Recommendations QT: Snatching golden fingers

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AzureNetherworld, Jun 6, 2021.

1. AzureNetherworld

AzureNetherworld Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So theres this quick transmigration novel where in one of the arc, the fmc's task is to give birth to her 5(?) ex-boyfriend's child. I remembered the story line of this arc because it was so hilarious. I read a whole lot of quick transmigration after mtl-ing this novel so as a result, when i wanted to reread this novel again, i couldn't remember the title and some details that i listed below could also be mistaken. However, a commentor of this post reminded me the title so i fixed this post up a little.

The background story of the task: The heroine got a superstar system that allows her to raid 5 man with luck. These 5 man were the original body's (which is the fmc's client) ex-boyfriends.
    The original body exposed to the media that they were her ex but no one believed her then her career was suppressed or smth. When she died, because her wish was too strong, the fmc whom took over her body when she was still in high school, had to grant her wish - "Give birth to the children of my 5 ex so that there is evidence that they were my ex. // I want everyone to know that they were my ex by having their children."

In highschool, the fmc xxx the first boyfriend then broke up with him with the excuse "u climaxed too fast" since he's still a teen which is normal haha, then she went to develop her business to become the richest person in the world so that the netizens can accept her "having the children of ex-boyfriends".
    Afterwards, she went to college abroad to seduce and xxx the drunk 2nd boyfriend, made him guilty of taking advantage of her then broke off saying "ur (pp) too small".
    When she went to xxx the 3rd boyfriend in the hotel (one-night-stand), she left telling him that "his technology was bad" - meaning his skills in bed are bad (y).
    Then she went to seduce the cold-face superstar (the 5th guy) and after she xxx him, she told him "ur (pp) is too soft" (i kind of messed up the order of her description of their pp since i mtl-ed the whole thing but i adjusted it to be more readable). Also, i forgot the details of the 4th guy but i remember that mc told the 4th guy that his pp was too thin.

So everytime she xxx one then breaks up with them, she takes a break to give birth to the child, then moves on to the next one - repeating what she did with the first ex (so their children have like a 1 year gap). She uses the birth pills from the system so she doesn't need to bear the pain of birth and recovers really quick. I think the "xxx" process is an illusion weaved by some technology bought from the system mall. (so the guys are basically having a spring dream thinking that its real XD).

When the children grew up (youngest is 3 years old i think) they went to find their daddy in a variety show that needs guests to each take care of a child (they know who their dad is since she didn't need to lie to them). The ex boyfriend each have a child to take care of in the variety show but they are surprised that the child that they are taking care of looks like them/acts like them. When they found out that it was their children and that their children's mother is their ex who became the richest person in the world, they gathered together and asks how each other's break up was. To which they each replied "its too short/thin/tech is bad/soft"
    Her excuse is so hilarious since its related to their pp that they broke up.

The heroine who got the superstar system failed to raid the 5 men because when she tried to act like a white lotus, she asks the 3rd guy (the hotel ex) when he made a move on her "what if your technology doesn't satisfy me?" (she was trying to be the 'hard to get' kind of girl to attract his attention) which brought him back bad memories of the fmc depise of his skills. His favor for the heroine vanished which made her task fail.

When the audiences of the variety show and fans of the 5 ex-bf find out that the children taken cared of by the bfs were actually their children, everyone was suprised but didn't attack the mc by calling her 'slut' and all that. They accepted it bc she's the richest person in the world. The parents of the ex-bfs also accepted bc they were worried about their sons' marriage (as yall know that the ex-bfs were traumatised by the mc). And they also thought that it was their sons luck for having a child of the richest person. XDDD.

The Heroine failed the task of raiding mc ex-bfs so she had the punishment of losing her face value. Her superstar system stipulates that her face value will depend on her popularity because she had chosen to add to enhance her face ever since she rebirthed. If she had chosen to enhance her acting, then her acting would've depended on her popularity. So in the end, she became ugly bc she failed her task and bore a bad reputation.

Sorry for my bad grammar, i tried sorting it out to make sense.
    --------
    Okay! so i got informed by 3xtBlade, a commenter on this post, that this arc is in the novel:
    "QT: snatching golden fingers"
    I definitely recommend y'all to read this, the mc is OP and also a refreshing character :X3::X3:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  2. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it translated yet ?? Or did you mtl ??

3. Itssalwa

Itssalwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is interesting, i want to read this too :blob_blush::blob_teary:

4. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
  5. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3:Lol that's hilarious. Tell me the name quick!!
    Are the other arcs as hilarious as this, then I would love to read this QT:blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  6. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    Being PAPA’d Every Time I Transmigrate
    (I don't think it's that one)
    Quick Transmigration: She’s a Heartbreaker
    (I think it's this one, one of the reviewers said something about system and lucks??)

7. evilwang

evilwang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds hilarious. What's the name?

8. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    quick transmiration she's a heartbreaker
    Translation not yet completed, only until the second arc. I'm pretty sure it's the right novel. The MC got a system with the task of getting luck aura from the MLs, fulfilling the wish of ori!MC and in each arc, she got together with 3-4 man

9. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this novel, but i forgot the name. Btw i am pretty sure that it isn’t a qt, but is just a regular transmigration. Let me go and dig through my reading list and I’ll post the title once i find it.

10. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    Omigosh just finished the novel and it's not it. Only the system, luck aspect and the 3-4 MLs are the same. Also, the ending of the novel is abrupt??
    Perhaps the stories got mixed up?? If it's not qt, then there shouldn't be arcs??

11. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, it’s quick transmigration. I just found it. It’s QT: Snatching Golden Fingers, arc 10.

AzureNetherworld likes this.
  12. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read one of the reviews, it said something about 5 babies. This gotta be it. Thank you for the help

13. AzureNetherworld

AzureNetherworld Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKQ SO MUCH LMAOO

14. Itssalwa

Itssalwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG finallyy someone knows :aww:

15. Heusjususjsisk

Heusjususjsisk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel(snatching golden fingers) the mc didn't f*** them in that arc.She just give all of them a pill that will make have s** dream with her while she take a pill tn conceive their child .But she didn't do it with any of them.Nonetheless it's one of my top three favourite novel this far.
    N.B:~ there is no romance in any arc.