Discussion Quanzhi Fashi Anime

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Overclock, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been watching Quanzhi Fashi and I'm impressed. Its art isn't at the level of King's Avatar, but it feels like a old anime before the flood of anime that's all the same we know today. Especially its ending is amazing.

Just my opinion. What do you think?

ChronaZero and runsing like this.
  2. Gvarph

Gvarph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like it.

3. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    it ended ? It had one in the first place? Tell me, is it like the novel? Cuz i read some scathing reviews for the novel, speaking of how one dimensional the characters are and stupid the MC can be, so if it's like that then....not worth it, right?

4. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a coincidence. I just watched the 12 episodes yesterday. Need still some improvements but this is pretty good.

runsing likes this.
  5. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I only found out about it yesterday. Looking forward to watching it today~

6. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Its okay long as your not someone who thinks good art equals a great anime. Its fun, but don't expect a masterpiece.

Cupcake Ninja and runsing like this.
  7. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that one has an anime? i'm sorta reading that (i haven't read past 110) so i guess i'll check it out

8. Cite

Cite 『Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's decent, good anime to past the time.

9. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    Season two is out in september~

runsing likes this.
  10. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool. Maybe it'll be picked up by Qidian by then. They did promote KA a lot.

11. Evanbond

Evanbond Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do I watch this?

12. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm watching the rows on YouTube by a channel with vip tencent... dayum...

13. ChronaZero

ChronaZero 《I'm just a Spectator》《monggo mas~ 》

Reading List:
    Link
    It's forrshadowing of qidian's takeover~

14. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    Nnn pass.. The novel is really boring for me.

15. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Youtube, alternative title : Full-Time Magister

Evanbond likes this.
  16. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean world Domination?

17. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the anime ends the same time as translations: the fight against the mu something

18. AvatarElementor909

Reading List:
    Link
    The anime still has not ended although you might get spoilers from the manga novel. It is a chinese animation so it is always better with subtitles. It is also called Full Time Magister and there will be a second season soon there will be a exclusive stream in the official tencent website on september 2.:emoji_spam::emoji_spam::emoji_spam::emoji_spam::emoji_spam::emoji_spam::emoji_spam:

Trailer Website:

19. cj7hawk

cj7hawk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the characterization was actually pretty good. An interesting protagonist who seems fairly flimsy if you take a superficial view, but if you look carefully, there's lots of depth.

In episode 1, the action starts well after the world transition ( which is barely shown ) and very little is made of him coming from another world - in great contrast to all the Japanese Isekai stories, which I like also, but sometimes, it's just backstory. In fact, it probably could have done without this since it barely comes up in the story - except that the first episode is there to point out that nothing has changed. The MC is still trash, and so is his family, but he might have a chance at fixing this. Even so, it sets the story to show how the odds are stacked against the MC to begin with. He has no chance, yet his father gives up his entire life's worth just to put his kid into the school he wants, even though he's certain his kid has no future there, but he's not about to take away his kid's hope, which he realizes is all he has. None of that is spelled out one-dimensionally, but it's all there if you look. Even how his kid knows this and feels bad that he's taking his father's future, and doesn't think he will be able to succeed. It's not before the end of the first episode that he learns he has something valuable, and he's wise enough to keep his mouth shut, especially knowing his situation.

The MC doesn't openly brag about his abilities, yet his "inner voice" tells us he rubs it in everyone's face every single chance he gets. He's massively OP, yet he doesn't take some overly humble position on this. He can be a jerk at times, yet mostly he considers others. His weakness is only an early plot mechanism and he soon masters his abilities and is ready to use them. Meanwhile, his supporting characters say and do things that show there is much background story that has been removed.

It is in this background that is never there that we find the true details, seen as glimpses, shadows of events we can surmise happened, but with the author is wise enough to avoid using so as to keep the action flowing. And we get a true underdog tale that we can all relate to. From the teachers to his friends and work colleagues, the supporting cast has both depth and presence. As he says at the end of the first season, now he is the MC of the story. But the path he takes there is both interesting and engaging.

I'm looking forward to Season 2.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  20. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    hm, what about the harem? i heard its of the genre, so im wondering how it is since many said it was poorly done if i remember right...falling for him with no real explanation or whatever just cuz he's like the MC and shit. i know anime moves along much faster than its novel or manga versions, so i thought the harem members would be introduced by now.