Recommendations quick transmigrating female protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fairlady1996, May 5, 2019.

?

have you read 'pick up second male lead' novel in wattpad and like it ?

1. have read and dont like

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. have read and it was so-so, not bad but not the best

21.1%
  3. never read

31.6%
  4. damn,it was the best novel of quick transmigration series !!

47.4%
  1. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking for quick transmigration series with female protagonist. i read quick transmigration: male god ,come here. it is good with the plot and everything but it too heartache :blobsob::blobsob: when the female mc treat the male lead as mission only, i want a novel where
    the female protagonist felt in love with the target male lead and tried to survive in every arc even though she died after that. in wattpad, like the novel 'pick up the second male lead' (the best novel ever :aww::aww::aww:) -in my opinion:blobowoevil:,,
    • and please, no first love moment . interest at mc at first and the male lead just looked from afar. sometimes the male lead felt the female mc is boring at first before he slowly noticed female mc great abilities. stalk ability is welcome.
    • disability in some arc is good, if you read 'pick up the second male lead' ,, in some arc, the mc is mute and another arc she had strawberry birthmark on her face and it permanent until she dead. (not in every arc will she be so perfect and pretty like in most qt series- she pretty in her own way)
    • i like how the female mc teased and always show her wisdom and carefree attitude to make then male lead fall in love step by step.
    • and the mc is well versed actress :blob_grin::blob_grin:, she can be white lotus, she can be daring ceo, she can be a mother with a child,
    • most important she loyal and never tried to seduce other male even for a mission.
    • revenge genre is welcome, wattpad novel is welcome

Rania want to QT likes this.
  2. Kudaep

Kudaep Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for one too, i really liked pick the second male lead

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  3. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    yay,, im with you,, so sad the author had not update yet,,

4. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    <Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke> is a good one although the mc isn't girly and she's really brash. But the novel is great because of her unique personality! The Male lead may also be shy, gloomy, or arrogant and depending on each arc. And the MC's the one who slowly falls in love. It's comedic and cute, a perfect combo!

There's also <Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks> which has an unfortunate girl traverse through dimensions to fix them. She has many pits and traps in her way and she barely survives each time with the help of her system, 2333. The potential ML was introduced and came up in several arcs, but romance isn't the focus but rather there plot is. I think it's a great break from the usually sappy romantic quick transmigration stories out there.

And if you maybe want to try or quick transmigration from the ML POV, the are the novels that I highly recommend:
    I am a big villain
    The Star Light Shines When He Came
    Quick Transmigration Prodigal Son

5. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make your reading list public.

Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke - The ML does not show up in the first few worlds (or at least she doesn't find them), She does have missions to "seduce" the male characters which she keeps at bare minimum (think political marriage but no actual contact). The ML first goes for the MC because she is immune to his fire that kills everyone that touches him. From then on, MC is only interested in finding ML in other worlds.

(I've only read 2 quick transmigration novels, I kept the one above cause MC has an interesting personality and even when I lose interest in it, it gets me back in the following arc so it can constantly keep interest. The other one I dropped cause MC was too bland and villains too ridiculous)

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  6. yakuzapandaz

yakuzapandaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A question if you don't mind
    What the diff between quick transmigration and normal?

7. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration is when MC transmigrates multiple times. Usually they tend to be 20-70 chapters per world. And every world has its own rules. So it can keep your interest longer because there is no need to stall. (Usually MC ends up as cannon fodder and has to solve their grudge against the protagonist of that world)

Normal transmigration is MC transmigrates only once and stuck in that world

8. Kalmaegi

Kalmaegi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rescuing the Supporting Character
    Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats
    Quick Transmigration: Male Lead, You’re Overpowered?

Besides "Pick the Second Male Lead", I enjoyed "Quick Transmigration: Becoming the Best!" on Wattpad.

SeiraJLoyard and Fairlady1996 like this.
  9. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    To you guys, i had read <side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke> .. to me ,,the female mc is a very prideful person even when she seduce the male lead,she still seduce stiffly just because it a mision. But then she fall in love with male lead and began to chase him. I already read till arc 10 and looked like i need a break. The mc rarely flirted with male lead, i still felt she is a very prideful person even after the love. And the mc is really ruthless and merciless. She is a totally villain and dont care of innocent live.

This story is good but i just cant accept how she toyed with life.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  10. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, i will read counterattack cannon fodder

thisworldofmine1 likes this.
  11. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is good but maybe because the plot is really complex each arc ,after arc 10 ,i need a break.. it was so long, maybe will continue back when im in the mood:blobpopcorn:

12. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Y
    Becoming the best,,,I read it too..hehe :blobnosebleed:
    ,, But the male lead is such a scum! ,,Suprisingly i think the mc is really suited to handle this scum ,,

Kalmaegi likes this.
  13. Kudaep

Kudaep Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she said she was too busy.

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  14. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're ok with an original Traveler of Ten Thousand Worlds is pretty good, currently it's on hold I believe as the author is busy, but I felt this Quick Transmigration was unique as she transmigrates with the ML together as a "team" (so no memory loss on either part)

Also Quick Transmigration: Becoming the Best! is also on Scribblehub

EDIT: I just remembered that there's also Special Agent Rebirth: The Almight Goddess of Quick Transmigration with Female MC, and I recall it being pretty good

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  15. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Im done with becoming the best and special agent rebirth. Special agent rebirth is good however it focus on the whole revenge thing and there no plot of how the male lead felt in love with mc. I felt the romance is too rushing and there no beginning of their love when suddenly they already together. Lack of their communication make me felt like the author just focus on the villain and the whole revenge. never read traveler in thousand world, will try it soon

16. Shiksha_12

Shiksha_12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link