Spoiler Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 12, 2018.

1. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and ML talking intimately, ML reassuring MC not to worry. FL saw this and was happy that it seems Ml’S feeling towards her goddess is real. On the prince side, the prince was talking to the four elders (those four who ‘guarded’ ML’s coffin) and telling them that ML is in MC’s place but they wouldn’t believe him they asked what ML told him, they were mad to hear about a traitor.

Ryan was guarding the mansion when a man wrapped in black came, and introduced himself as Archie. Archie decided to help MC when he knew that the hunter’s guild head was deceiving everyone. Ryan did not want to let Archie meet MC but ML’s voice said otherwise so archie met MC he told her about what he knows MC, had Archie tied since archie is still a hunter who had killed her people (this last part im not really sure)

ML: I will protect you until my heart stops beating

MC: Only the living is qualified to protect me, so make sure you take care of your life

ML: Except me no one is qualified

MC: Even in death I will not let go of this man

There was a hunt event where MC was invited. Prince Burton, one of the three princes, was the one who planned the hunt. He was looking for the legendary treasure the blood clan have, it was said that just drinking the treasure can bring back anyone from death and be an immortal, Prince Nine discovered that it was Prince Burton who spread this news and allied wth supposedFL, he has been searching for a long time and did not found the treasure and suspects it was in MC’s hands since MC’s beauty is suspicious -_-. Hunt came Prince Nine was disgusted when he saw the humans bloodied. (The humans were hunted for this hunting event). Fast forward Prince Burton attacks prince nine, and made a hole on his chest FL super worried. Fast forward again, MC and supposedFL finally fight against each other, then while MC was fighting, prince Burton attempts to do sneak attack but was repelled by ML. When MC and ML was about to deal finishing blow someone came behind MC, ML hugged MC to dodge the attack, the man was Cross!

It was revealed how cross is the son of a vampire and hunter and when the vampires learned about it they burned his parents while he watched silently. When supposedFL learned that Cross was from a human and vampire she wailed calling the name of her dead lover. SupposedFL was actually in love with a hunter they were living fine but she got mad that the hunter kept saying how he’ll take care of their children when she thinks it’s impossible to have a child with hunter since vampires create their child by inheritance???(mtl’s words) so she left her ex lover and met a physician who told her she’s pregnant but she thinks she was mocked so she killed the physician but she met another and told her she really is pregnant, she was super happy and returned to find her lover only to discover he was killed by the vampires while looking for her that’s the start of her controlling the hunter guild.

MC asked ML to seal?? Cross then baby woke up giving her the synopsis of the world. Cross was actually supposed to meet a royal princess who he will fell in love with and the two would marry and Cross would forget his revenge for his love. SupposedFL and Prince Burton would actually unite the hunter guild and vampires and found what they were looking for. SupposedFL found someone who loved her and marry. But everything changed when Nangong became the FL.

After everything was done MC and ML returned to MC’s mansion. FL got together with prince nine, after prince nine was healed. MC and ML were together for 300 yrs and if not for baby reminding FL that they have already completed the punishment world she would’ve forgotten her identity so she decided to leave and told ML she’ll wait for him in the next world.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish mc is ruthless like other mc because fake female lead and brain idiot full with poop male lead make me angry. I wanted mc to beat him hell out and ruin them not forgive them. Mc is too kind without ml, she will not survie and will fail the task because every task is done by ml not mc.

3. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    So......detailed

4. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I agree with you but you must remember she was just a normal human. Arc after arc she changed. At cultivation world she was alone must of the time and she killed fake fl 3 times, waste hots's father and burn whole clan. Every arc ML super op character and loves to spoil MC. Because of this mc can't shine. In short she is getting rutless with time.
    I am at zombie apocalypse arc 8 and I love this novel. At he end of arc 7 when ml and mc dying ml remembered their lives. I hope this arc ml will remember mc. I am not a fan of misunderstandings and drama so I love this lovely dovely couple and different arcs. But 77 arc:blobfearful::sweating_profusely:

5. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahhaha maybe because I'm reading then spoiling and I don't know how to summarize

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Dragon_Reader likes this.
  6. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved this! I am MTLing (well, trying to) and I am still a novice at translating the GT into understandable format. So your detailed summary has been so very useful and I was able to understand a lot of chapters which I had skipped skipped before due to the MTL headache!

~Cookie for you :cookie::aww:

keima likes this.
  7. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Detailed is good, spoilers is good. Thanks for all the people giving spoilers!! It's quite a hard work to MTL all those chapters, even the easiest will still be hard <.< i admire and appreciate the gods of spoiler \o/

Lianna and Dragon_Reader like this.
  8. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Since my appearance here 2 years ago and adaptation period for around 2 months I've come to respect these big Dada's (*≧∀≦*)who are willing to share information and waste their time by helping hungry ppl such as myself. I was literally a nub. Some time later with their help I learned how to understand MTLs so here I am,trying to help other ppl sink down in this boundless abyss( ̄∇ ̄)
    If my spoilers satiated you hunger,even if just by a little I'd be content

9. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Your spoilers whetted my appetite even more!!!!:blobpopcorn_cool: Now I am hungry for more!!!!
    Imagine me to be an ugly zoooombie going around seeking more brains :hmm:

10. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfrowning: It end just like that? Isn’t there like a next world or them returning to the real world?

11. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel have more than 70 arc. It is end for arc 5.

12. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    So, we have to wait for somebody to come and spoil arc 6 and more?

13. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 6 has a short summary but if you want more you need to wait unfortunately or you can try mtl. Come to the dark side my friend:blobowoevil_horns:

14. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for telling me. I shall wait for more spoilers.

15. Xuenu

Xuenu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to find the full chapter 369? It's a special chapter with a sex scene in it. I looked everywhere for it.:sushi_sigh::sushi_sigh:

16. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Best I could find is: http://www.101novel.com/ck101/25786/6959245.html If it's the same as what you've read, then I don't think you can find the full version. The requirements are a bit too high for those pirates who copy-paste the chapters...

17. Xuenu

Xuenu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, it's still the same. It cuts off and tells you to go somewhere to read the full chapter.

18. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak:Thank you soooo very much for the summaries, they served as a very good meal for snack time:sushi_tea:!!! Now I can relax a little and wait for the actual translation of the novel that is dinner:sushi_chubby:... hehehe:blobninja:!!

19. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys sad to say but I wont be doing spoilers for this novel anymore :( there's no real reason just that im getting tired and bored with mtl :notworthy::notworthy:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought what ori ghost was, turns out it was orginal host :oops: