Question Questions About Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Eishun, May 31, 2018.

1. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, because I have left this novel alone for so long now, there are some important stuff that I have forgotten already. So far, I only read the Chinese version of Chinese novels so I am not sure if the English translations have caught up yet, but I am sure there are people who have been reading the Chinese version too.

Anyway, here are my questions.

#1. What's the deal exactly between Gongzi Hai and Song Shuhang? I remember vaguely that Gongzi Hai was an evil bastard who killed lots of his own clan members very early in the novel but what exactly did he do to Song Shuhang and Number Sixteen?

#2. Were Song and Bai ever attacked by futuristic robot assassins? If you know, let me know the details. Like when and where.

#3. In the earlier chapters, there's a villain who's like a Puppet Master. He placed a curse on Song Shuhang, causing him to descend into nightmares about evil puppets. Or something like that. Why did he do that? Did Song have something he wanted? Or did Song accidentally offend him?

Look forward to your answers. Thanks.

2. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
    btw it caught up

3. LotusLily

LotusLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My memory is too vague for the 2nd and 3rd question, but the question to the first question was that
    1. He framed Ah Seven for stealing the fruit that cures Tribulation wounds. This incites the Farming Sect to get back at Seven by kidnapping Sixteen.
    2. While the kidnapping occurred, he had a helper kidnap Sixteen, but the helper got Shuhang instead.
    3. Sixteen and Shuhang holds grudges from that, and Shuhang also promised the victimized Farming Sect that he will take revenge.

4. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the answer to your third question was because Song Shuhang took the spirits that Puppet Master wanted to take. He cursed him because he was afraid of directly messing with them due to the strength Soft Feather showed.

5. hypersheep325

hypersheep325 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's around 1480. Shuhang and Senior White are going to a Tiantian Island, but they get split up and Shuhang ends up alone on Lanxi Island. Since he has time to kill, he goes strolling around with the fairy puppet and they end up owning a restaurant. The restaurant turns out to be a place that's use for smuggling or smth and one of the customers is a girl being chased by the futuristic cyborg assassins.

I believe the puppet master cursed Shuhang because he was after the core that provides energy for the fairy puppet that Shuhang found in the Northern Emperor's secret palace.

Eishun likes this.
  6. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah no... The person who wanted Shuhang's spirit was the evil cult leader (or altar master) who was the very first villain in the novel.

The Puppet Master I was talking about belonged to a clan who specialized in manipulating puppets or something.

7. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, hypersheep! These are the answers I seek! :)