Resolved QT BL World Hopping Arc Chinese

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lily1116, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Lily1116

Lily1116 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC goes into world as a man trying to become the discipline to our ML
    He was saved as a child by him so want to pay him back
    The story starts at a competition and MC is caught staring at ML (which is courageous)
    ML says something like if you get first place you can be part of my body guards
    MC is merciless in the competition and ML finds it amusing how contradictory he looks from killing someone and then putting on a smile for him
    ML already likes someone else one of his discipline Who is very cold to him
    I remember a scene where it was that person's birthday and was handed some sort of great crystal that helps cultivation but because they accidentally touch his drops and breaks it.
    MC is has a high cultivation and can make very great weapons
    ML's sweetheart was suppose to betray him and take a purple something to his boyfriend but where the cavething doesn't have it but paintings of MC

2. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the one where the ML is the leader of a devil sect who can’t bring himself to eat? His disciple is a self righteous hypocrite who acts like the ML is disgusting for liking a man, but then he steals the flower the ML raised for hundreds of years to give to his male lover? MC being around helps the ML eat his food. Tsundere ML starts to stalk the MC after rejecting him. MC has a super powerful soul that lets him tell that the ML is spying on him every time he takes a bath.

I’ll try to remember the title.

Edit: Glad it was found !
    Edit2: Found my Review of the Novel

Last edited: Apr 26, 2023
    Lily1116 likes this.
  3. Lily1116

Lily1116 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yess thank you~~~