Quick novel idea that anyone can use but please ask me first

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Mnotia, Nov 28, 2017.

?

Should I continue writing this

1. YEAH BOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

40.0%
  2. Logoff of life you degenerate

60.0%
  1. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning: foul language
    (are my comments)

{PART 1 OF THE STORY TELL ME IF YA WANT MORE}

Little fact: There's a theory that inside our galaxies black hole is another galaxy and inside that galaxies black is another galaxy and so on.

MC gets arrested for a crime he didn't do (a huge case of terrorism that killed 100+) then goes to jail. All his family and friends hate him for it (the evidence was planted everywhere in his home and there was a fake video.)

Then like a month or later the world just experienced a eschatology (kinda like a apocalypse) in small underpopulated areas (like a small African village or in Alaska cause no one likes Alaska) where monster come out and stuff. One day it happens (so you know people don't know whats happening) and a random group of people/hikers kill a monster on a mountain trail. and they "LEVEL UP" (not like a screen that says it but like a feeling that they're stronger).

A lot of people are questioning why friends and family are going missing. The "Bridges" (portals/dimension monsters come out of) start opening in more populated areas and people start to notice weird stuff is happening to people so they question the governments and then France rats out Canada (cause Canada's a sneaky fucker) on how their population is lowering and says that they're sending soldiers out against monsters. Then that leads to the other governments coming clean on the appearances of the "Bridges".

More people are "leveling up" and bridges start opening in more common places like subway stations, buildings, parks, and basically everywhere. The "Bridges" have many diverse monsters coming out like dragons, goblins, slime's, and etc.

About after 2 or 3 years in jail a "Bridge" opens up in a jail cell killing a entire walkway. The "Bridge" releases orcs on top of fucking orcs like a McDonald's having Black Friday in a obese neighborhood.There are 4 or 5 D ranks and 1 C rank guard out of 76 guards (its law that if your D rank or higher that you have to participate in a government funded facility for a year also guilds count as government facilities.) and the first thing they do is gather the prisoners into the courtyard (for clarity max security prisons are B rank, Mass murder of the scale of 40-60 is considered as a C, plain old murder and stuff is D, Local prisons take in just petty stuff like attempted murder, then regular old police stations are for drunks and stuff).

In the process of moving the prisoners a (hint) young dude(hint) was in the laundry room getting his ass beat by 4 guys cause people still believe he did the crime. The group of people stop beating him because they hear a noise so they decide the shortest dude should go check it out ( so you know A rank prisons are for people with D or C rank powers, S rank is for B/A and if they'res a X rank citizen they are watched to make sure they don't do stupid shit and if they do they're cut off like literally your heads cut off). the guy doesn't come back by for like 5 or 10 minutes and suddenly they hear a scream and a loud THUD sound (also so ya know people beating the young dude have powers at the F rank powered so just stupid powers but they're a little stronger than normal).

They try to come out with a plan and decide to throw the beaten young man out (we volunteer this fucker) into the hallway and climb out of the window. While the young man was lying down from the impact he touches the ground to get up but he feels something slimy on his hand so like an idiot he decide to lick it. The young mans body grows stiff realizing it's blood and he almost screams but processes that whoever did this is still there so he reacts quickly and hides around a corner (like a SEAL from army movies ya know).

He starts to calm down his breathing so he could hear properly. "Somethins close I can fuckin feel it." he thought.

THATS IT FOR NOW SO PLEASE VOTE IF I SHOULD CONTINUE AND POST THIS ON ROYAL ROAD OR SOMETHIN, YA KNOW?!

little hint its gory in the next part

ALSO PLEASE NOTICE THIS IS A AMATEUR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS STORY!

I WILL BE POSTING THIS LIL TEASER ON https://royalroadl.com/user/profile/69964 SO LLIKE FOLLOW IT ( I couldn't post it last time cause its difficult)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  2. Einy

Einy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I voted for the second choice just cause. However, idea sounds legit go for it!

3. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Crud. The moment I voted, I can't un-vote.

I guess if you want to continue the story, then the story needs proofreading or editing. I'd give this a 2/5. It's not interesting to me, but I only skimmed it.

4. m7vpc

m7vpc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah.

5. SugarImmortal

SugarImmortal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second poll choice is too amusing to not pick

As for your idea, tbh, asking here is sort of pointless.

If you want to write it, don't let a bunch of strangers stop you.

Ai chan likes this.
  6. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    welp, i voted 2 because the text was long. After finishing reading i couldn't change the vote....:blobxd:

7. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay man, I actually read before I voted so you got another +1 for go for it! I don't read on RRL anyway but it seems like something I'm willing to read, after some editting and proofreading.

8. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Why has society still remained the same after 2-3 years though?

I mean keeping prisoners seem to be of the least priority when things like that happen. IF anything you would use them as sacrificial meat shields (Cause no one is going to care about morals 2-3 years after such an event)

9. rook14

rook14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I voted for 2nd choice coz of this guy. Blame him.:blobpeek:

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    4 men pounding his ass, did he drop the soap or something. :blobpats:

Deep and NasVersix like this.
  11. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    First one I tried on so 2/5 makes me happy    *      *
      *   + おわりです
         n ∧_∧ n
     + (ヨ(* ´∀`)E)
           Y   Y    *

Not like the Apocalypse all happened at once it was gradually getting to more like the monster that levels up

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  12. Mahou-nii-sama

Mahou-nii-sama Ultimate Cannon Fodder

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but no. It violates all the rules in writing as far as I'm concerned.

13. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    And should i.know these? .
    ⊂_ヽ
      \\彡 ミ
       \(´Д`)
        / ヽ
       /   へ\
       /  / \\
      | ノ   ヽ_つ
      / _ /    
      /  /|
     (  /ヽ
     | |、\
     | 丿 \ /⌒)
     | _|  ) /
    `ノ )  Lノ
    (_/

14. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure even if it is gradual, there will be massive panic, especially since it can happen anywhere. Society will crumble very quickly into city state like entities which will protect them. Keeping prisoners and such things are mostly a luxury or to set an example. But at that point it wouldn't be the case, you are better off using criminals as vanguard against monsters.

You don't have the luxury of maintaining prisons, especially since food shortages will most likely become a thing.

Edit: Also wanted to note if you want to write it you can, keep in mind NU is far harsher critic than RRL.

15. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats actually pretty helpful cause i was thinking of changing some stuff around to fix the story line up but thanks dud
    _∧_∧__ ド━━━━━━━━ン
    (_( ・ω<)_() ≡≡≡❤ 
     / つノ
     し―J

16. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clean it up and yes. Currently it reads more like a summary than a story.

PS. Have you decided on a title for the story yet?

17. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link

Nope tehehe

18. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I know but thing is this is amateur work not full on pro

19. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    i like your advice

I like how my post (my once in a fucking millennium post) gets over THREE HUNDRED VIEWS LIKE WHAT?!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  20. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask your permission? You think you own your ideas? Nah bro.