Spoiler Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read a Snake Seme x Cultivator immortal Uke = BL. There is no action until the end where ML has the fork tintin...:aww:. Apparently Dragons are also the same...:blobnosebleed:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter is this? i want to read it?

3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    49th arc - chapters 1199 to 1220

JimmyFalcon, Juroku and elparis like this.
  4. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    The ultimate Dragon tintin - The Reader and the Protagonist must be in true love

Bigfanofanime03 likes this.
  5. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a punishment arc which starts around chapter 461 - MC turns into a milk cat *meow meow* :aww:

MC wakes up in the new world and feels something is funny with her legs. She looks down and sees O_O paws? Squishy, soft and pink paws? I am human or cat? Why a cat? She keeps dancing on her paws, cursing Baobao in her mind. A dog sitting opposite her thinks - is this kitten sick? Why dancing? If thinking about whether to go back to your owner, then decide fast!

MC does not get any world information or past life information. Baobao says that's coz she is a beautiful persian cat - that's it. No power, no spiritual nothing. Her two missions are - to rescue herself from experiments and get revenge from the mad scientist and to save some woman from being abused by some man. MC has pure white fur and startling blue eyes. MC thinks - no info is fine, use own IQ. But now I am small, weak kitten with no powers! How to do?!!!

Baobao gives her more history. This is a little ahead of the modern plane. After some virus, there are zombies and some people have developed powers. Even animals can become zombies. If you survive the zombie virus, u can start to cultivate powers. MC kitten is one of the survivors, so it's possible for her to develop powers. MC goes searching for a safe house. Unfortunately, she is not used to walking with four feet and keeps stumbling and falling around. Soon the white fur become dirty and dark brown, she is limping a bit too. Baobao laughs secretly and takes a picture of her pathetic cat figure - when host bullies me too much, I will take out this picture and laugh at her! Hmph!:blobhero::blobjoy:

After reaching a safe place, MC takes out pulp and dan pills to wash off the impurities. Except the kitten is too small and too weak, and she is in too much pain and faints. Baobao uses some system plug in to keep her safe for some time. MC sees the cat's past in this time.

This is not a Persian cat but a nine-tailed cat that by mistake came from another space and could not go back. This world restricted it's power and it could only go back to its child form to survive. Fortunately, the kitten was taken in by a young girl who didn't realise that it was not a normal cat. The end of world came and since this cat was a demon-cat, it didn't pass the evaluation and was slated to be killed. The girl could not bear to kill the cat and instead it was let free. It met a dog who brought it to it's master, a crazed and cruel scientist who realised that the cat's specs didn't match even zombie-cat specs. The scientist went crazy torturing and experimenting in the cat. The cat died 8 times and this is its last lifetime.

A month goes by, the small kitten body has now become bigger and healthier. She can turn into her normal 9 tailed form in six months. Just then system informs that the girl who saved the cat (and is one of the missions) is in danger so quickly get out of the safe place!

MC now needs to find a good owner who will feed her and give her housing. Best is if it's her husband but she doesn't have time to search for him. She needs to go to the base which is walled completely with electricity. So she uses some broken building's pillar outside and tries to jump on the other side. She is terrible in climbing since this is her first rodeo. A man is watching the little white cat try to climb again and again. How cute, it is trying to climb like a human - one paw paw forward, one paw behind. Until the cat falls down and then again starts climbing. MC reaches the top and looks down on the other side thinking - shit, the climb down!!!! :notlikeblob:

Suddenly, someone picks her up from behind saying - Little thing, how can you be so cute yet so stupid. MC automatically - Meowrrrr. Hubby is best! MC shows a Meng look - Pick me, pick me, don't leave me behind. ML thinks - since the time the world has ended, I never thought there is anything clean in this world. But this little cat is too good. Btw MC is all dirty and dusty due to her numerous falls and thinks - Hubby should not think I am coloured cat and leave me! ML takes her away telling his subordinates - the harvest this time was better than expected. Inside the car, ML's subordinates (I...something, so I will be calling him IS for I the Subordinate :blobsweat::blobsweat_2:). MC looks at IS and doesn't like him. IS is thinking - what is this disrespect from the cat's eyes? And ML names her 'baby'. ML takes her to the shopping mall. In this end of world situation, only the richest of rich can go there. ML is the one to have first set up a shopping mall and now controls the largest base in the country. MC is pretty excited coz previous couple of lifetimes were ancient/ fantasy, so no malls. She keeps batting the ML's neck with her paws - urging him to go faster.

She finds nothing of interest on the first floor and instead points to the staircase going to the second floor. As they walk, she jumps from ML's arms and runs towards a shop selling some kind of power stones and jumps on a round, black stone drooling all over it. ML eyes darken when she jumps away and feels terribly angry. Except MC the Meng cat begs ML to buy the stone. ML bends down and sighs just staring at the cat. Meanwhile MC starts whining (like a cat) - Why hubby not respond yet? Why hubby not buy yet? Bad hubby! Buy this for me! ML buys it. The stone is too big for her and the ML puts it inside his pocket. MC stares at the stone until he puts it in, thinking now I know where to look. Then she sees a woollen ball and jumps excitedly - the cat inside her wants that! After ML buys the ball, MC wants to check on the power stones and directly jumps inside his pocket. Except she jumps upside down and her head is inside with her hind legs flapping around. At once she starts meowing - Hubby, save me! ML laughs and gets her out asking - How come you r so stupid? MC heart breaks :blobrofl:.

ML thinks that this mutant cat seems to understand everything he says. So what if she turns into a human in the future? This was what a scientist put forward a theory two years ago. Except his experiments were crazy and later was banned. But secretly, now it continues. What if cat gets caught? No no we should protect this cute cat.

MC is angry about the stupid remark and sits showing her butt to the ML. ML tries to cajole her but she remain stubborn. In actuality, MC is talking with Baobao about that stone. Baobao informs her that the stone is from outside and the power is very superior, if she absorbs it she can totally rise up to the last level and turn into a human. Except when she turns back from a human to cat, her cat will have a bigger form so possibility of getting caught is higher. The ML throws the woollen ball and well, the cat inside MC leaps and starts playing with him :blob_pompom::blobok:. MC realises too late what happened.

6. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing the previous post -
    A week goes by. MC slowly absorbs the stone. One day, instead of going to ML's office, MC is feeling to tired and hot. After ML leaves, she feels like she it burning up and rolls up and down on the bed. ML watches this through the monitor he has kept to spy (oops security camera) on MC. He quickly rushes out and drives like a mad-man to the house. Except there is no one on the bed. ML goes mad with rage thinking MC left voluntarily. And then remembers - she was in too much pain! Someone deliberately took her away! He rushes back to the office where the monitor is kept almost causing many accidents on the way. ML watches the monitor, turns the mouse in his hands to dust. Takes another one and continues watching. Beginning the cat is rolling around in pain. ML clenches his fist hard until blood starts flowing down. But then suddenly the cat turns into a stunning beautiful blah blah blah woman! And she takes clothes from air and leaves! LEFT. HIM. VOLUNTARILY. ML deludes himself thinking - her eyes are clean and bright and confused, she is innocent of this world! (Pft right). And rushes away after deleting the video.

MC can stay in cat form only for 10 hours. She starts walking when confronted by some bullies. Beat the shit out of them, one of them tries to shoot her, she catches the bullet in her hands and crushes it like a pro-wrestler :LOL:. All of them run away but not before MC gets information from them on the girl.

The girl is in some building. She is being held hostage by her illegitimate sister who has, in typical villain fashion, taken over her father, big brother and even the fiance. The girl is going to be sent to the mad scientist for experimentation. MC arrives, waits for the sister to go out, gives a new set of clothes to the girl, gives her some pill to get her strength back and gives her a lecture on 'wo'manning up and fighting back since her mother (legitimate wife) is being suppressed and whether she wants to remain the same way forever. They go out of the building and MC says - As long as I am there, you won't get hurt. ML suddenly comes from behind and catches her wrist. He is blackened :sushi_hide:. He starts dragging her away - I have made plans for you at home :sushi_potato:. MC pulls his sleeves and drags him back to the girl - You r so strong! U r the best! Protect his girl, she is very nice. Was conspired against by bad people, you will protect her nooo? ML sighs - Whatever waifu says. But next time you run away secretly from home, I will teach you a BIG lesson (Some of the arcs has the ML spanking her butt :blobowoevil_horns:). IQ insults MC to sow seeds of dissent but MC beats the shit out of him too:blobhero:. MC tells ML to prepare the house next to theirs, so even when ML is not there, she will go and play with the girl so she won't be far away. And then thinks - Oops, did I just trap myself?

She bids the girl goodbye and leaps away. Turns into the cat, except bigger and suddenly thinks - Did husband find out my true identity? (I have to agree this was stupid thought! Obviously he found out!) She rushes back home and collapses on the floor, panting hard. ML comes in time to see her and realises - stupid cat didn't realise I know. He picks up the cat and says - today I met a beautiful woman. I fell in love with her, she fell in love with me too. But you see, she has cat allergy! What to do? MC thinks he met someone else and become angry, bites his fingers (but doesn't let him bleed), and then bites his thighs hard. Until ML confesses - I was just joking. The reason he confessed is coz he is hard :cookie:. Then he says - u provokes fire in me! MC exclaims loudly - u rascal! And realises - I can talk in cat form?! Well she confesses completely about the girl and how she lost her 8 lives blah blah. ML angry that some man caused his waifu to loose 8 lives blah blah. MC tells him to protect the girl, she will take care of the scientist.

ML takes her to bath. She plays around cutely with a rubber duck (courtesy the cat inside her. Funny MC tries to tell herself - not me! But the cat inside me!) And splashes some soap on ML. ML dries her body. Her complete body. Including the very private parts. MC is embarassed, ML thinks - before thought only a cat but now know that this is my waifu. Now will bully her in cat form. MC walks to the dining room like a cat-queen demanding the human-servant to feed her dried fish. ML faithfully handfeeds her. All his subordinates are counting ants on the floor, refusing to look up and see their fearful and terrifying master act like this. SS (ML's other subordinate - Some S... Guy) gives some info on the girl. MC realises that the info he gave is a little incorrect. She asks ML how much he trusts SS. ML says SS and his brother grew together with him until brother died during end of world. Basically SS has been with ML for a long time. A scene with the mad scientist laughing madly and asking someone to bring back the cat.

Next morning, MC plays a bit with ML (cat and dog :blobphone:) and IS as usual is looking down on the floor. MC quickly goes to the bathroom and changes back to human form coz she wants to meet the girl. Some mofu-mofu time with ML.

They go to where the girl is only to see the typical scene - ex-fiance berating the girl coz she 'deliberately' spilled hot tea on her 'pure' sister. MC helps the girl out a bit, the girl also starts to fight back. Ex-fiance gets a good kick on his butt when MC points out a few things like - it's only when the sister came that the rumours start to circulate, till now the girl was sane but suddenly sent to mental hospital. Ex fiance is shaken and starts using his brain. Meanwhile ML is pissed that the sister is coming between MC and the girl and cutting in between his time with MC. Under his glare, the girl asks the sister about her mother who blurts out - no mother. Apparently, the legitimate mother now is actually a fake and the real one was sent to the mad scientist. MC asks ML to find her wherebouts. MC has changed back to a cat since she is unable to maintain her form for a long time. ML catches her breathing near his ear and says - Don't tease. MC is :facepalm:, I am thinking about the problem. ML says - next time u turn to human, I will eat you completely till your bones. Hmph. We will see whose the beast then. SS sees the cat and feels like touching her, but alas, the boss's cat. He tells them that there has been weird transactions between the sister and the lab, the lab is planning something big. MC starts thinking that originally the sister was very weak and almost died. She disappeared for some months and then came back all powerful and smart. So MC and ML discuss that perhaps the sister is a mutated woman who is now very unstable. ML and MC decide a wait and watch policy. ML also understands thSt the mad scientist hurt his waifu.

MC is woken up by Baobao licking her desperately. She made a mistake. She had assumed that with her hubby around, she would be safe but she was actually drugged. She asks Baobao who did this but Baobao is being prevented by the world/ rules to say anything. The mad scientist comes and says - at last I found you. MC pretends she is still too weak. He says - I won't kill you this time, just use you until you loose all your value. MC realises that the mad scientist was also reborn 8 times. She transforms into human form and whips the fuck out of him (for those who don't remember - the whip is from her vampire Rose Queen world :blobthinkingsmirk:). However someone rescues him. She puts some sort of a trace on the scientist so that she can know who was the insider who kidnapped her from the office. ML arrives and he looks pale, weak, weary with red eyes. She runs and hugs him and they have a sweet - r u safe reunion. MC has realised that someone has fox powers. 3 people in ML's office have this type of power including SS. MC has already guessed who is the culprit.

Meanwhile, the sister is being plagued by bad luck. Courtesy the MC having bought some bad-luck charm from the system mall. People say that if she is good, why so much bad luck. Ex-fiance says - I believe you r the best. Basically ex-fiance is not a bay guy but someone who is weak of character and easily influenced which was why the sister easily stole him from the girl. This he tells to the girl who he is meeting in some hotel along with the MC and ML. The girl realises that her ex-fiance genuinely thinks that the sister is a kind person. Meanwhile, MC asks the girl - Do you know the meaning of absolute trust? Depending on that answer, you have to decide what to do. The girl decides to say fuck off to the ex-fiance. The ex-fiance suddenly feels bad and tries to go behind her but MC stops him and says - since u believe the sister, why r u here. Go away. Mofu mofu times with ML. They have sex for the first time in this world. Shower sex :blobnosebleed:. Sister and ex-fiance try to visit the girl but she doesn't open the door. The sister becomes angry and the ex-fiance starts suspecting her.

MC tells ML about her suspicions on SS. ML already also guessed and says that SS and the mad scientist are related to each other. It is confirmed that the mad scientist is in fact, the 'dead' brother. They trick SS who is caught and taken away. MC goes to the secret 2nd lab along with girl to search for her mother. Mad Scientist is waiting with a bunch of people. MC beats the shit out of everyone, catches hold of his neck with her whip and dumps him in the numerous cages where animals were tortured and changed into a terrible zombie hybrid. MC breaks the doors to various cages and watches as all the zombie animals rush towards the mad scientist and devour him painfully. She closes the main door. So many animals rushing made the floor sway a little bit. The girl has found her mother. The mother is not in a good state but atleast alive and sane. Meanwhile, the sister and ex-fiance who followed the girl were caught by something falling from above due to the small shaking and the sister is caught beneath. The sister manages to almost free herself and the ex-fiance comes ahead to pull her out when he realises that her outer skin has come off and she looks like a horrifying zombie human hybrid. When the ex-fiance back away in shock, she attacks him and he is injured grievously.

Both missions fulfilled, MC gets the sister's background. Apparently, the sister and the ex-fiance were together in an orphanage. The ex-fiance gets adopted. He promises to come back for her. The sister waits for him but he doesn't come back. She suffers in the orphanage. There was some accident or something and the ex-fiance actually forgot about her. That's the reason why the sister decides to become stronger and steal him back.

I really really need to learn the art of summarising. This long one is hurting my fingers. On another note, how do I give a title to my spoiler?

7. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a + button where u will get options

8. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I didn't even realise this :aww::blobicecreamlove:

Aquaa likes this.
  9. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that popsicle loving emoji...it just so moe moe..(✿´‿`)

10. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but can you give me the raws link

11. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's there on the first page of this thread in the introduction post.
    Edit - This is the 12th Arc starting from chapter 303.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  12. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    So one of the 'hottest' arc I have read in this book is one in which she was reborn as a lotus. Literally. She is the oldest golden Lotus (birthed along with the world itself) in this arc and many cultivators want to eat her (the lotus). In original story, the lotus is found by a child cultivator who gobbles the lotus up. When MC is the lotus, it turns out that the child cultivator is actually ML. ML goes to eat the lotus but the MC (In lotus form) is shivering and her petals are shivering and the ML is attracted to her.

All arcs have fade to black bedroom scenes. In this one, a lot of description is given on how the ML licks each petal, lightly bites each petal, licks around the stamen (coz just the taste is powerful enough). And MC as the lotus, feels every inch of that licking. So you can absolutely imagine her pleasure :blobnosebleed:.

If anyone remembers that arc number/ chapter number, please tell me coz I suddenly had to weird urge to read this particular arc. Anyone ever felt such weird urges (especially in these quick wear books) to just read again an arc again?

13. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

14. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary of arc 60 (Around 1400s chapter) -
    Warning - This has almost non-con/ dub-con between MC and ML's first time (I know, I know, quite shocking but yeah). A lot of it can be attributed towards ML's Yandereness which till this arc has never been stimulated beyond his limits -
    Warning - I MTL so there will be inaccuracies/ mistakes, do correct if you find any.

So hold up your swords and land ahoy!
    Since this is the punishment arc, baobao tells MC that she will only have the host's memory and she has to find out the rest of the plot and mission only once she actually completes them. This is kind of like a mixture of fantasy/modern/ancient arc maybe. So some are born with spiritual powers. They have either fighting type or architect dreamers (?) Someone can maybe tell me what it means? I am guessing here that fighting type is actual attack type and architect/ dreamers are support type like healing crystals, calming down an uncontrolled attack type power etc.

So people are paired as attack type with dreamer they are most compatible with. MC Host was paired up with the King but due to the interference of another transmigrating woman with her own system (FL) was married off to the King's older brother. The King is 3S Class whereas the older brother is A class. Plus the King has done a lot for the kingdom. After MC Host got married, the husband never bothered to even look at her.

Once MC transmigrates, she goes looking for the husband. She intutes that as per her previous world experiences, she would be married to ML only. Servant tells her that the husband is not in the mansion now and she has to wait. She waits outside, sees husband coming. He looks exactly like ML of last world. So she smiles widely at him. The husband is stunned and thinks - I never would have imagined that my wife looks so pretty! MC starts shedding tears because last world she was evicted before she could live her complete life with ML. Husband panics and says - Don't cry, don't cry, I am here. They spend some nice time together. Later, MC has to take some kind of a dreamers test in the Architect academy. Husband quickly tells her - Don't go, I am coming fast. And runs fast to change as if afraid MC will leave without him. MC and husband appear in public for the first time and everybody is surprised since the husband was not supposed to like MC.

(I guess you guys might have guessed that the reason I call him 'husband' is coz he is NOT ML. But now remember that MC thinks the husband to be ML so you can guess what happens when the real ML enters the scene and falls for MC)
    Husband waits outside because disturbing architects in middle of dreaming (? Someone pls explain QAQ) will give a bad backlash to the dreamers so no attack power type is allowed. MC meets the FL (a commoner). Everybody around is praising the FL and telling her she is better than MC (MC Host is supposed to be the top most in the academy). FL thinks she is the protagonist (technically she is, or was, until our MC and ML crashed the party LOL) and believes herself to be the most beautiful and talented. Sees MC and gets angry that there is someone else who is so much more better than her, decides to ruin MC face. So each person is given some crystal to purify or something and make a dream (? MTL). MC is wondering what to do, when the King crashes the gathering.

ML enters. The president is trying to stop the King (ML) because he is 3S and is very agitated thus leaking a lot of unstable spiritual power. He goes straight to MC (who is unaware) holds are tight, tilts her chin and kisses her deeply. MC is obviously disgusted. She shouts and struggles and tries to use her power against him but her power refuses to move. She is completely overwhelmed and helpless for the first time and is angry and frightened because of that. Husband rushes in and sees this. He says - Let go of her! And tries to approach but a 3S level shield is obstructing him. He feels decidedly helpless and angry and useless. MC stretches her hand towards husband unconsciously. ML asks - Why should I let her go, she is mine! MC replies - I am your younger brother's wife! (I think we all can agree that this is a HUGE yandere trigger *Sigh*) MC manages to squirm out of his arms and hugs husband (Second Yandere trigger). ML goes crazy. His eyes grow red and his spiritual power goes haywire. Everyone is dead scared because an S level can destroy a whole city. 3S can even destroy a country! FL is (this whole time) going crazy with jealousy. ML says - Come here. FL approaches with her purified crystal which is deep red in colour (The highest grade purity). ML says - Come here! FL mistakes him to talk to her and tries to touch him but ML goes crazy and smashes everyone near him. FL is thrown down and injured. ML says - Do not make me repeat again, come here!

The president of the academy indicates MC to calm the ML ass down. So MC gives a quick smile to the husband (third Yandere trigger) and gives her deep red crystal to ML. ML catches hold of her hand and forcibly pulls her (?) into the dream (?) and their spiritual powers mesh together. Husband thinks - if I was more powerful, I would not allow her to be marked forcibly! (Aww got to like the guy). MC feels like beautiful fireworks in her mind. She is confused coz she is attracted to the ML and the emotions inside her body is swirling around. ML takes her to the bedroom, ties her up and tosses her.

MC struggles but he bites her hard and drinks the droplets of blood from various parts of her body. He is very rough and tosses her for a whole day and night. When MC is completely covered by his and her fluids, he takes her to the bath and well, tosses her again. Whenever MC thinks - i should just bite my tongue and die, fuck this mission! I would rather take double punishment. But somehow ML manages to intute what she is thinking and goes even more crazier. He tosses her for three days and nights. When MC is exhausted and sleeping, ML goes out to meet MC Host father and MC Host husband.

He announces that he is going to set away her marriage with husband and marry her instead. Tells that she is the one who saved him a long long time ago. FL hears this (she is in the room coz her injuries were being treated). She tearfully confesses to ML and says - I asked you whether you remember her, you said no! Meanwhile, the other dreamers around start deriding FL since she was just a commoner trying to seduce a noble King. Meanwhile FL is thinking - Just a bunch of NPCs, how dare they!

MC has woken up and is watching this due to Baobao. She thinks - I am truly stupid! I almost fell into this pit. MC realises that ML is her ML and while the husband is good and gentle, she only considered him to be her ML coz of his looks. She starts crying thinking about how she almost fell into this pit. Baobao assures her saying - your husband is stupid that he let you get married to someone else. Don't cry now, everything is alright (Aww... Got to love this pig-like team-mate Baobao). Baobao realises that there is a third party who is trying to stop the ML and MC from being together and his power has increased enough that he managed to copy the behaviour and mannerism and looks of ML of previous world. MC falls asleep. ML tosses her in her sleep QAQ. This world's ML has a lot of tossing power and beef to settle with her. MC thinks - In this world, destined to die beneath this animal!

ML is taking MC back home in the car driven by a driver. MC is reading up in forums on how her reputation has turned into a slut who seduced two brothers. ML keeps looking at her and gets heated again. MC punches ML who starts to bleed from his mouth. ML thinks - Kitten has good claws to protect herself, but we will take revenge in bed, will make her cry and beg for mercy. Driver - QAQ... Queen punching King... MC demands compensation for loss of reputation. ML says - I will compensate later. Huehuehue. MC threatens to rip off his part, ML says - But you love it so, I love it so! Then he goes dark and crazy - Are you thinking about someone else? If MC answers yes then what is waiting for her is the black house. MC punches ML again - You took my reputation, now you want to give me to someone else! ML is very happy. Driver is thinking - I heard noooothing, i saw nooooothing, my eyesight and hearing has gone bad, should take a holiday and check out in the hospital. MC falls asleep, ML takes her to her father's house. MC Dad is a doting type of parent and he is quiet pissed at ML but cannot say anything. FL is rubbing her palms spreads bad rumours about MC. MC wakes up next day, rubbing her eyes meets dad. Dad says - Are you not hungry, want cake? MC eyes automatically shining and she nods excitedly. ML is sitting at the table and thinks - Ooooo, new approach to dealing with kitten! MC dad is angry at ML and argues with him. ML waxes passionate about his love for MC. MC Dad is shocked but happy. FL continues spreading malicious rumours about MC. Public is against MC. MC tells ML - You don't solve this well, i will never let you climb into bed. Hmph. ML is scared shit and gets angry at the others. ML publishes a video talking about his love and threatening those who continue to bully. Public opinion changes. FL is super angry and now after seeing the love-obsessed ML is even more mad after him.

MC is enjoying life without ML's animalistic sex drive - sleep whereever you want, whenever you want, how much ever you want. FL calls MC up to meet. MC thinks - plot progresses, i am most probably the vicious villainess in this story and the husband is the male protagonist. ML has stationed 24*7 guards on the excuse of 'security'. The guard thinks - rather is very jealous and wants to keep all men away from Queen. MC has to meet FL and MP (who is with FL) in a famous nobles' social building spot with lots of cafes etc. MC and FL have the usual word-wars. ML is pissed to see MC with MP (Can't see the FL! LOL). MC manipulates him to calm down as usual. After they separate, FL starts another rumour campaign assisted by her system (Remember that since this is punishment world, MC has no idea about the FL) that the ML is abusive towards MC. MC is tossed against a mirror by ML and the MP sees it. ML wanted MP to see this to make him understand just how much MC belongs to him. MP thinks - If i had not been such a playboy, would i have received this? Next time, i should not hurt girls.

So MC encounters a bunch of male bullies on the road. Beats the shit out of them and then tells them to do this one thing for her if they want to live. They go to harass the FL. FL asks for system help to gather more strength. MC is spying and realises - was weak till now, only a dreamer and now suddenly such strong spiritual power! Has to be a system woman! She quickly calls for a policeman. At once the bullies change tactics and show their beaten up bodies pointing fingers towards the FL - She beat us up! MC also calls for the reporters who think - never knew FL was such a man-eater, she acted so weak! FL gets harassed by the reporters and their questions. Accidentally beats a policeman up and injures a couple of reporters. Her reputation is down the drain. She runs back to her house. She demands system to give her a golden finger which is denied. She curses at her system. MC arrives and laughs at her - if you behave this way with your system, how will it help you?

First time I felt MC is super cruel and super ruthless just like other MCs. She tortures info out of the FL using her superior spiritual power. FL was sent by someone to stop MC and ML being together. MC calmly devours the black system (which is so painful it feels like a hole being drilled inside your brain). Then she laughs at FL - I told you i will let you alive. So FL is stripped off everything - her spiritual power, her system. MC is in a good mood until she goes home, is caught by the ML who is super crazed due to her disappearance and is tossed for the whole night. FL keeps calling for the system for 10 days and dies due to starvation. She goes back to the space where she sees how people insult her after her death and then someone destroys her soul too.

15. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Muahahahaaaa die baka fl :blobowoevil_horns:

Poor_Hero and Ryss like this.
  16. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    ....n i didnt dare to write that... lol
    But that FL sure knows how to provoke

Poor_Hero and Aquaa like this.
  17. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So have you remember or found out which arc it is?Any one ?

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  18. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. Sadly nope. I tend to skip arcs when I read this story coz it turns out to be quiet a big and dreary task to read. So i guess i skipped this arc too even though i also wanted to read this arc again.....

Lumina25684 likes this.
  19. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it starts on Chapter 1244: Man Always Wants to Eat Me

20. vita1961

vita1961 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil arc 7 for me?