Forgotten Title QT BL vr acting?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by juby_, Feb 4, 2023.

1. juby_

juby_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii im looking for a qt bl novel where there was an arc when the mc was unable to feel pain. I’m not sure if I remember correctly but i think it was a vr where the mc was doing acting and they get graded every time the simulation ends so its not really world hopping but like world hopping in vr

Just like I said earlier, there was an arc where the mc was unable to feel pain. the background of the mc that time was an actor who loves spicy things (that was his excuse anyways cus the real body was bullying the worlds ml by giving him super duper spicy sauce), there was a part where he saved a girl and he got hurt with something sharp on his back, i think it was dart or thumbtacks, i cant remember.

Ps: I think the body he transmigrates to are villains.
    Pps: I’m not sure if its vr cus I’ve read so many that they’re all getting mixed up.

2. AChuunibyou

AChuunibyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
    juby_ likes this.
  3. emiliers

emiliers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, I'm pretty sure the VR one is a different QT BL, since I remember reading a review about a QT BL with that premise (but I didn't read the actual story).

But the QT BL with an arc where the MC is unable to feel pain is from Everyone Knows I'm A Good Person, Arc 2, I believe.

juby_ likes this.
  4. juby_

juby_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youu, yes they’re both rightt

Yayy thank you so muchh <3