News Qidian International Website 1.0 and Android App are available now!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Qidian, Apr 7, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s0hlless

s0hlless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so they are not going to let any negative comments from appearing at all and are limiting who can even get an invitation to be able to comment. seems like a good way to cover up things in case some translators kind of suck(novel saga) in terms of quality and meeting stated number of releases from week to week. or so people can't see how many other people become displeased with qidian itself based on future decisions.

2. Pizz0011

Pizz0011 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm starting to think that Qidian don't fully understand that outside the Chinese market, it's a totally different ball game , the 5 stars and 1 stars are now matched
    even Microsoft's corotana beta which was a closed one worked out hugely better and i closed beta tested that for 2 years before it was changed to a open beta as it is now

i just hope that they take on the comments and in v1.1 of the app they remove the over the top data mining and stop the code rubbish

3. Pizz0011

Reading List:
    Link
    @Qidian any news on v1.1 without the data mining in the app ?
    as its only a small tweak thats need to do it and yes i deal with I.T. so i know it shouldn't take long
    also with v1.1 are you going to remove the code BS as on googles page

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qidian.Int.reader

your reviews are hanging at 50/50 with 1star > 5 star's and even the 5 star most of them are moan about the codes but being muppets and giving you a 5 star rating on something they've not even tested and thats just moronic

it's starting to look like a huge amount of egg of face time if this keeps going on and on

and as i also asked in the release bit ..did you in fact release any codes today as i went thru the site after your release's today and check all the new release pages and can't find one even thats been used

4. Pizz0011

Reading List:
    Link
    @Qidian do you have a idea as to when your v1.1 app will be ready when the fixed app request's as they shouldn't be taking this long to do a fix , i'm asking as at last i have a key and would like to use the phone app , so far i've logged in to the main site using twitter as i don't use it as such and have no mates so don't care about the info and i've even added a review for one of the books
    but until you fix the access requests on the app you have two hopes and one is dead as the saying goes
    ( i will be repeating this question in the main app release post as you do seem to not like answering this question here on novelupdates / google + and facebook)
    until you fix it it's still safer for people not to use it and just use the phone web browser to log

5. Zettai Ryouiki

Zettai Ryouiki [V] H [Y]'s [♙] - "It's complicated."

Reading List:
    Link
    @Qidian Are you going to make one for iPhone? Will there be an option for Google Play subscription? If there will be Google Play subscription, can we access the web version if we already bought the subscription from Google Play?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.