Forgotten Title QT Chinese BL, MC has to die being hated in every world, but ML keep revealing MC is good?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Grerutin, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Grerutin

Grerutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese QT, mc hops from world to world, being a double agent. He either is a double agent working for the dark side, or a triple agent where there is 1 “reveal” that he has been giving secrets to the enemy, but the intel he is feeding is incorrect, or he is stealing more valuable information from the enemy. I think in one of the worlds he gets captured and tortured, and it is filmed? They inject him with a solution that heightens pain and torture him for hours, but he doesn’t spill any info.

I think maybe everyone turns on him because they think he sold out to help the enemy, but then MC finds the video and reveals it to the public? And he becomes a hero because 1) he survived hours of torture and stood strong, and 2) he looked really hot while it happened.

There was one world where he and MC were childhood friends/rivals under the same master. In a flashback, the master and MC agree that it is necessary for ML to do his hero work in the light, and MC to do spy work in the dark. MC agrees to have his reputation dragged through the mud and to go down in history as a traitor, because the greater good of their country depends on it.

ML’s keep finding out and revealing that they have told the world, and he will die a hero, and MC laments because he is losing his system points because he isn’t following his role.
    Im not sure if everything I’ve written is from the same novel, with Chinese QT everything starts to blend together sometimes.

shunheng likes this.
  2. Ecirteab

Ecirteab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grerutin likes this.
  3. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Let Me Shoulder This Blame?

Grerutin likes this.
  4. Fayu lov

Fayu lov Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grerutin likes this.
  5. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    Grerutin likes this.
  6. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Heroic Death System Arc 1

Grerutin likes this.
  7. OoOoOo

OoOoOo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That should be Heroic Death System Arc 1

And that should be Let Me Shoulder This Blame
    Arc 1

Grerutin likes this.
  8. Grerutin

Grerutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TYTYTYTY for all the responses!! The specific novel I was looking to reread was Let Me Shoulder This Blame, it looks like I mixed it up with Heroic Death System as well, I clicked the link and HDS is in my completed list. It looks like I have 2 novels to read again haha.

ya'll are both right, it looks like I've read both, only completed HDS,and mixed the two up in my memory. tyty <33