Mafia Questionnaire / Sailor Moon FM - Town Victory

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Zone Q11, Mar 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, for one reason or another Blanc-chan being the cutest became a joke in AG, and then we decided to spread it outside of AG, so... Blanc-chan is the cutest I say~

iampsyx likes this.
  3. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn't they use faction kill on the cop claim... :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

4. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't want to waste on what they believe was a bluff. 4head

Cream likes this.
  5. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys thinking way too hard about this,

Why nk cream n1 one?
    Gonz said, I thought ok *shrug

Why target tilg?
    First name to pop in my head, gut feeling

But he said he had passive right?
    Don't remember. Wasn't paying attention. Too many acronyms. POB, or Poe? Don't know don't care.

I dun know, i hope there isnt think an illusion that i was thinking really deeply about stuff, I just make choices and react in a way that narrows down the future reactions I can gave, therefore the initial action did not matter, I just keep changing the course until I get to where I wanna be.

Its a mind game and social, the majority of games i played are RL mafia. Its more a "talk your way out of this, though you got caught red handed" game. So from my point of view,
    D1 to d2 passive is only a problem if it kills me. And straight up killing passives are rare, or more of a scum thing. Any passive triggers i trip will just mean i need to drive the death if a few more people before i get lynchef myself, as long as i dont get lynch first. I.e with tilgs silence, polar was lynched first, was already a victory, that also brought time to convice town not to lynch me next.

The longer i am alive after polar died the more time i get to convince people not to lynch me yet

The way i play this time, tilgar or ANY passive did not matter. Since the following actions are reactionary. And reactionay mentality is the closest mind state to that of town.

Therefore, @Ruaan was a starting point after gonz as well. Killing ruaan and reacting to ruaan was important, from my pov. Killing anyone else would just "makes sense". Killing joker cream tilg (silence), will not make final line up any different. I am still out numbered by confirmed townies, i simply did not have enough killing power. Instead of getting ruaan lynched, it is better to use him to get town to lynch a more town like existence via doubts, create more doubt in the final two, cream(or joker) and tilg.

Tilgarial and Cream like this.
  6. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And it turns out joker knew the as alignment distribute right from the start?

But just to say, @Zone Q11 allowed the sharing of the answer in the final quiz triggered me so bad.
    the reward is RNG to all correct answers. If @Cream was telling everyone the wrong answer and I followed, that means no one getting the reward, if cream was telling everyone the right answer, the RNG for the reward for scum decreased dramatically.

that genuinely made me angry...

I... am going to stop following this thread now... it is just a bundle of bad memories

Cream likes this.
  7. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat::justabotheart:

Euphues likes this.
  8. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    Tilgarial, Isaac20 and Bobasis like this.
  9. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Cream likes this.