Question Questions about Leveling Up in Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Eishun, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, my questions are about the circumstances surrounding Song Shu Hang's extremely fast leveling speed in the novel.

This is always a problem with those long novels. You stop for a while and go read some other novel to let the chapters catch up and then when you get back, you forget stuff.

So okay. I know his leveling up from the first level of cultivation to the second level was relatively normal, even though he was helped by Bai.

But may I know if I am remembering his leveling up from the second to third level correctly? Here are the details I remember.
    Basically, he got his hands on some cultivation method from the Beast Sect and he over indulged on the crystals exclusive to the Beast Sect? Am I correct so far? And then the overabundance of energy cause his the leveling up from second to third level.

Correct me if I am wrong.

And now, I would like to know if I am remembering his leveling up from the third to fourth level.
    One time, some Level NIne immortal dropped by to borrow his ghost servant, who's linked to him. And there was some epic battle in another realm and the feedback energy from the battle was sent from the ghost servant to Song Shu Hang.

As a result, his energy level rose extremely fast and resulted in a premature leveling up from the third to fourth level.

Okay, as for his leveling up from the fourth to fifth level, I don't really remember how he gathered enough energy for the level up so quickly within a month. If you know, please let me know.

But as for the circumstances surrounding the actual leveling up...
    It was when a group of five cultivators accidentally gathered together and they were all swept up to face a Level Eight Heavenly Tribulation, right? That's how he was misunderstood to be a Level Eight when he was just a Level Five, right?

As for his leveling up from level five to six, I think...
    It was because he was dragged to the Nine Hells, right? And one of the seniors (Cloud Sparrow) was also there undergoing some sort of tribulation and he got hit hard by the tribulation lightning? And the energy from the lightning caused his energy level to rise really quickly and he had his leveling up from five to six in the Nine Hells?

Am I correct so far? But why was he dragged there to begin with? If I remember correctly, he was trapped in some alternate space at that time and he was forgotten by everyone else.

As for his level up from level six to seven...
    It was in Black Dragon World, right? But can anyone explain to me how he received all the extra energy for his leveling up in the first place? If I remember correctly, the leveling ups in that world are more concerned with mental cultivation rather than physical?

Also, I remember that he was dragged into
    the world where Level Nine tribulations take place. How was he dragged there to begin with? And when? Was it before or after his leveling up to Level Seven?

Thank you for taking the time to read through my questions.

2. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this already get translate? Or do you read it from the source?

3. Rimuru Tempest

Rimuru Tempest Slime Demon Lord Fighting the Last Boss

Reading List:
    Link
    He will have read the source or lnmtl I think

AkeShiro likes this.
  4. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the Chinese raws. So yeah, I will need to have someone who has read the Chinese version to answer my questions.

AkeShiro likes this.
  5. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    welp i know the first level but the others nope i hope you find someone who understand Chinese and read the novel

6. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Captain_Ironfoundersson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

He still not a Seventh Stage Spirit Venerable yet.

You can just refer it here:
    Song Shuhang’s Cultivation.

But its a work in progress.

Btw, spirit crystals are not exclusive to Beast Realm. They can be found everywhere as long as there are spirit animals.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  7. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, Ironfoundersson, thanks for the link.

But it doesn't really give you the details surrounding his leveling up. Have you read the Chinese version and do you remember the details surrounding his leveling up from Fourth to Fifth and Fifth to Sixth?

8. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Captain_Ironfoundersson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just click on the respective stage's pages. Each stage have their own sub-page.

Fourth to Fifth is on the Fifth Stage and Fifth to Sixth is on the Sixth Stage sub-page.

9. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I re-read some of the earlier chapters and refreshed my memory regarding Shu Hang's leveling up from Level Two to Three.

Basically, he gained the extra energy needed for a speedy promotion from
    chomping on all 33 beast crystals needed for his particular skill. And later on, a Level Nine disciple of the Confucianism's Holy Man borrowed Shu Hang's ghost servant and a tiny bit of his immense energy was transferred over to Shu Hang. This caused his Shu Hang's energy level to rise rapidly.

However, the various CCG wikia pages do not provide any details regarding the hows of Shu Hang's speedy promotions from Level Three to Four and from Four to Five and from Five to Six.

If possible, I would like to know the details. For example, did he get his hands on rare herbs or pills or potions? And during which chapter? Did he eat any food at some Immortal Banquet?

10. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He eat too many things, I can only remember several:
    - Bathing with onion girl (the one with pregnancy ... misunderstanding)
    - Dragonic Demon potion (super rare)
    - Meat of a Level 8 whale
    - Many food at Immortal Banquet (he gain his second Gold Core due to Impregnation Liquid... I think)

Eishun likes this.