Resolved QT novel, female MC in a task world host is blind and adopted and dies by allergy due to chocolate

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sathnara Perera, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Sathnara Perera

Sathnara Perera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the novel was a counterattack quick transmigration novel with female MC...
    The MC transmigrates to a female homeless child, at that moment another homeless person (not sure?) steals the purse of a rich lady(the male leads family, I think) and the MC self injures her own eyes and tries to hand the purse to the lady but she faces the wrong way.. the lady finds her pleasing, since she has only male children she decides to adopt the MC.
    The MC gets adopted to the family with like 4 brothers?(not sure)
    They all accept her eventually? And they have storytime in the greenhouse every week(not sure)
    Then one of the brothers bring home a girl (this is the green tea white lotus?) ,She tries to act pitiful and wronged not even realising that the MC was blind, and then later at the meal, it girl gives a chocolate cake piece to MC, acting hurt and wronged when the MC refused,
    Then the MC accepted and ate the cake (this was on purpose to teach a lesson to her adopted family and the white lotus) . Nobody realised that the MC had a deadly allergy yo chocolate. The MC died that night . And transmigrated to another world, I guess. No romance Qt novel.
    Do anyone know the name of this novel? I've been searching for about a week, and I've reread a lot of Qt novels, believe me , there's a lot .
    Thanks

2. Chicklit

Chicklit professional watcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea tbh, the only thing that sounds remotely close to what you've described is Quick Transmigration: I Just Want to Die

3. Sathnara Perera

Sathnara Perera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked , that's not it
    Thanks though
    Let me know if u think of something else

Chicklit likes this.
  4. kurdapya

kurdapya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link