Qidian premium

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by ZXu2002, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teleclast

Teleclast Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except books would be actual high quality. Out of the qidian stuff I read (8-9 novels) only about 2 of them are of a pretty good quality, and that's still not 'book quality'.

When you compound the often inferior (at best) quality of the original with the generally inferior translations, you get stuff that is already not really smooth or great reading, but we read because the ideas are sometimes novel and it's a genre we're interested in.

Again the biggest issue is that it locks out anyone else doing fan translations as well in these cases, and the price really just isn't great for that.

Also I absolutely wouldn't pay $7 per ebook, you get them way way cheaper, if I'm paying $7 I expect it to come with audiobook.

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I already replied to someone that said something similar below. If you don't think it's worth your money, then buy something that you consider better and more worth your money.

Having better books out there is no argument, if their chapters aren't worth the money, nobody will buy them, the system will fail and they will change systems. Nobody is forcing you to buy their chapters in the first place and there is more free content available out there than you'll read in a lifetime anyway.

If they profit from their system and actually sell their chapters, that is because enough people think that those chapters are worth their money more than a similar e-book is, it's as simple as that.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  3. OraldForn

OraldForn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need subscriptions system pay 5 or 10 dolar read 1 month unlimited book or fake account collect 100 ss more and more fake account its is fucking bull shit. FeelsBadMan

4. PercherTM

PercherTM Go go power ranger!

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a 'which novel do you want to pay for cause you have so much money we want some and you better pretend to be happier paying for stuff you used to get for free' thread? Cause I don't see why else people would be recommend their favorite free novels so they get to pay for them with less content

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.