Forgotten Title Queen Divorces Husband and is Kidnapped By Tyrant

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by GoldenLeaf, Aug 23, 2022.

1. GoldenLeaf

GoldenLeaf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! I read this novel a while back and I need your help to find it. :sushi_help:

Reference points are:

- In the novel description he says something along the lines of would you be alright living in a sea of ash and lava and she says it sounds like a fun challenge.
    - This girl either transmigrates or is reborn into the lover of an king in a cultivation world.
    - When she first wakes up she fights with a female villainess whose brother is a big bad and uses a pearl to call him and confess.
    - She's the princess of another nation and her parents send her guards so she can safely live in her nation as she wants to divorce her current love interest. One of the guards is an old aunt who teaches her cultivation.
    - The ML is a big bad and comes into the nation as there is a border crisis with some demon race. FL escapes while they're on an excursion and the ML picks her up and takes her.
    - They go to the border where she runs into her previous husband and he causes a scene and has a girl pretend to be her at the top of the border wall.
    - FL's uncle revolts and her father and ML have to save her before the demons invade.
    - There is some subplot where they sent the ML's divine beast to fight and he thinks it's dead but FL hears it from inside the wall and lets it in.
    - FL eventually promises to marry ML, he has control issues and is actually very insecure.
    - FL goes to the "higher emperesses" palace with family and is attacked by some shadow realm bender person and ML saves her but is stabbed.
    - On her travels, the ML's people take her from her family's convoy to take care of him cause of the whole stabby thing.
    - While she's at his palace ML has some sort of weird puppet in a basket.
    - FL stumbles across sacrifice and saves her only for sacrifice to try and seduce ML
    - ML and FL head to another region to meet up with the female head of a clan and turns out the head's younger brother is a psycho who has a guy murder women and they caught him
    - FL's brother and clan leader have a thing going on but her brother cross-dresses around the clan leader doesn't know lol. Eventually, they hook up but he gets poisoned first of course
    - I feel like they have a friend that is a Pheonix and that is a plot point but I don't remember
    - ML ascends at one point and gets wings, FL has a wood attribute if I remember right she controls sunflowers!
    - It's revealed that ML is of rare blood and his mother is the high empress and he has people after him in a desert town.
    - ML occasionally loses control but FL's always got him

Any help is MUCH appreciated, this is driving me nuts you guys. Thanks!! :sushi_thankyou:

2. neuxxx

neuxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. GoldenLeaf

GoldenLeaf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    neuxxx likes this.