Forgotten Title Qt bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nbl.mrts, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I think I'm looking for two bl novel (idk maybe the could be the same novel). So iirc this two novel is a Quick Transmigration (I love novel full of arc). One novel have the arc with a storyline where its set in the future (interstellar). Where the MC woke up in a mech and he kind of became paralyze and then he met ML. ML took MC as a prisoner because their country like enemy. The MC woke up in a mech because he flee from his home country. His family was frame. MC is like a super genius technician. His enemy is a technician from the future iirc.
    The other novel i think is from wattpad idk. So one of the arc is also set in the future (futuristic setting) where there is apocalypse. One thing that I remember vividly is the MC survive in the apocalypse because some kind of wharehouse or supermarket. Land, water, and food is contaminated but its safe to eat from the supermarket. Because the supermarket make food automaticly and they kind of use a purified resource.

Ps. English is not my first langauge

2. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one is:
    Cannon Fodder Cheat System - Arc 8 - War of Mechanics (Ch. 96-113)
    As for the second... I'm sorry, I can't remember having read anything like that

3. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I will still look for the second one then

ParanoidKitten likes this.