Question Quick qestion regarding "Maou-sama, Retry!"

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by LegionUnderground, Nov 17, 2019.

1. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyho,

Recently i finally had some free time and caught up on the animes that got released this spring/summer season. Beside the anime adaption of "Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou" (I've read the LN one or two years ago... well, mostly ^^), i also really enjoyed "Maou-sama, Retry!".

I saw that the author picked up the story again so i'm really looking forward to the WN. But in general i am just looking for a light read without much drama etc. and i kinda like those Harems in which just everybody can be happy xD So i wanted to ask if anyone who already read the WN could tell me how the story is evolving? Is there any unexpected drama? And what’s about the girls... he said he won't be totally ignorant to "her" feelings... but atm it kinda seems like it... so i really wonder how the situation with the girls develops. (I always hope for an end with everyone still together and happy... thats the reason why i started to like harem endings ^^)

I hope someone can help me a bit and give me some slight spoilers =D

2. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Hardly any romantic development from Maou so far,
    No drama, no,

3. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    My impression of it is that the plot is going all over the place.

4. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't get into the manga. the story didnt seem my cup of tea after a good number of chapters

5. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answers. I'm pretty disappointed that there is no romance... I really hope that there is at least a bit progress and in the anime the most girls actually say, that they love him (not only small hints) so I hoped they will get together ^^
    Mhh then I'll see if I find something else ^^ or maybe I try it anyway... @PotatoZero also said, that there is no drama, so it's still ok I guess. I hope the Dragonboxer character don't get to much time... don't like that concept of different chars of him xD

Anyway, thanks for the answers =D