Spoiler Question to people who have read No Game No Life Volume 7 and 8

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Silvarion, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Silvarion

Silvarion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.) Chlammy and Fiel represented the Elven Gard and challenged Eastern Union (EU) to a game where the elves bet one state and and EU bet everything. so, why did the EU accept? I assume those two have something that would be revealed if the EU don't accept the game, but what is that? is it actually the content of the game?

2.) so, Sora sent Steph to deliver a message to those guys above.
    what does this mean? is it that Elven Gard play the game with EU and that Sora (Elkia) took the reward for themself? is that even possible?

3.) they were saying that the old deus (Holou) would die if any player reach finish, why is that? and why did Holou start the game? I do understand that she was tricked by the shrine maiden, but how? I don't understand the details.

please explain this to me along with the history of miko and holou. I do know that miko promised holou that she would beat tet and give the reward (suniaster?) to holou, and then holou entered miko, but then... I don't know, please explain...

4.) also, about the traitor, she fused with Steph right?

btw, does this count as spoiler? or does only untranslated volumes count as spoilers?

2. Linacruise1467

Linacruise1467 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this novel, but I will read it soon, because I heard much about this novel, infact I saw it yesterday on back to school coupon 2019, when I was buying some stuff for my son, now I am thinking to buy it from there, well after reading I will share my experience.

3. Silvarion

Silvarion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be waiting. thanks in advance.