first chapter
    Feng Qi, her former music producer
    Another manager named Lin...forgot his first name, but he'll be Xia Ling's manager after she broke up with Li Lei
    These are her trusted friends.

Unfortunately, she didn't take up her brother's offer because most people that offended her usually were already punished by Li Lei or PZH. The only people in her life that caused her pain and why her brother offered to take revenge were Li Lei and PZH. Xia Ling loves both men in varying degrees since one is the source of her joy while the other, though ruthless, is her god (implying PZH's great standing and his abilities plus the fact that he saved Xia Ling from the orphanage made him her savior). She can't bear the thought of the two being hurt so she forbade her brother to never seek revenge, at least the kind of revenge that endangered their life.

Xia Yu never coveted Li Lei because she's blindly, obsessively in love with PZH though she was jealous of Ye Xingling when she found out that such an exemplary man fancied her rival.

In a sense, the one vying for PZH's side is Xia Yu while there are two girls vying for Li Lei's love: Gu Lin and Su Shi, whom you'll meet as Li Lei's trusted secretary (at first anyway)

Khadz, DOHere, stumblmer and 6 others like this.
  6. KylieRainbowLove

KylieRainbowLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask what happened to Ye Xingling step sister Ye Feifei in the end anyway? Did she get punished and also did anything bad happened to her stepmum and biological father?

7. KylieRainbowLove

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey does Xia Yu sincerely love PZH like the real love or does she only want him for his looks and money?

8. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    She entered the Tianyi Training Camp to become a singer. As to her fate, it is unknown whether she became famous. Anyway, she hadn't done any malicious acts against Xia Ling so she probably wouldn't have a bad ending.

Ye Xingling's family didn't end badly but it was hinted that the relationship between the father and mother may be strained because the father realized how unfair he had treated Ye Xingling and blamed half of this mistreatment was due to his greedy second wife's urgings.

Xia Yu really loved PZH because there was a time when after the two Xia sisters were adopted by PZH, Xia Yu was treated overseas and the one who always visited her was PZH because PZH wanted Xia Ling to relax at home especially with her career on the tracks. Xia Yu fell in love with this caring PZH more so when he is rich and powerful. Thus, her hate also grew because as a smart woman she knew why PZH is caring and that is because Xia Yu had the love of Xia Ling and so by extension she experiences a bit of pampering from PZH. This is also why later on, after Xia Ling's death PZH gave Xia Yu the best resources of the Emperor Entertainment plus defending her reputation because she is Xia Ling's "beloved" sister.

9. KylieRainbowLove

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened when it was announced that Ye Xingling was really Xia Ling? Can it be explained to large details from top to bottom please?

10. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment Xia Ling died or when he heard about her death, what was PZH reaction? Grief and disbelief I'm guessing. Did he/XY/everyone else at that time automatically assume it was an accident? I mean any person with a brain would have thought that it's murder after seeing the knife wound on her body.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  11. Perpetual Red

Perpetual Red Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XY is responsible for XL's death, so she certainly didn't think it was an accident. PZH couldn't have, either, as his obsession and power ensures that he'd inspect XL's corpse for himself. As for "everybody else", the truth was hidden with the emotional displays of her beloved sister and wonderful lover. Who'd have expected they harmed her?

Khadz, sharlnina and Shinygold13 like this.
  12. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give me more spoilers about MC's friend, Lolo the short haired girl??

13. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, if you’re still reading the comic or still interested in the novel, Webnovel.com is currently putting it up for voting which means sooner or later it’ll be released in English so just a heads up!

sharlnina likes this.
  14. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s going to be transferred and will debut in Emperor Entertainment, PZH’s company, but don’t worry, she’s still the honest and pure girl we knew from the start. Unlike Xia Ling, Lolo’s path to stardom is gradual though from the start she was hindered by Xia Yu because (1) she’s friends with Ye Xingling and (2) well, she’s just a rookie with limited influence [many others sharing the same low influence/importance experience this bullying from Xia Yu as well] plus the fact that PZH is indulging Xia Yu (because she’s the beloved sister of his beloved woman).

In the future, she has a secret aka “unannounced to the public but her close friends know” relationship with a top male singer by the name of Bai, I forgot his first name but he belongs to Tianyi/Sky Art. The ending of that particular relationship is hinted to be a happy one or more like an open ending because supposedly the author was planning on writing a side story about Lolo but she grew tired after finishing the side story of Xia Ling’s daughter.

Edit: How Lolo and Bai meet:

It was because of a reality show. The concept of the show is all about a “Knight”, the male celebrity assisting his chosen Princess, the female celebrity, to pass obstacles and challenges. There were 3 men and 3 women participating in this show while behind the scenes the celebrities already had their own deals to further improve their image, Bai and Lolo along with their managers agreed that their partnership is beneficial to their reputation so they paired up [and fell in love along the way, I guess].

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    Khadz, DOHere, bloddyrose and 6 others like this.
  15. Laurapachuca07

Laurapachuca07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I’m so confused so are Li Lei and Xia Ling having a son and daughter? Or I’m wrong?

16. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    Son and daughter but the daughter was born only near the end.

17. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @Shinygold13 .. I've just found this spoiler page () because right now I am in somewhere around chapter 380ish where YXL is being captivated for the second time and found that my heart can't take it, so I just search for the summary. Lol.. I am kinda tempted to skip some chapter and hop right into the time when LL rescue YXL.. BUT I NEED TO BEAR IT AND READ THE TORTURE!!!!!
    Anyway.. I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE DETAILED INFORMATION!!!

18. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    Man... I felt goosebumps there!!

Its not that I don't understand his suffering but no matter what I see it... its still wrong though!

Well... nonetheless it seem good story!

19. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Shinygold13 pls spoil the daughter or son extra stories

20. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I hate this Pei guy the most. He was so blind to realize the wrongdoings he did to our girl, Xia Ling...oh, no. Ye Xingling. I hated this kind of a man that only know using violence to correct something wrong. Sorry, even until he died, even he died with a smile, I can't forgive him for whatever he did to Ye Xingling. The only thing I like this man was because of his wrongdoings, Xia Ling rebirth, and met Li Lei, her REAL lover and husband. That Psycho Pei...shall die whenever he like.

Shinygold13 likes this.