Question Question about WuxiaWorld VIP??

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by UnknownSaint171, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone could answer. My VIP and sponsorship ended it's 30day but i don't see the difference. What does "Free Advance Chapter Credit!" mean exactly?

2. Jadiii

Jadiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "VIP" is site-wide, whereas you can sponsor individual novels to read ahead. Buying VIP gives credit to spend on individual novels for advance chapters in that novel, you just have to use it on the novel you want.

3. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    ask on Their website

GrimVeilRule likes this.
  4. Jaspaaar

Jaspaaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FAQ is here!
    https://www.wuxiaworld.com/profile/faq
    It just means that any money you spend on the VIP subscription (which gives ad-free reading, a sneak peak at currently unreleased novels and a commenting flair) is also added to your account as credit, which can be spent on novel subscriptions. A $5 per month VIP subscription means $5 of credit is added to your account each month, and you effectively gain those aforementioned benefits for free.

You're welcome to send an email to [email protected] or join the Discord server if you've got any further questions.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  5. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd have to make a seperate account on their forum and it's faster to do it on here ^.^ lol

Thank you so much. I understand it clearer now. I misunderstood and thought I needed it and that the chapters would get locked or something. I'm relieved they aren't greedy as Qidian. Now I can sponsor more chapters without worrying they'll go away. It's weird though how it still says VIP next to my name? Is that normal?

6. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont care. you get the same treatment as people asking for help in regards to qidian. ask it on Their goddamn website

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.