Spoiler Questions about "Demon King, Retry!" & "The Irregular At Magic High School"

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by LegionUnderground, Nov 23, 2019.

1. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,

Just wanted to know if someone can spoiler me a bit about those two Novels.

Demon King, Retry!
    I saw the anime and always look for happy/fluffy harem romance... this kinda looked like it... but regarding the romance, the MC said in the anime he couldn’t just ignore the feeling of the girls... but he does exactly that then. Is there any development in the LN? I really thought about picking it up, after the author also picked it up again, but i don't really wanna read it if there is no relationship with the girls at all :/

The Irregular At Magic High School / Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
    (Carful, Spoilers ahead)
    I've read 17 Volumes already back in the days. I was really happy when he and his "Sister" should marry, but it got kinda sad with the school president who was deply in love with him as well and he turned her down pretty harsh... also told is sister, that he would never see her as someone else as his sister... so i wanted to know if someone could tell me a bit more about the romance development since then. How is the relationship between him and his sister? What’s up with the other girls who love him?
    I'm stupidly sensible with sad stuff and rejection, that why i wanted to ask before getting depressed again when i just blindly read it :x

Thanks a lot!! =D

2. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, for the demon king retry only read the webnovel(the author stopped this version)
    and the LN ones have way too much stuff changed i doubt it will follow the same story as the anime too

you should try to read the LN yourself, while keep in your mind that some your knowledge about this titles
    story development, character, their relationship, etc etc
    may turn useless because of the changes

3. AndersonGarcia

AndersonGarcia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are some reasons the book is a dystopia? For example one reason I could think of is a all powerful and unjust court system. That court system could relate to north Koreas system. Besides that what are some other ways it’s a dystopian story? In the book K is arrested for a crime that he is not told about and he is prosecuted without a fair trial and he does not have the chance to talk to a lawyer. That’s just one example in the book that you explains how it’s dystopian world. What other aspects do you think make it a dystopian world?

4. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,
    Thanks for the information, that the wn and ln of Demon King, Retry! aren't the same. But are you sure that he stopped the wn? I thought he picked it up again recently after it was paused for a long time. Or did he picked up the ln instead and i just got it wrong?
    Anyway, i still would be kinda happy to know a bit about the story development ^^

To be honest, i have no idea what you wanna tell me AndersonGarcia... i can just guess that this is some kinda of missunderstanding or just some kind of troll :/

Beside that... is really noone reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei who could tell me a bit about the story development at the moment? :x

5. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it look like this will have a harem ending