Resolved QUICK TRANSMIGRATION ARC: ABOUT A MILITARY COMMANDER AND A FIANCÉE COLLEGE STUDENT

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by xai_zee, May 28, 2022.

1. xai_zee

xai_zee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone ever know a novel, a quick transmigration to be exact where it has an arc where the MC (original owner) is the fiancee of the male lead in the original novel. The Original FL is reborn, her first life is chaotic as I remember (but i'm not sure tho hehe) then she met the ML in the prison. Btw the ML is a soldier. I think she see the ML as her only light? Thats why when she got reborn she y'know. Then they have a HE. But i think in the last life the ML marries the original owner. Btw the Original has an illness (but i'm not sure if its heart disease tho huhu but i think it is) then the FL as a reborn person knows it then she goes to the original owner's house on her own initiative saying that her heart (if its heart disease) matches the orginal's then she says that she's ready to sacrifice her life for the original (but ofc its not her real goal, as the original gets framed and hated in the novel or plot the MC receives) then the FL became the life assistant? Of the original owner? I'm not sure but i remembered that she got to study and roommate with the original where she draw hatred for the original being delicate? Or always her (the fl) doing things for her without them knowing she's her assistant, i think. Here we have when the MC transmigrates. And I remember that she's supposed to have a date with ML in a restaurant but the male lead as a soldier is so busy (btw they are already engaged here, but i forgot how? Maybe a child kiss?) Then she gets on the military car outside the restaurant, then there they got to greet and saw each other. Then the next thing I remember is that military training. I think the ML is one of the instructor? Then in a cafeteria there's a scenario where the MC tries to feed the ML but the FL intercedes saying that the ML doesnt like to eat spicy foods. But the ML still ate it ending for the FL getting face slapped. When they got back on their dorm the roommates ask her(the mc) whats her realtionship with the soldier the she says that he's her fiancee. After she said that the two roommates warned her as they noticed that the FL like the ML. Then the MC and ML dated, get officially engaged?, then get married. HE . I know that this feels already luke the whole story but its still a different feeling actually reading them HAHAHA thank you if u guys ever know this novel. I sincerely sending you mg *THANKS*

2. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you share the title of this novel?

ParanoidKitten likes this.
  3. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    asking for the title as well.
    And congrats for finding the title?

4. cookiecrunch

cookiecrunch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    resolved? but what it is the title?

5. xai_zee

xai_zee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii, this is the first time I've logged in this year. I'm sorry for being late, huhu.

Anyway, the title of the said Quick Transmigration Novel is "100 Ways to Get the Male God". It's the arc "The flag is with you" from Chapters 1010 to 1078. I'm not sure if the official translation of this novel is already done as I've read this novel in mtlnovel, so yeah, hehe.

ParanoidKitten and sixone7 like this.
  6. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing! :blobdoggoheart:

xai_zee likes this.
  7. xai_zee

xai_zee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no worries, enjoy reading! ^_^