Forgotten Title QT BL in Wattpad

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Evergreen, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Evergreen

Evergreen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm if I remember correctly, the first arc is about transforming werewolves. Mc who is an author transmigrated into the bully of orig-uke. Anyway, mc protected orig-uke from violent father and orig-uke started loving him. Mc started becoming weaker at this time because he suffered injuries and then orig-seme who is part of the rival werewolf clan kidnapped mc! Mc then realized that orig-seme is also actually a transmigrator like him that was trapped in the system's games. In the end, orig-seme is killed by orig-uke by shotting him with a gun in a car.

Anyway there are two other arcs. One is in a school setting which is also f***ed up with a dude who is addicted with tattoos hahaha. Another is in prison which is also f***ed up where mc is a fat dude. Still this is my fave QT but I cant remember the title and I cant find it in wattpad anymore :((

2. Ziavory

Ziavory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do not kiss the fog? I think that’s it I’m not sure. But the author deleted it...I think.

3. Evergreen

Evergreen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no :( At least now I know the title huhu. :( Just want to reread it for old times sake cause I used to be addicted to it.

4. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna ask do you know a wattpad QT BL too that goes like this in the first arc, (it might not be in wattpad)
    Basically the MC's job is to fix the entire plot cause it wasn't interesthing enough for the readers, there are a lot of plotholes and all the characters are garbages so MC need to fix this
    I only remember the first arc... In the first arc, ori MC is the hard working brother that have to support his sis and his other bro... They were both rich before i don't remember why they are in poverty all of a sudden, i think it is because their parents are dead and their relative takes all the wealth, they only got the house. The ori MC takes mutiple jobs such as construction worker and so on, after MC takes over, MC goes with easy route to be a model instead. The ori MC have too much "pride", also he doesn't trust the messy relationship in Entertainment industry so he doesn't go to that path in the ori works.
    However when MC takes over, he doesn't want to suffer so he becomes a model then their financial at home become better so his relationship with sis and other bro are getting better. In the ori work, these three siblings relationship got strain bcs ori MC constantly working and the sis are basically a bit ungrateful. In the ori work, when their financial status are still in the bottom, the sis insist going to compete in cooking competition despite ori MC and his other bro disagreement which become the trigger to family disputes.
    In the ori works, when the ori sis enter the competition, she only have sex with ML. All the cooking passion, competition, and her family relationship goes down to the drain. So this is one of the reader unsatisfied about. It becomes a smut novel instead of a novel with cooking passion, a weak to strong FL.
    I can elaborate a bit more but this is getting long... I don't remember the 2nd arc at all
    If you know please let me knowww UWU

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  5. Flying goat

Flying goat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not too sure but I think the novel that you’re looking for is ‘Is it better to be a beta’?

Ziavory likes this.
  6. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you very much!!!! I just remember I read the novel in webnovel app instead of wattpad once you told me the title
    No wonder..., I was certain it was not on website novelupdates so I browse through wattpad for SOOOO long, it turns out it is in webnovel app... Aigoooo
    And the title is so misleading, I was thinking maybe something like "Fixing the Plot" or like "Being an EXTRA in a novel"
    ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!!

Flying goat likes this.