Spoiler Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second that. Any apocalypse arc spoilers?

2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    So the zombie arc is being translated now. It's not as exciting as the QWFOD one. Not much happens in the arc. If anyone is interested, the ML falls for MC super quick despite the O!Host killing ML. Kinda disappointing that there was no angst at all. Like zero angst on that part. It's like ML completely forgot his past life. Even when the FL (who remembers the past life) keeps screaming at the ML - SHE KILLED U, U BIG FAT MORON, WHY R U FEEDING HER FOOD. ML ignores her. Lol. The translation speed is pretty good so I won't be spoiling Arc 8. One thing I can say happens is that
    ML goes into this big lake to get some Light power which can clean up the air blah blah. The thing is that once he dives in to get the power, he sees this statue of MC. Super beautiful and radiant, looking like a queen. And there is a dragon statue too. ML keeps staring at MC statue and the dragon speaks inside his mind. Dragon tells ML that he has been waiting here for hundreds of thousands of years and looks at MC statue. He tells ML - that is your goddess and you need a hell of a lot more power to protect her. Then the power gaining ceremony (so to speak) occurs and the whole lake, environment is covered with golden light blah blah. MC is meanwhile resting outside the lake. While sleeping she has this weird feeling that someone fucking powerful is staring at her greedily. She dreams of seeing golden eyes and thinks - this is my husband? But then ML comes out and MC Statue is turned into a goddess (lolol).

Arc 9 is an Orc world. Kind of like a man-beast world. Very primitive. There is no antagonist. The FL is actually a very good girl. She transmigrates from the modern world to this primitive age and helps the Orc tribes with modern ideas. The only problem is that her modern ideas were implemented so quickly that at first it was good but later the tribe deteriorated quickly. So MC job is to make sure that the FL does not go crazy with the modern ideas and implement them in a more primitive-centric way. Not much drama also though I don't really remember this completely -
    So MC is just hanging out in this big badass forest waiting for the Orc tribe to pass by. ML is the tribe-leader. He takes her in. She acts like a witch-doctor for the tribe, curing them and helping them deal with their injuries. It's a pretty big deal for a female to do this coz it's a typical hunter-gatherer primitive society. FL transmigrates and MC takes her under her wing. FL realises that MC is someone who transmigrates as well but MC does not confirm. Then it's the usual "waifu-waifu" deal with the ML. The FL has her own romance with the tribe man who found her unconscious. There is some beasts-run kind of a thing where all the beasts go crazy and go on a stampede which usually wipes out tribes and causes a lot of losses to the Orcs. Well MC and FL gently (emphasis on gently) nudge the Orcs to start thinking measures by themselves. So the FL previously failed cause Orcs were unable to think on their own. FL brought out all the grand ideas and they unthinkingly followed the ideas and soon became unable to think on their own. So this time MC and FL gently guide them and well they pass this beasts-stampede peacefully.

Grrr.... I put the spoiler for arc 9 by mistakenly inside the one for arc 8. So don't get confused.

Ran ahzu, kiara8, reard and 7 others like this.
  3. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    When is there going to be spoilers about the Lotus Arc?

Julveury likes this.
  4. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this?

6. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler for the beast world arc? Right after the zombies arc?

7. aoerax

aoerax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So any spoiler about ml and mc background?

8. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    It is there inside my last quote's spoiler. Was too lazy to take it outside.

This novel is like my go-to novel when I am feeling to lazy to MTL anything new but at the same time want to read something fluffy without brain and heart damage... Lolol.
    I don't think I have done summary for this arc. Arc 31 (From chap 765) - Face off with NP F!Protag
    This is fantasy arc. Original story has the FL going around forming her own harem of beautiful beasts and men and enjoying life. Unfortunately, this caused the world to collapse. So the World consciousness erased everyone's memories and reset time by depleting most of its energy. Haha, FL remembers the entire sequence of events... Once again she sets on the path to reverse harem! World Consciousness is shocked and desperate. At last uses last of its energy to send for external help.

Ta-daah! Welcome, our MC!! *Clap clap* Main mission is to stop world collapse. Side-mission is to take away atleast 5 harem members from FL. MC thinks to herself - Good lord, did that woman have an entire football team at her beck and call?!

Her host is the legendary and super-rare nine-tailed fox who was killed by the FL's harem members and turned into a coat just coz they felt insulted that the fox refused to contract with FL. MC who wakes up in her fox form, swinging her snowy fluffy white tails around - ......

MC is cultivating in the moonlight coz she needs it to turn into a human. O!Host had very recently grown the ninth tail and still could not remain human without moonlight. H1P (first harem protag) comes into the forest. He sees MC and shameless tries to lure her over. He slowly approaches her and tries to touch her tails but she slaps his hand away and jumps off. He rushes behind her coz nine-tailed fox, duh. She turns into a human and sits on the tree. Due to her mission requirements, she can't walk away from H1P and needs to make a reasonable impression on him so that he does not kill her. ML sees her and goes crazy. Huh.
    He hugs her hard and tells her - So pretty you are, little fox. There are many bad people in the world. They will force contract with you or turn your beautiful fur into a coat. So come with me and you will never fear anything.
    MC - ... What is this? A play for Little Red Riding Hood?
    MC demands him to give his name, age, height and weight and family background. ML calls himself as the 'Northern King.' He is super OP and his identity is a spoiler for the end ~~~

H1P see this dog-food throwing pair and blushes. ML is angry someone is interrupting his time with waifu. H1P blushes - I am lost, don't attack meeeee! MC feels this H1P is cute and laughs. ML even more jealous and closes her eyes with his hands. He glares at the passerby and goes away. Meanwhile the MC who loves to sleep goes to sleep in her husbando's arms. ML looks down and calls out - little fox, little fox and sees she is asleep. So thirst and hungry.... His eyes darken and becomes bloodthirsty. Want to swallow her whole, want to integrate her to self, never to separate.

H1P meanwhile who has to search for dead butterfly beast but is unable to find any and is wandering around lost in the forest connects MC with the nine-tailed fox. MC wakes up in her fox form. She completely licks all her tails and brushes them. Her love of fluff is now turned to self love. Lol. Goes to sleep again. ML comes in with food and sees her tender pink belly from the gap between her many tails. Feels really hungry. He teases her tails and she flops him on his face. Then he kisses her belly. MC feels warm and sticky uncomfortable on her tummy. She wakes up and thinks - Hubby attacking a simple fox too?! Shameless! She hides inside her large, fluffy nine-tails. ML thinks - So cute.

Meanwhile, FL who remembers everything looks towards a direction and thinks - there is that legendary beast and once it becomes mine, I will have H1P as my lover!

MC has to go to the magic school where all HPs and FL will go. She cultivates until she is able to maintain forms. She goes to the city and meets up with FL accidentally. FL is jealous coz not only is there a woman more beautiful and eye-catching than her but her man is better than any of her harem members! FL gives a challenge. MC - .... Yawn, who you? What you? Leave me alone, you.

H1P, H2P and H3P are walking along some road discussing about two beautiful women having a showdown. H1P says - No woman can be as good as the one I saw at that time. He blushes and thinks - But she is someone else's treasure... First entrance test is the affinity test. FL gets the usual S with pale yellow light. Everyone is impressed, wants to become her followers etc etc etc. FL goes to MC and says - Hmph, you remember my challenge! MC yawns and goes up. Boys are debating who is better looking - FL or MC? ML eating vinegar. MC places her hand on the orb and something flashes too quickly. Everyone thinks - Beauty without anything inside. Some rowdy boys start giving her explicit comments. ML gets ready to erase them but MC stops him with a head shake. ML thinks - Maybe this is better. She will see the sinister hearts of humans and never leave his shelter.

Suddenly the orb lights up and the entire field and the sky is filled with red-hot bright gold light. Super OP MC!!!! All the boys who gave explicit comments are slapped shut. FL goes mad with anger - who da faq this bish who is so powerful? How come no one like this was there in her previous life?! Meanwhile, ML torturously kills the boys who were insulting her. No one dares to stop him. MC and ML feeding dog food everywhere.

H1P recognises them and feels even more respect. H2P and H3P also appreciate this and H1P explains how he knows them. Suddenly FL calls them intimately - H1P gege~~

H1P, H2P and H3P who do not even know this weirdo - ..... Goosebumps, let us just run away from this succubus!!!

Rest to continue later ~~~~~

9. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Moon Lotus likes this.
  10. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue .

11. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don’t leave us hanging

Zayan likes this.
  12. Zayan

Zayan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is realy good novel.. hope someone can continue with spoilers..
    And the thank you for the above ..:)

13. Aleranue

Aleranue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone help give me link full chapter 866 former girlfriend of the gold 34.21(spicy)

14. Red-tiger

Red-tiger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody know why they are not translating this anymore?

15. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because it's a qidian novel

16. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    *coff coff* I know I am almost a year late but ughhhhh *sorreeeee*
    Basically, idiot FL keeps challenging MC but MC ignores her coz duhhh who will care for FL? At the same time, she goes after numerous MP1/2/3 with her prev life knowledge and instead of falling for her, they feel suspicious like how did that stranger know about their past and weaknesses? They run away from her. FL forms her own gangster group of boys who try to threaten MC but get beaten by MC. Meanwhile, FL is becoming more and more angry and crazy coz MC is taking up all attention etc. The college has this super good forest full of spiritual animals like unicorn and tiger and a lotta others and FL dreaming of the prev life where she had everything tries to bond with them. Except they disdain her and instead go to MC coz nine-tailed fox is Queen/ King of all spirit animals (?) Or something like that. FL gets corrupted and a demon enters her spirit. MC and ML spread dog food in the college campus, MP4's cat/ fox spirit animal runs to MC every day full day coz that day when MC was playing with the big spirit animals it was too small and couldn't get to MC. But now since MC is a student in the college it can go to her whenever wherever XD Better than that unicorn and tiger who can only stay in the forest hahahaha.

One day, MC goes to meet the animals in forest and instead sees them hurt/ dead/ almost dead realises it's FL who has been corrupted. MC flies into rage coz she abso loves these cute animals and tracks down FL for a final showdown. ML quietly follows and notices the demon possessing FL. He drags the demon out for his own showdown. The demon gets dragged into a separate space where he thinks he can defeat ML except our ML is an existence transcending this world. Basically, there are some 'devils' born which are so powerful that they transcend the very limits of the world. These devils are very rare and almost nobody has seen them/ gotten in touch with them coz they are isolated and don't interact with the world. Obviously the demon has been defeated. MC defeats FL and realises that she had been corrupted by the demon who should have been an MP in her harem. MC also gets notification of the demon's death and realises uhhhh how did hubby manage to defeat the fucking demon king in mere minutes??????
    She demands ML tell the truth, she actually thinks that maybe he remembers their shared past but haha turns out his identity is devil. MC is like :blobsweat_2::facepalm:. ML is glad that MC isn't scared of him as his OP existence is always been feared by the world. He sends all the hurt animals to his city or something which is isolated and cannot be entered from outside.

After all this, the principal of the college asks MC to take over as principal but MC is like - nope, nuh-uh Imma staying with hubby and being lazy, u find someone else carry on this headache.

And later, when she and ML are wandering around some market eating food when a kid suddenly jumps on MC and starts calling Mommy or something? Basically this is another spirit animal turned human and since MC is nine-tailed fox, is automatically attracted to her. The boy was being looked after by MP4 who sees ML's black face and drags the boy away. ML thinks - gotta take waifu away to my city where no one can get to her
    MC is thinking - oh so that's where MP6 went!!!!!

17. SleepyMangaHead

SleepyMangaHead Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 11 is Daughter of the Republic VS Chinese Opera Singer.

Ziju BaiLin is the Warlord Marshal of the South our Male God, MG
    Hai Tang is the Opera Singer the Female lead, FL
    Western Region Major General is Male Lead, ML

This world takes place in a China that has been split in four due to war. Our goddess is now Nian XunMi, treasured daughter of the aristocratic Nian Family, who just returned from studying abroad.
    XunMi starts off super confused because she hadn’t even gotten the chance to return to the Sea of Stars, she got transported without any knowledge of this world. And then literally 2 seconds later she got kidnapped by her hubby on a white horse, who is a Marshal, who starts calling her his wife. So she turns and starts fighting with him.

When she finally gets some time to talk with BaoBao he tells her that he had gotten an urgent notice and if she hadn’t arrived then the plot would have change for the worse.

The female lead if a popular opera singer who would be drugged and sent to the Marshall. He gets mad and throws her out while still drugged and she gets saved by the Western Region Major General who is the ML. He falls for her and gets angry at MG for his actions toward FL and wants to steal his power. So he teams up with the Northeast to wipe him out. But now the South has no one to protect them and they get attacked by invaders. The other regions are focused on themselves so no one helps, so the invaders take over the South causing problems for everyone and wind up in a stalemate with the other regions. To help her Region she marries the head of the Northeast’s army, a guy in his 50s and dies.

That’s the end of the war point of the story. The ML’s mom hates the FL because she’s and actress and not worthy of her son. She leaves broken-hearted and ends up meeting her father the head of an influential family. He accepts her, the mom has nothing to say and the FL and ML live happily ever after. Oh and the FL is apparently XunMi’s younger half-sister.

Her main missions this time are Pursue the Male Lead, the Supporting Male Lead, and reach Good Feeling favorability ratings of 100.

XunMi goes to sleep, forgetting her family is still waiting for her to arrive home. The rule of the Nian family is women should be spoiled boys should be raised. They find out about her being kidnapped. And when try to speak to the MG are told by the guards to return tomorrow. Where they confront the MG and her father says something awesome.

“Marshal Ziju, we respect you as a war hero. You like our daughter. Yes, you can get married if you want to. But you can’t just kidnap someone like that, and take my daughter by force regardless of her wishes. If my daughter were willing, then even if you were a beggar, I, Nian BingRong, would not oppose it. But if my daughter is not willing, then even if you are the Warlord Marshal who controls the entire Western Region, my Nian family would definitely never compromise.”

XunMi shows up and stops the two sides from fighting. Then MG automatically starts behaving like a slave for wifey. And she tells her family that she is marrying the MG and not to worry about her.

The MG prepared betrothal gifts to take to her home. Six Military vehicles filled with stuff. After spending the day with her family her Hubby left the gifts and ran off with her again.

Xunmi starts using a new ability she got to manufacture weapons and armor and earns the respect of her Hubby’s subordinates, and is given a lab to work in.

MG starts setting up for their wedding so everyone knows she is his and won’t try to steal her away.

A month passes and it’s a the day before the plot starts. MG’s second-in-command agreed for him to attend a banquet and because it’s the start of the plot XunMi agrees they’ll go. Partially to get revenge on the Chairman Wang that cause all the trouble in the first place. They literally show up speak with Wang, get offended by him, and leave.

And it turns out that the FL has been reborn, and has decided to steal the MG from XunMi. But she was from a timeline where she fell for the MG at first sight. The MG was asked to take care of OGXunmi and the two slowly fell in love and got married. And XunMi isn’t really a daughter of the Nian Family. Because the shoe drugging thing doesn’t happen FL decides she’s going to start by stealing XunMi’s family away.

The ML shows up and sees XunMi from a distance, automatically falling for her not knowing who she is. And Chairman Wang and him talk about getting XunMi to help them against the MG.

Meanwhile, XunMi wants to befriend Luo Ran who she knows will be the next head of the Luo Merchant Family. But doesn’t meet them and she ends up instead seeing the FL, who her maid tells her had a beggar beaten for accidentally touching her shoes. Then the MG shows up and she tells him her plans, so he tells his SiC to kidnap Luo Ran, before XunMi tells the SiC to forget the MGs order and instead invite Luo Ran to discuss business.

it turns out that when the FL was reborn the story changed but because BaoBao hasn’t gone to speak with the World Consciousness they don’t know.

So she doesn’t know why the FL is meeting with her family members and decides to find out the next day. And has the MG investigate the FL who sends off his SiC to do it. While the two meet up with Luo Ran who it turns out is friends with her Original Self.

XunMi and MG meet up with the ML who is shocked to learn the person he’s fallen for is the MG’s wife. The ML is a bit delusional, thinking XunMi must hate the MG and will dote on her when they get together. BaoBao is resentful that she’s almost gotten 100 points in good favorability with the ML without even trying and even checked XunMi to be positive she doesn’t have a Female Lead, White Lotus, or Mary Sue Halo.

When ML leaves after dinner, the FL trips into him while running from someone. The FL is terrified because in her last life, after being saved by the ML he found out she was targeting XunMi and so threw her to the army men as a prostitute. Eventually she was seen by a Japanese Envoy and so had to go to them too. Though she still doesn’t know how she died.

The next day XunMi goes to visit her family and FL is there. Her mom thinks about how the FL looks more like her while XunMi doesn’t but she still raised XunMi for over 10 years and loves her. Nian ShuRong, who is either XunMi’s sister or cousin I’m not sure, drags XunMi off to look at flowers and warns her about the FL and says the FL is trying to climb into the Nian Family. In the original story ShuRong and the FL got along well but because the FL approached her and ShuRong could see the scheming look in the FL eyes ShuRong dislikes her. XunMi tells her not to worry as long as her parents are happy then everything is fine.

XunMi returns home only to be told her design is ready, and so now her MG has a tank.

Chairman Wang sends an invitation to XunMi, so she agrees and orders the room next door for the MG to hide in and sets a trap for Chairman Wang. Chairman reveals he knows ML and that they are in cahoots and tries to get XunMi to join them and go against the MG. Chairman really wants her to join them and pretty much tells her all of their plans. XunM then beats Chairman and reveals she had chosen to ignore him if he hadn’t gone after MG. She then has Chairman arrested by her Hubby and sets a plan for the ML to hopefully increase favorability to 100. So the ML is arrested by MGs men and is taken hostage against his father in exchange for guns and ammunition.

The FL invites XunMi out to eat and then starts provoking her saying that XunMi is fake goods and that soon she will be kicked out of the Nian Family. And keeps going on that FL is the real young miss and XunMi is just a bastard child from who knows where. Without her knowing ShuRong was on her way there and arrived just in time for the FL to call XunMi a slut, so ShuRong opens the door and slaps her. Then turns to XunMi and tells her not to be so kindhearted in the future. ShuRong firmly believes that even if the FL is a Nian daughter she will never compare to XunMi, who is the Nian Family’s treasure.

The FL runs to the Nian Family to tattle and when ShuRong arrives home they ask her about it and she straight up tells them what happened. And the FL isn’t punished but they don’t side with her either.

XunMi asks her hubby what he discovered and it turns out a midwife had her newborn granddaughter with her when helping the Nian Family give birth and the father accidentally took XunMi without her grandmother noticing and the FL was left next door with the traveling troupe. Meanwhile her father rose in the ranks and eventually became Commander of the Northeastern Region and has a wife and son.

The ML’s father refuses to pay ransom and XunMi decide it’s best to join forces with the ML and have him take over from his father as ruler of the Western Region Armies. She offers to send assistance with the ML and help him take over because there are still invaders and also she knows the ML wants to protect his mother. The ML agree and falls even harder for XunMi.

XunMi has the new script and it turns out that FL would have put all the blame on XunMi for ever bad thing. Had the ML fight his father and have MG take over after, the MG was interested in the FL’s ‘prophetic’ abilities. The two cooperated to take over and then drive out the invaders, but the book ended without MG getting with FL. MG was also known to reprimand any of his men who called FL, ‘Madam’.

FL shows up at the MGs place and starts making a scene. Screaming about how she’s the real Miss Nian and that XunMi is just a fake. This starts to cause damage to the Nian Family’s reputation. So XunMi slaps her and starts berating the FL for her actions. Then has the SiC, Mu Cheng, send her back to the Nian residence and tell the family what happened. But then decides to return home with MG to speak with her family.

Her father decides to acknowledge the FL and renames her Nian Xue’er. For one second everyone thinks she’s finally acting rationally and then she opens up her mouth and tries to get her mother to get rid of XunMi. Thus making the MG throw a teacup at her and for ShuRong to stomp on her foot. XunMi gracefully retreats while telling her family to come to her if they need anything, and her family says she’s still their daughter and can always come to them.

As they are leaving FL tries to push XunMi down the stairs but the MG grabs her and when they fall gets injured instead. The MG ends up bedridden after getting a concussion and injuring his back. XunMi takes the FL and leaves her in the dungeon where SiC has her whipped and then XunMi has her sent to the MG men to act as a prostitute just like her last life.

MG has been sleeping in order to heal for 2 days. XunMi goes to meet up with Luo Ran to finalize plans and as they are leaving her hubby shows up and keeps insulting LR. Apparently SiC went to give MG his medicine but he kept refusing, so SiC got upset and said the Madam went to go have an affair and the MG immediately woke up and ran off.

MG ends up getting in trouble with XunMi so claims his chest hurts to get out of it, only for SiC to prove he was lying. Luo Ran is just sitting there watching the show.

They go to check on the FL only to see she has been starving herself and been rolling in her own excrement. XunMi orders her to be cleaned before causing the FL to become conscious. She leaves the matter of the FL to MG in order to stop her from gaining bad karma.

XunMi reads a letter from ML who has beaten his father and decided to join forces with MG to drive out the invaders, and the Northeastern Region joins in. After 3 years the war is won and China is freed as the Three Marshal’s are talking MG straight up says he’s not interested in ruling. MG has XunMi meet them for one last time, then MG and XunMi’s biodad start fighting. ML asks her if they met first would they have ended up together and after her rejection his favorability reaches max.

XunMi and MG go to visit the Nian Family. Turns out that XunMi’s mom has changed since FL was taken but everyone else still loves her. Her cousin decided to follow MG’s example and snatched the person who moved his heart and after 2 years of quarreling and fighting, good feelings have developed and they are getting married. Turns out it’s XunMi’s best female friend from abroad. The FL shows up but has gone insane. She had been given to MGs men but had gotten a high fever and refused treatment and then ran into ML and completely lost her mind. XunMi allowed her adopted mother to take the girl home. When Du Shu saw the insane FL, she slapped XunMi and scolded her without letting her explain and got driven out by MG. Later her adopted dad sent her a letter asking her to come for New Years. She visits during holidays but doesn’t speak to Du Shu.

At her friend and cousins wedding XunMi and MG leave early. And it turns out she was pregnant.