Spoiler Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 12, 2018.

1. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a_b likes this.
  2. Kon

Kon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is something that I find very strange in this story.

The story is about a second female lead who is trying to defeat the original protagonists.

However, the original protagonist in the first story would be the rival in many other chinese novels with female protagonist. She was a illegitimate child, a fake white lotus and pretty cruel with a lot of envy. These are usually characteristis of the rivals or second female lead in chinese novel with female protagonist.

nielyti likes this.
  3. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    In world-hopping novel like this, most of the time, the so-called protagonist is actually the bad guy with no moral. I think it's to defeat the notion that protagonists are always right and to give the actual MC the moral high ground.
    IMO tho, both the protag and the MC are not morally right either.

chamchaworld, Poor_Hero and nielyti like this.
  4. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm not really bothered if she falls in love with First worlds ML. So far from the spoilers she doesn't seem coldhearted and sadistic and ruthless like usual CNovels? And well if the ML is really in love with her and shows it devotedly its not unrealistic for MC to not at least give him a chance to make her fall in love with him....

I skipped to the end of the arc and I decided to give this a chance. One of my criteria for following such Quick Transmigration Novels are the manner of which the MC leave the worlds. I can only accept death that can't be helped, forced ejection from the world, or the MC stays until natural leaving. I usually drop it like a hot potato if the MC heartlessly drops the ML for the next World without a by your leave or leaves a copy with memories behind...

Aeiru28, Aris12, Ease and 1 other person like this.
  5. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel very much. I am very thanks to translator for pickup such rare treasure. It’s making me yearning for more chapters.

govindec likes this.
  6. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed the arc titles and oh boy they're all so interesting??? lmfao

The Author and Reader Are in True Love

My Family's Disciple can't Possibly be That Naughty

NPC can Also Be Kings
    (I haven't read this yet but I can guess it more or less. I have always been searching for an NPC love story with female MC!)

Brother, Please Don't Blacken

The River God's Poor Little Sacrifice

There also seemed to be arcs set in same universe concepts but different focus points. Like, from some arc titles I assume they are set in gaming worlds, but either MC or Ml are NPC, and another is where ML is... a gaming God? Um. Also cultivating world with Master-Disciple and another with Celestial Maidens?

If... If I assume correctly... According to the numbers written at the end of the chapter titles in where I'm reading this...

There are in total a number of 79 arcs in this novel.

Hahahahhahahahahahaha OMFG good luck.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  7. Kon

Kon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was also expecting that the original protagonist would be a bad guy with no moral. However, I was expecting a wicked or sinister version of protagonists in these types of novels.

In change, the position and personality of the original protagonist is extremly similar to a rival or second female lead in another chinese novel with female protagonist (for example, the protagonists in these novels tend to be the legitimate child).

PS: This impression should be because I read much of these novels (with the translator).

8. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read to arc two in the raws and it does seem that the original Protagonists do seem pretty... twisted and asshole-ish. Like sabotaging The original on purpose, like purposely acting pitiful and etc... It's too early for me to know if the pattern will continue on, however there was an author's note that acknowledged that the Protagonists in Arc One and Two were bitches but said that not all of them would be bitches...

Ease likes this.
  9. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers and info:blobReach:This novel kind of fluff and good! I need more spoilerrr!

10. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from chapt 31-35 its long
    MC was sent to real 2nd world,ancient world the current situation is that she's about to marry slagprince and she asked Baby to check if slag prince and her man, ML, have same spirit wavelength (sth like that) but fortunately the slagprince was not ML.
    Mc bought a memory protection back at the sytem store when they were ejected from the supposed 2nd world, the system gave points and opened the system store so she was able to buy memory protection.
    MC also bought a sleeping gas potion (I just called it sleeping gas since that was the effect of potion), she used the sleeping gas to run away.
    Before MC could run away she heard footsteps outside, its from FL not sure but FL had always wanted her 'pheonix beads'? so MC was sure she would come, so MC made some preparations before FL would open the door. When FL open the door she just saw a glimpse of MC's beautiful face before losing consciousness.

The orighost of the body have a trusted maid, this maid closed the door when FL entered so no one would see anything, MC then asked her to change FL'S clothes to the bridal clothes (the red one) and told her maid to treat FL as if it was her and tell the Prince that 'she' was sad to leave the Prime Minister's household and 'she' fainted due to crying too much.
    MC talked to the maid that when they discovered she was missing she will pretend to be kidnapped then she will come back but she will not marry the prince since 3rd prince is having an affair with FL, blabla she assured maid to not worry. Then she went out through the window, after maid made sure that MC safely run away she closed the window and cleared the place, then a voice called outside the room.
    MC was out of the residence she encountered some guards so she hid in the bldg next to the residence, she talked with Baby abt some system rules which i dont get sorry, Baby said he have good and bad news

"The good news is that the map is there, but it has not been opened, can only be located, positioning needs to report the coordinates first."

After a successful sight of the black face of his host, the baby trembled in the wind.
    'that bad news is about to tell me that I can't locate the first floor. (FROM MTL, you go and make your own conclusion xD)

MC was thinking lot of things, she sat under a tree then a man in purple robe saw her and smiled deviously or sth like that xD
    Then Baby said there was a killer?? on some alley and its 100% sure of his info and MC should go there to help the injured Xiao

MC then went to the alley saw a man in black beaten lying on the floor. She made him drink some medicine but did not see any movements so she's doubting everything she's seen on TV where someone was beaten but still vigilant.
    Then the man slowly opened his eyes he's obviously handsome, then he saw MC thought he saw some real life fairy. MC asked him to let go of her hand and she bid goodbye to Shang Leng (that's the man's name accdg to MTL) since he's already healed.
    after MC left the man in purple robe who was watching everything wanted to kill Shang Leng for daring to touch the beauty he saw, then he followed MC.

Until he saw her stopped near a peach blossom tree.
    MC was talking to Baby when Baby stopped responding. MC felt a presence behind her, saw the man in purple and felt he was dangerous but also familiar so she asked Baby if he's the man--the most important person for her, Baby did not want to be discovered by man in purple but still answered "Yes that's your man" :blobmelt:

ML: why are you staring at me, did you fall in love?
    MC: I like looking at pretty things

ML was lost looking at MC's eyes he wanted to have her for himself, ML then introduces himself. MC was happy since the man interested in her is her lover. ML asked for MC's name because he wanted to immediately go to her place and propose :blobrofl: he's thinking that he finally found someone he likes so he should hurry. I think MC introduced herself as the Prime Minister's daughter.

MC and ML heard some commotion, its the 'MC's' marriage sedan parading (Its more like the carriage is going to the prince's estate) Then something happened I have no idea what it is the next lines where about people were talking how the MC is gonna marry the 3rd prince but she's not the one 3rd prince is in love with,it was FL, so they were pitying her and insulting her saying she's destroying her sister's love, the ML hold her clenched fist saying she should not worry since he will help her.
    MC was touched and she suddenly wanted to be with her lover so she asked him if she can stay with ML (THAT'S WHAT MTL SAID but isn't it too fast?!)

ML: Ben wang will naturally comply with the beauty. But the beauty can not go back to her words and even if the beauty wants to go it'll be too late to regret.

ML bought MC to his place holding her hands while they were walking.
    ML's guard reported his investigation (more like BG check abt MC) that MC is still not married to the slag 3rd prince. Then ML went to where MC is, she's drinking tea, she told her life story to ML on how she was suddenly disfavored her father the Prime Minister, even let her mother hand over the household management to the FL's mother,a concubine, then her father suddenly went to her courtyard last year she was thinking he finally remembered about her and her brother and mother but the PM only told her he will have her marry the third prince.

She agreed but did not think it was just a plot to humiliate her, from that day on, her reputation was ruined since the prince was in a relationship with FL and she stole FL's position and how she was jealous of FL's talents. She was confused since FL and third prince love each other why not marry together and why involve her in the relationship, but she realized they were after her status as a noble di daughter ( she was the daughter of legal wife), since the emperor would not agree for the prince to marry a concubine born daughter, she was used. Then she finally can't take it anymore when she discovered they also wanted to harm her mother so that FL's mother will be promoted as legal wife.

EDIT: I finally knew what happened before ML hold MC's clenched hands

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  11. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML ofcourse was mad saying he will help her avenge her mother and brother.
    Then Shang Leng who actually wanted to thank MC for saving him but saw MC with ML followed them and heard the story, of course he was shocked since FL acts like a good person but deep inside she was actually a scheming person. Shang Leng wanted to help MC he did not reveal himself since he thinks if MC stayed with ML she will be safe so he disappeared.

MC asked ML if he believed her story, ofc ML said he believed her.

MC: Can I trust your words (she knew she can but she still wanted to ask)
    ML: In this world you can only believe me. You're already one of my people the moment you entered my palace.

ML: Beauty, tomorrow I will accompany you back to meet mother-in-law

They talked some more then ML said it was getting late so MC should sleep he accompanied MC into her room and kissed her hands before leaving.
    MC fell asleep while ML was having trouble sleeping in the next room he had a sexy dream about MC XD

Meanwhile, the slag prince rolled on the sheets with FL after he married 'MC' (THIS IS CONFUSING!). When morning came the trusted maid MC left shouted that MC was missing, and instead of her young lady, MC, the FL was the one she found on the 3rd prince bedroom.
    PM (Prime Minister) was mad thinking how FL couldn't wait until after 'MC' married the prince, and how he would explain himself to the emperor since he saidd the 3rd prince will marry the di daughter but instead married the Fl, a concubine born.
    Then MC suddenly appeared blinding them with her beauty (lols :blobrofl:) she gracefully greeted her mother, brother and PM

MC's mother was worried and checked MC if she was okay. Tears fall from MC's eyes she was crying for the orig host since the orighost's mother is still alive. MC's mother was shocked and immediately asked MC who wronged her she will do her best since she's a daughter of a government official MC have a higher status.

ML gave MC a handkerchief. Every move of MC was elegant so everyone was thinking in their hearts who said MC was ugly she was extremely beautiful and the word noble fits her greatly! PM starts asking question what happened he was thinking that MC is not as simple as FL so he wanted to talk to MC later and use her. (well sth along those lines)

MC said yesterday she call FL since she wanted to give FL phoenix beads that FL wants but she lost consciousness then ML found her she wanted to return but heard 3rd prince already married she did not return since FL and Prince liked each other she would be destroying their love. But she did not expect that FL was so cruel to hurt her mother. Then MC looked at ML, ML then let his body guards enter carrying two servants. ML kicked them and told them to tell everything they know ofc the two servants was begging FL to save them since FL made them do her bidding, they confessed the FL asked them to ruin MC's reputation since MC is prettier that her and better than her.

FL's mother immidiately slapped the servant to stop her from talking saying the servant said lies about their master, the servant did not stop since he was scared of ML so he said everything is true and the FL even mentioned to wait until the 3rd prince become king and she became the queen, I dunno who but someone kicked the servant so the servant vomitted blood. Everyone was thinking how could the prince think of usurping the throne when the King was still young and alive.

Now on MC's side she was talking with her Mother and convincing her to move out of the PM's house since they would die there. MC's mother was hesitant but MC assured her that they don't need PM to live and MC wanted her to be happy, MC'S mother finally agreed. BUT ML was not happy he was thinking that MC should live with him and not with her mother and brother. :blobmelt:

They entered the Royal palace, the emperor asked ML what brings him to the palace since ML rarely go outside of his place. The emperor is the eldest out of nine sons and ML was the youngest there was no bloodbath when emperor ascend the throne since the previous queen distributed positions to all nine sons. ML said that it was hard finding lover so he accompany MC to make sure she was not bullied and for other not to make a move on her, ML hugged MC (you know the sideways hug?)to make sure everyone gets what he's saying :blobrofl:

The emperor was intrigued so he asked MC to look up? (You know how people can't look at emperor in the eyes?) When MC made her greetings emperor was amazed by her beauty and made a remark on how PM has such a beautiful and graceful daughter. PM was embarrassed since he actually did not notice that MC was such a beauty. ML found the prince looking at MC stupidly so he said that the prince should keep his eyes on his new wife, the FL, who by the way is beside him.
    Prince looked at FL lovingly thinking that MC was indeed beautiful but he did not regret marrying FL and he was just afraid of what the emperor will say.

Then MC's mother began kneeling and told the emperor she wanted to leave her husband? she said 20 yrs ago PM married into their house and with the help of her family PM rise in the government and became the PM but instead of showing gratitude PM instead made a concubine surpress her position and even allowed the concubine to harm her and her children. MC's mother was crying at this point since she thinks that if she did not insist marrying PM back then this would not happen.
    she begged emperor to have her ties cut with PM. Eunuch then came carrying divorce papers. MC was happy that finally her mother got some backbone bla bla MC was granted a princess title I think, it was a first, then After everything was finalized princed was grounded (sth like that ) MC and fam will be moving with MC's grandfather ML obviously not happy. PM was mad when he went home since he just lost face and if the news spread he'll be a laughing stock.

Ok so many things I cannot understand happened then the scene went to a restaurant where a story teller was badmouthing MC and people were talking about how the MC received the princess title when FL was more deserving and MC is nothing but an ugly lady, MC's brother and maid refuted them, then everyone saw a beautiful lady (actually MC was wearing a veil) going down the stairs and asked who this person is, the maid said that they were just bad mouthing MC and now they praise her beauty. Everyone did not want to accept that the beauty is MC they began doubting the news about MC being ugly and jealous of FL when she looks better than FL what's there to be jealous.
    The story teller asked who she is and MC said she did not know she was famous and that the story teller was just telling a story about her so how come he did not know her. The story teller was paid by FL( not sure if it's the FL) he was sweating from pressure MC emitted. Then MC asked guards to beat story teller for slandering and questioning the emperor's decision. When MC was about to walk down she heard a woosh and her veil was stucked on the wall by a chopstick, she was shocked so is her brother and maid. The one who threw the chopstick from the flr above is Mu shen and Guanxheng.
    Mu sheng and Guanxheng where shocked seeing MC's face thinking if MC was ugly then every woman is what? then one of them I dunnu who, apologized to MC and asked MC to let him accompany her to buy a new hat.
    Then ML entered asking if the man was flirting with his wife (ok they aren't married yet). ML asked MC how he should punish her from provoking flies when she just left his sight.
    MC said she wanted to ask ML for tea as apology then ML said he sends himself to MC. then ML hold MC's hands to bring her to buy new longer veil (the one covering her whole body) ML thinking he wanted to buy the longest veil to cover MC since he does not want MC showing anything to others.
    They went out holding hands and everyone was thinking MC and ML was so sweet how is it MC was in love with 3rd prince. Mu sheng and guanxheng were also thinking the same and why did FL told them that MC was viscious when she clearly is not.

Fast forward ML met MC's grandfather carrying dowry and all. After that they were both left alone ML was all touchy with MC, MC teases ML saying will ML do the same to other girls ML was panicking explaining how he only want to touch MC because its MC. When he looked at MC he noticed she was not angry and he became all touchy again saying who let MC be so charming that he fell in love with her.
    ML asked MC to take responsibility and MC asked how ML is sure she will take responsibility, ML started self advertising :blobxd: lol he said he's so good and no one can contend on his handsomeness so who wouldn't want him he then unfolded a fan (u know this is mostly done by women) so MC laughed and found ML sexy :ROFLMAO: MC said ML's shameless but she's happy. ML also became happy and can't wait to marry MC

ML hugged MC by waist, MC said something like loving is a pursuit of lifetime that involves giving each other their hearts and can the ML do that.
    ML said he only have one heart and he already gave it to MC so how can he gave heart to others. ML also said that he's happy MC asked this but ML also not happy MC is doubting him so he kissed MC to punish her.

ML: Really delicious, but unfortunately the place is wrong, otherwise, the king really want to eat you

12. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML kept sending a marriage documents to the government to be approved so everyone will take notice and approved immediately :blobrofl: FL heard of this and was mad. MC went out when some guards blocked her way accusing her of stealing. MC's maid then called ML and MC's grandfather before MC was to be punished by the guards her grandfather and ML came and punished the guards, ML asked the guards who's behind all this framing it was someone named Guang Shen.
    GS was shocked when he found ML at his door GS said he saw MC stole his jade, the jade was important and only selected people can have it, ML asked some government official to oversee the matter as he questioned GS, when GS wasn't able to give clear description he was beaten bla bla in other words he was punished.

ML and MC went sight seeing and all lovey dovey meanwhile Prince lost power FL was seducing the chopstick guy and the other guy :LOL: yes they were gonna do 3some then MC made bees enter the room so FL and the 2 guys were running outside barely wearing anything ofc when everyone saw those three especially FL she was ridiculed and called shameless they jumped on lake to avoid bees.
    When FL returned to PM mansion she was slapped by PM saying his place will not do such immoral things being married and she has the audacity to seduce 2 people at the same time. FL was delusional thinking having 2 more guys is no problem.
    PM can't stand her anymore and said that from that day onward FL is no longer part of PM family.

The next day gossip about how ML have made a hand sewn wedding dress for MC spread out (I have no idea why wrong gossips keep circulating! they should talk about FL'S shameless action!)
    ML did not care and was immersed with how he and MC finally did it last night.
    In the prince house ofc the prince was smashing things while queen watch and told him he should leave FL since he'll inherit the throne he cannot let someone like FL ruin him. Prince was in denial thinking FL was forced by chopstick guy, queen said Prince should marry a better lady then when he ascend the throne he can still have FL back and no one will say a thing so he should talk to FL to not make a mess again.
    FL would not let anyone hinder her 3some o_O yes she still did it with chopstick guy and the other guy on one of Prince bedroom :facepalm:

ML and MC made love for many times and everyone was talking abt MC being pregnant.
    Baby then appeared asked MC if MC wants to ask question to him. MC was scared what will happen to her baby if she leave the world. Baby assured MC that once MC has enough points she can go back to this world and look at her baby.
    MC was happy ofc she also wanted to be a mother.

ML then hugged MC behind, MC asked ML what did her mother told him. ML told her that PM wanted to meet MC and to accompany MC on her wedding! ML then asked MC to walk outside, MC haven't been outside for sometime and she noticed that some of the famous stores were replaced and asked ML. ML said the chopstick guy is not the owner of the famous stores anymore and now its his, he's now the richest man in the country (I think richest merchant)

Then MC met PM,PM was having internal monologue on how he was blind not to see MC's better than FL, then he said to MC he wanted to make up to her by accompanying her on her wedding day. MC obviously said no she said that PM has no need to fell bad since they were just strangers. PM, shamelessly said how can they be strangers he's MC's father and he also said a lot of shameless things
    ML said if PM is not the legal father of MC he would have killed him PM was like ML should not be butting in on their father daughter relationship since he's an outsider. MC said the moment PM decided to use her for FL&Prince he already lost the qualifications to be MC's father! (you go burn him!) MC left with ML. Shen Guan (The guy MC saved at the beginning) just came back from investigating everything about FL when he heard the news abt MC's marriage he wanted to find her but the came across this scene and heard everything :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile FL was always having 3some:eek: with chopstick guy and the other instead of feeling happy she was always left sore so she wanted to return to the PM house. When she tried she was hit by PM and thrown outside.
    She came back to chopstick guy and the other guy asking them to help her get revenge to PM for treating her like that. The two finally! was questioning how FL would think something like this. They finally saw FL's true face they were thinking how things came to this.
    Chopstick guy from being the richest merchant was ruined due to FL. The other guy said that FL is not his FL he will find his FL, the good FL not the viscous FL so he run away. Chopstick guy also left he wanted to think abt things that happened. FL was oblivious to the disappearance of the two since she was still thinking of revenge
    when FL noticed she's alone she was mad and thought of the prince she then went and find the prince.

MC and ML with family was eating when MC suddenly vomited the food. ML was super anxious immediately called the royal doctor. They found out MC was pregnant! ML was stunned and couldn't believe it until MC went beside him. He was super happy he's smiling from ear to ear asking MC if she heard the doctor they were going to have little buns!
    ML became MC's personal maid :blobicecreamlove: ML detained the royal doctor saying he should be nearby in case anything happened to MC and if the emperor needed a doctor he can just ask other doctors :blobjoy:
    FL while looking for prince heard the news and was mad thinking MC stole everything that's hers and if MC was gone ML would surely look at her.

Then evening came, the prince head guard went to see ML and told ML that the prince is planning a rebellion the man also mention how FL seemed to be planning something to MC.
    When the man left ML asked his guard to ruin FL's face. ML went to see the emperor that night to tell him about prince plan and if MC was to be hurt in any way he will not be merciful to the prince.

ML went back and he found the light on so he was anxious thinking something happened to MC, turns out MC woke up did not find ML and was worried.

Next morning MC and ML were having a walk when they heard people discussing about FL being an entertainer at a brothel. ML told MC that since FL wanted to ruin MC's face he ruined hers and made her wear a skin mask?? anyway he asked MC if what he did was good.
    MC was happy at how childish ML is and how cute he is.

13. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fast forward Prince started his rebellion but before it even reach outside the royal palace it was suppressed by the emperor. Prince thought it was ML's doing because ML wants the throne.

Prince was banned from ever inheriting the throne, the queen was sent to the cold palace.

ML asked emperor to grant him the best and most gorgeous wedding to declare to everyone that MC is his.
    Baby was happily watching his host getting dressed up for the wedding he finds the ancient traditions interesting than the modern days'. MC was also happy thinking this is just the 2nd world with her lover and she's a greedy person so she wants ML to accompany her to forever. The wedding was grand ofc. They did it then the next morning ML receive the news abt:
    queen being in cold palace,
    prince died when he discovered that the captain of his guard also involved in a relationship with FL
    The PM was removed from his position since they found out abt his involvement to the rebellion Emperor actually wanted to annihilate PM's household but ML said no.
    The other guy (with chopstick guy) lost his mind and he kept saying he's looking for his good FL
    FL was sold to brothel but when she received a customer her skin mask fell and scared everyone she was thrown out, she became a beggar then eventually died.

Six months later a cute fat baby boy was born! a few years passed ML and MC now have grand children.
    they were walking when

ML: If there is an after life I will find you,Believe you, protect you, dote on you
    MC: I will always wait for you.

They both died under a peach blossom tree. The tree where they first saw each other.
    Then a story was passed down that if they pray for marriage, happy ending, good life etc on the tree it will be granted. THE END

14. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to add this
    MC actually knew Shang Guan was helping her in the dark like how he disposed of the story teller, the guards and other people who's slandering her. ML also knew abt his existence but since he was helping MC he did not dispose him but he was thinking if he's not he really did not want this love rival :blobjoy:
    Then when MC and ML was taking a walk they finally met Shang Guan though they did not exchange words MC smiled at Shang Guan which he returned. They were all thinking that the debt of Shang Guan is now repaid and he owe nothing to MC anymore. Then he's out of the story
    I won't be spoiling in the coming days sorry Im busy with school:cry::cry:

15. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers:blobparty:
    Love it:blobsmilehappyeyes::blob_pompom:

16. tobacgem

tobacgem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to thank you for the spoilers!! They are very detailed. I appreciate it!!

17. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoiler! It's very much appreciated~

18. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    I've reached 269nth chapter need spoiler anyone?

elparis and lottie like this.
  19. XLing91

XLing91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please!!

20. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you need me to spoiler next story or some specific relations between MC and ml