Spoiler Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 12, 2018.

1. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    forgot to say the day after MC's bday party she was alone and was thinking how ML was caring towards her and she was not sure if she should invest feelings for ML then she made a bet about her feelings (Ok this was confusing sorry im also reading another story so the plot was kinda mixing ) then she went to company blabla MC was out of the company and saw ML getting out of the car she was dazzled by ML'S beauty they went to a thau restaurant then everyone was shocked at how beautiful the two were ML was thinking he should not bring MC here since everyone's looking at her he wants to be the only one to see her. Then they sat down, talked and things went to ML saying:
    " I do not want to ask a daughter-in-law, I just want you."

"I like you, I will be more like you later."

"I never know what is the heart rate acceleration, while in the army, There is no such feeling for the life-or-death crisis. "

Tetsuaki He pressed his hand at the heart and saw an endless tenderness and gentleness.

"Yesterday, when I saw you, I found it quite awkward."

"I do not know what's going on, but I subconsciously want to look at you and protect you."

"Kevin said I like You, my mum, also say I like you. "

" Maybe I had heard them first when I felt like I loved you. "

" I knew it when you came to me by the road today. "

"That kind of like to have some deterioration, and want to hide you, only me."

"I want to protect you well, not be hurt."

"And the book also said that once you feel like this Do not miss it. "

" I do not want to miss, I want to be with you. "
    ML's words were from MTL so tetsuaki is him

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I'm gonna fast forward things since I really need to study fir my exams
    MC found ML cute then asked what book is he reading Ml said it was recommended by Kevin. MC agreed to be ML's girlfriend, ML was super happy and wanted to get married immediately but MC said? they only knew each other for 3 days and getting married was too fast. FL&father launched press conference the reportes were saying that MC was unfilial etc. MC shows up with ML she said sths then left. At the company everyone has decided to let MC handle the company, MC met FL with father FL continued her act MC said sth like the FL might not be the father's daughter it was just her saying things but did not expect that it might be true she remembered FL's mother met a businessman but the businessman died leaving FLmother 'wandering' and stayed at a brothel so the FL might not be a qin daughter. FL was shaken so is the father. FL was super mad inside and thinking if MCdied everything will be hers Fl talked father to talk to MC to give her a place on company. father think that even if FL was not his he can't bear looking at her agrieved expression so he went to MC to say that she should not be harsh to FL since FL is just a kid MC banned the father from ever going to the company. Meanwhile FL contacted someone to kill MC. After father left MC went out but she heard someone shouting to be careful then when she looked back she saw ML getting hit by a truck

3. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML was admitted to the hospital. MC was super worried she did not leave the hospital, she was super mad. Due to excessive stress she faints the nurse found her when she woke up she saw her grandfather (ok so he was not dead!). And the grandfather was mad thinking how someone intended to kill her granddaughter so he asked his people to investigate the matter, MC met ML's mother [mother is head(?) Of hospital, ML's family is from military lineage] It was found out that ML's brain was affected by the accident so the hospital operated on ML, the MLmother also part of operating team. Baby(the system) was worried about the host so he scanned ML's body and assured the host that everything's fine with ML's body but something is preventing him from waking up, it might be that ML doesn't want to wake up or ML don't know how he can wake up, so doctors asked close friend/family to talk to ML. MLmother asked MC to convince ML to wake up MC said not to worry if ML did not wake up she will accompany him

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  4. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who was shock that mc accept him to fast. Compare to other novel side character and ex wife sinister, this mc treated game as real world. Side character and ex wife sinister treat games as job and fake world.

5. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC talked to sleeping ML saying that she grew to love him so he should wake up and accompany her. MC launched pres con and played a recording of FL calling someone to harm MC everyone was shocked. MC said she will see FL on court. A week passed ML still not waking up, Baby was worried about MC's being a lifeless shell if ML did not wake up so he send something like a dragon's thread(I think its something like a qi) to ML to make him wake up fast then he consoled MC saying ML will wake up in few days. MC met FL on court father was also there and he feels guilty about how he treated MC and he did not want to see MC because he was ashamed. FL was sentenced to a life imprisonment. A month passed ML still not awake, Baby was panicking since ML should be awake now since dragon thread has healing abilities and strengthen the body and spirit of a person so how come ML still not showing signs of waking up. MC said if ML still did not wake up she will leave him. On ML's side he was walking on a dark endless road and he did not know how long he has been walking but he always hear the voice of MC which gives him strength so he wanted to get out of this dark place to hug MC then while finding the way out a golden thread suddenly appeared (it was baby's dragon thread) and he wanted to hide but the golden thread still found him it entered his body he was alarmed but realised that it actually made him strong, while contemplating he heard MC's voice saying she will leave him he unknowingly break out of the dark place. MC was overjoyed when ML suddenly opened his eyes!
    MC: Youre finally awake
    ML: en I heard someone said she will leave me if I did not wake up
    Doctors went and checked ML's body and was saying how everything was a miracle blabla ML asked if he can be discharged the hospital agreed saying after a week he can leave. MC took care of ML for a week when the week ended ML doesn't want to leave since MC was super caring when he's in the hospital. After getting out of hospital he bring MC to the court? and asked for marriage certificate. After getting certificate they both lovey dovey on car. ML kissed MC who was sitting on ML's lap and she felt the hardness of ML . ML asked MC not to move too much, MC said sth (i dont understand) then took the initiative to kiss ML. Ofc ML was deligthed it was the first time MC took initiative, when they reached ML's home ML carried MC to bedroom then locked the door. They finally did it. After the deed MC woke up feeling sore then recalled how ML was super caring to her when they did it last night, she did not find ML beside her, when she looked up she saw their red marriage certificate she get up and stared at it. ML entered carrying breakfast and found MC holding the certificate and he was mesmerized by MC's beauty.

They talked a bit and MC mentions how FL is missing even after a very thorough search she was still not found. ML went out while MC was taking a bath. FL woke up on an unfamiliar place and remembered that she was walking on an alley when someone hit her then she lost consciousness. ML then showed his face FL's eyes sparkled and talked all intimately at ML, ofc ML was disgusted and asked his people to make FL not speak disgusting words so ML's people led by Kevin began hitting FL's face it became swollen and FL cant even utter a cry. ML said he wanted FL to experience life worse that death for daring to harm MC then he left it all to Kevin. Kevin sold FL to a brothel one of the darkest? Brothels or sth like that. Meanwhile MC was soaking on bathtub when Baby suddenly said that their mission is complete, MC asked how can it be completed Baby explained that ML completed the task, then Baby asked MC if she wanted to stay or leave and she choose to leave, before leaving MC&ML decided to get a wedding not too luxurious MC's father attended, he was just watching from afar and he felt super sad that he was not the one walking MC down the aisle but since it was his fault all he just wants is to have MC forgive him and he will be happy, after the wedding he quietly leaves. MC&Ml lovey dovey, at the bed MC said how much she loved ML, ML said he also love MC and that he will love her no matter how many lifetime pass he may not remember her but once he see her he will love her. MC was happy then her soul left her body. The end.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  6. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was also shocked but i think i forgot to metion MC was an orphan in her real world only the sister from the orphange showed care for her so she strived to be successful and to repay the sister. When she saw how much ML cares for her she felt warm it was the first time she felt that she's wanted (I dont know if she did not feel wanted from sister) so yeah she was swayed

7. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    So mc is kind girl to those who care toward her.
    What happened arc 1 after mc left her body?

8. JunWuXie

JunWuXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moreee i tried readjng it through mtl but i died hahahah

9. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    We need more spoiler. Sorry for being greedy spoiler.

a_b likes this.
  10. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. It was not shown what happened to ML it was just MC&Baby talking about points to unlock other system's function then she was sent to other world.
    Second world is an entertainment world MC was famous actress FL was a 'prostitute' (not sure abt this but that's what google sensei said) who met a director then got introduced to entertainment world
    I haven't started on arc 2

Aeiru28, nielyti, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  11. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she chose to leave, she could stat there and be happy, nooooo :blobcry::sushi_no::sushi_chubby:
    By the way thanks for the spoiler for the 1arc. It was incredible. ;)

wafflebeauty, keima and nielyti like this.
  12. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just refrain myself from commenting any no logic '-') at the very least it is not the sadistic type of novel where mc is super unfriendly and cold to her ML:blobpeek:like Shi sheng's- i don't remember the title ah

13. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke, right? That novel was enjoyable until I noticed the tsukkomis are all over the place. Then I dropped it.

Lumina25684, nielyti and Lariterus like this.
  14. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm liking it so far (reading the translations, can't handle mlt). Although it's off putting to know that the MC takes like 30 or so arcs until she falls for the ML :blobcry:

nielyti likes this.
  15. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    To each his own, I guess. I never mind slow romance, but the tsukkomis are disrupting the flow of my reading:blobconfounded:

16. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i tried the 1st chap of arc 2 while on a break
    MC was back to the system space the baby noticed she was sad and wanted to tell her that a miracle about ML might occur but he did not want to raise MC's hope so he kept it to himself. MC wanted to go to another world quickly so she can unlock the system store.

MC woke up on a beautiful bedroom she stood in front of the mirror her body is a lotus type beauty and has cold temperament, while thinking that her new body's a sad and lonely person she did not notice she was already crying and an image of a man kept appearing on her mind but she can't see his face. MC asked Baby if that man is an important person for her, Baby said he is but because the system has rules MC forgot about the 1st world and unless she made a big difference in the original story and accumulate higher points she will then remember all about the past world/s, MC told Baby to give her the info about that man she kept seeing and the world's plot.

(I think i already mentioned this world) an entertainment world she was a known artist and FL's a prostitute who met a director currently the story's timeline is that FL already part of industry and a rising star. Before MC could ask questions she heard an alarm saying the workd's difficulty was raised from 1star to 5 star due to intervention in the world. Mc asked baby what happened, Baby said that her man might be the one who made the disturbance and is following her. They were ejected from the world and was back to system space where system gave a compensation for the error in last world. Then MC was sent to a new world.

[ARC 3-->]An ancient world. Her new identity is the prime minister's daughter of 1st wife (i thinko_O) who is going to get married to 3rd prince with the FL. FL was from the second wife, a famous poet or sth like that, 3rd prince married her to get a more stable position for crown. Anluo King? (i think he's the ML) was the only one who was not fooled by FL so he was killed, Prince&FL USURP the throne. MC was framed into committing adultery by FL&Prince, she was hanged outside the gate of the city. (This real 2nd arc world story was a lot more confusing so pls correct or give more accurate spoiler imif you have read it already)

EDIT: Info about MC & FL, Sorry still not sure abt their identities MTL's making my head hurt

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I remember reading this one partly, but I don't recall arcs haha. I just remember that they sometimes jumo arcs, like arc 2 will appear later and they'll finish it. Sometimes MC gets a bad/failed ending, but a few arcs later, she goes back to that world and changes the outcome. So that's a bit interesting. The ML always falls in love with her at first sight and she also gets a cheat (after ripping off the system) to be able to recognize his soul. So their romance is always quick in each arc after that. At some point I think ML starts to remember the previous lives, but I may be mistaking it for another novel, so I'm not 100% sure.

18. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone provide this novel's raw link...

19. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    around which chapter is this arc?

20. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    around chapter 29 or 30 since that was the end of arc 1