Forgotten Title QT (bl) arc where mc is an emperor and pretends to have a multiple personality disorder

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 1864chi, Nov 16, 2022.

1. 1864chi

1864chi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I've been searching through the QT/world-hopping tags on NU and I just can't find this novel.

Basically it's one arc in a QT novel where MC transmigrates into an emperor. This emperor kills the young brother of a military general (?) thinking he was a prostitute and is the reason he will be usurped. MC changes the events by whitewashing himself. The MC pretends to have a multiple personality disorder. The personalities I remember are: the Emperor, a child who plays chess with his invisible friend, a personality where he thinks of his shadow guard as his father, a personality where he thinks he is the little brother of a military general (the one OG emperor accidentally killed), etc.

The ML is a powerful friend of the military general whose brother was killed, and he was very conflicted on how to handle the situation because he slowly fell for the MC.

Some other things I remember are that MC, the emperor, has a right hand man (a shadow guard) who he trusts very much. This shadow guard was willing to die for MC when they were under siege but the MC wanted him to escape, so he did. But he was biding his time to rescue MC who became a puppet emperor for MC.

This arc was honestly very abusive from what I remember. I even cried during the personality disorder scenes.

I don't remember the task MC needed to complete, huhu but please if you know what novel this is from, please tell me i've been searching for it for days noww

2. cherrilimesoda

cherrilimesoda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong -Arc 4

1864chi and Yuexkyo2 like this.
  3. 1864chi

1864chi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BLESS YOU!!