Resolved Quick transmigration bg apocalypse/zombie? arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Keto22, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Keto22

Keto22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been looking through my lists and just can't figure it out. MC wakes up in this post apocalyptic type world and meets the ml pretty much immediately. When they first meet, she's trying to figure out her situation and is wandering around but is stopped by these goons because she's really pretty and they want to force her to sell herself in return for provisions/ protection. She's pretty calm and collected throughout and the ml stops the goons and she convinces him that she'll be useful to allow her to join his group.
    My memory is pretty spotty but I think she has some kind of ice/cooling? power and she can make it stronger the more she trains it ( which might be her cheat for this world).
    The ML is super cold and isn't the type to get attached and she doesn't really want to have anything to do with him I think but goes along with it and becomes his somewhat gf.
    I do remember one part where they go out scouting for provisions where she get attached and she kills the attacker and is later carried/supported back to the trucks by ml, she figures out that the ml was watching the whole thing happen. (might have been her first kill in general so I think she freaked despite it not being her/real world)
    As the story progresses I wouldn't say their relationship deepens but ml doesn't send her away/replaces her and is essentially acting the bf part. He also trains her a lot and they pretty much become a bomb team and have each others backs. The way this arc ended was that, i think they were changing base? or something along that line and they were attacked by the zombies/non humans and he's fighting the king (that can control the others, hive mind? more evolved somehow?). The kings about to attack the ml with a killing blow and the mc is too far away but trying to intercept and this is when she realises that her feelings for him are deeper than she thought. Somehow the ml uses mc as a shield from the killing blow to protect himself and either kills the king through her or since he used her as a shield was able to find an opening to end the king.

I wouldn't call it a full smut but more snu snu/heavily implied or skirting around without giving explicit details.
    I think there was a system with missions and I want to say they might relate to making Mls fall head over heels in love with her for her to get whatever benefit from the system but cant be sure I'm filling the blanks with other novel plots.

Sorry for the word vomit! It's just been driving me nuts since I know I didn't finish the novel and I really wanna find out if she has a happy ending in the real world since this arc stuck with me after so long!
    Thanks!!

2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Keto22

Keto22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Would not have been able to find it on my own! :)