Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but shaotian's power is not only on trash talking. Even his talk bubble is disturbing people

TokenZero, Parth37955 and little king like this.
  2. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I like to think of it in games from today. It's a keyboard/mouse game yet he can use skills and type at same time? Serious hand speed. Almost in humane.

Although I like the trash talking personality.

3. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Yap, it's inhumane. When I tried to chat and hunt I usually ended up with typing my skill.

4. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe all his skill hotkeys are on his mouse or macro keys.
    Then he can trash talk with one hand and play with the other.
    Either way too pro, hand skill op

5. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally read the entire 218 chapters yesterday without getting up. TKA is incredible, absolutely the best game-related story I've ever read.

I am just so damn in love with these mouthy characters... Shaotian's too hilarious, his trash talk is so natural and effortless, but it sure digs deep. Endless Night's shamelessness makes me want to see how low he'll go. Ye Xiu's so laid back, but once he hits, he hits hard. TKA has the best character banter I've seen in a long time, wow.

Now that everyone's starting to swarm onto YX's party, I wonder if they'll have to do another retreat and head to the dungeon :D Either that, or Tyrannical Ambition's going to suffer a huge wipeout. There's no question that everything will go according to plain for YX (unless the customers act up again), but it's more about how far these guilds are going to fall before they realize their tactics are hurting them more than YX's group.

Shio and little king like this.
  6. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont forget Steam Bun,Brick Gamer...
    Try also this... The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Ars likes this.
  7. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    STEAM BUN HAHAHA
    He's a great character too! Have you seen the fanart of him though? His character's the epitome of the handsome cool playboy look, but the player himself is such a dumb carefree idiot... Talk about image gap. Busted up laughing so hard when I saw that www
    Just adds to his charm, though! I'm really eager to see how his personal playing style will develop!

Thanks for the rec, Moonlight Sculptor sounds awesome!! :D

8. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love his battle cry "Steamed Bun Invasion!!!" He'll probably stick to his go with the flow, random playing style he uses. He'll need to develop it to the point Ye Qiu and the team can actually coordinate with him.
    BTW LMS (legendary Moonlight Sculptor) is indeed awesome. Fully recommend reading it.

Ars likes this.
  9. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye xiu was like.. "bow down before the king, plebs!!"

10. TokenZero

TokenZero Mystic Sanctuary: Divine Fairy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still surprised a lot of people don't realize that Lord Grim is Ye Qiu. To play as an unspecialized character you need to be able to play with every class and the hand speed to pull of multiple combos, both of which he is known for. He uses a silver weapon that can only be obtained by paying lots of money and time for development(pro clubs) so it has to be a former pro because no pro has the kind of time to be logged in during the time slot he usually is, the time he left and the time Lord Grim came is suspiciously close so unless everyone is frickin Mouri Ran just hurry up and realize(consciously) that Conan is Shin- I mean Lord Grim is Ye Qiu

11. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    well... for other random player, its understandable.. you wouldnt just randomly see someone good as one specific retired god players.. but for the boss from the icafe however..

Fred7gold likes this.
  12. Fred7gold

Fred7gold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I do think its justify, normal people cant really differentiate between good play and god play, even elite wont think easily they play with or against a god player. Also is very well describe every god player feel that it s Ye Qiu , the elite just doubt it and the normal ... . His choice to play unecialized just after his retirement make him even less a choice to be lord grim.
    Same for his weapon only top tier elite are able to affirm its a silver weapon.
    When you tell people the truth , the truth sometimes seem so hard to believe people prefer to not believe it at all and come to their own conclusion.

Btw he never really hid that he was ye qiu , he told his boss multiple time.
    As for the boss of the cafe she is ordinary at best.

13. TokenZero

TokenZero Mystic Sanctuary: Divine Fairy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm only talking about those top elites, especially the guilds that keeps trying to supress him right now. Other people I don't really care or not if they know but what about the members of Excellent Dynasty, who is sponsed by the club he was in, and Tyrannical Ambition who keeps sending people after him because they just don't seem to understand just how good he actually is. I sincerely doubt they would do the same if they jnew who he was but at the same time the plot probably wouldn't move forward because of it.
    Btw other Gods(at least the ones we know of atm) tend to stick to one class to suit their own play styles however Ye Qiu was famous for being able to play at the same levels with any class

14. Fred7gold

Fred7gold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think it s not taht surprising as top and pro have a definite barier in the story and furthermore yes its for the plot we are in the early stage of the story or pre middle.

15. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus Ye Qiu is not supposed to have a reason to return. His official reason of leaving was getting too old. Why would a God who retired "willingly" go to the new server?

little king likes this.
  16. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Nostalgia, perhaps?
    But they already know Lord Grim = Ye Xiu? That is partly why they decided to hinder his leveling instead of fighting for the dungeon record.
    For other fan of Ye Xiu and member of excellent dynasty, it should be pretty hard to see that they are the same person, as he changed his class.

17. little king

Reading List:
    Link
    I think MC had this "friend" which bad stuff happened to him...so probably for legacy thingy...
    (If I remember He's the one behind the Silver Weapon Umbrella Design thingy)
    And we still dont know much of their background(most characters except probably for the computer cafe boss)
    MC's life was like stuck in the game...since the first release till new server...
    There was this thing where MC helps others back in the club and like why wont MC shows his face to media for money thingy he just said he aint play game for doin business thingy but it looks like theres more to it...

18. little king

Reading List:
    Link
    Steam Bun Invasion is the true enemy, I tell you...

19. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's frustrating that no one realizes it's Ye Qiu (even boss!! Boss, even though you've seen how hax he is, why don't you realize?!) but hopefully the author will make an epic final reveal with all this buildup T_T

20. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    he will eventually reveal himself when he comes back to the pro club, or maybe make his own pro team.. right?