Forgotten Title Quick Transmigration BG

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Seeker, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Seeker

Seeker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember if I found this story on novelupdate or on one of those sketchy websites. I do remember finding it because I was reading "cannon fodder, please calm down" and "villainess is delicate and soft". Please help me find this story!

The FP is a modern day orphan who happened to share a body with a celestial phoenix princess(?). FP is a very funny girl whose actions seems dumb but is actually pretty devious. In modern day, 2 different systems contracted with both souls. I think the system that contracted with the princess is meant to make her into a good person because she's like a cold person with a sadistic streak. I forgot what system contracted with FP but she went transmigrating and comes back to the modern world to recuperate after every world. Every world's ending is usually full of heartbreak and they always psychologically affect the FP. Princess is very protective of FP even though she bullies the FP all of the time.

I forgot what FP's mission is but I think she transmigrate into a villainess/cannonfodder each time and is responsible for changing the ML's tragic fate.

The arc that I remember the most is where she is a spoiled princess. She's the daughter of an imperial prince.

O!FP: Not the FP but the person of the body that FP took over

Original life: O!FP is married to her cousin, ML, who is mentally slow. I forgot the reason why they're married but she's dissatisfied with the marriage. Her father started a rebellion and overthrew the emperor, the father's brother. After the successful rebellion, the father orders ML's family to all be killed. ML, despite being slow, is a general. He's the only one who survived the massacre and continuously lead an army to rebel against the new emperor for revenge. ML eventually died trying to dethrone the O!FP's father.

New life: FP flirts with ML and often proposes to him. FP's father doesn't like it since he thinks that ML is not good enough for his daughter. At one point, she went to a temple and the head monk tells her that she and ML are not fated to be together. If she stays with him then she is doomed to die. FP knows but wants to try and change their fate. I think FP is the one who suggests for ML to join the army or maybe the ML joined the army so that he can have a better standing to marry FP? I forgot. Eventually, something happened and ML remembers everything from the original timeline. Due to these memories, he doesn't trust FP and plots to take down her family. However, he starts to fall in love with her and promised himself that he will love and treat her right even after killing her father.

Like the original life, FP's father tried to rebel. However, due to ML, the emperor knew ahead of time and locked up the FP's father and imprisoned the mother in the palace. ML tries to comfort FP and promised that he will take care of her and that she will be safe with him. Instead, she pretty much spits in his face, says F! U! and went to join her father in the imperial prison.

FP really loves this set of parents since she never experienced parental love in her real world so she's super protective of them.

Anyway, the emperor had both parents brought to the throne room and revealed the truth about FP. Apparently, the FP's mother and the emperor used to be lovers. Don't remember what happened but the mom ends up marrying the dad, who fell in love at first sight. FP turns out to be the daughter of the emperor and not the dad. The dad admits that he already knew. He doesn't mind since he loves the mom too much and he loves the FP as his own daughter.

The FP's mom drank poison before coming to the throne room so that she won't be used against the dad. Before she died, she tells the dad that she wished she had met the dad first. The FP's dad goes mad with grief and died by trying to attack the emperor. The emperor is sad about the mom's death since he's still in love with her. He released the FP from jail and declared that he will "adopt" her since her parents are dead.

ML is super guilty over the parents' deaths. He promised FP that he will treat her right and that she still have him. I forgot at what point this was revealed but ML's family is not exactly innocent in either lifetimes. In the original life, the ML's dad tricked FP's dad into believing that the mom, sister of ML's dad, was raped by the emperor. ML's dad wants to have power by being related to the royal family so he instigated a rebellion via FP's dad. FP's dad have ML's family killed so that they can't use that information to blackmail his family. The same thing happened in the new timeline. ML feels guilty but reasoned that they're his family and that they had already suffered in the 1st lifetime.

I think at this point a blackened FP guilt tripped ML to help her overthrow the emperor. She had him lead her dad's rebel army to storm the capital. During the rebellion, she went on top of the gate to motivate the rebel army to keep storming the gate while avoiding being captured by the royal army. Once the rebel army broke through the gate, FP jumps off of the gate in front of a horrified ML.

ML carried a dying FP into the castle and summoned all of the imperial doctors to try and save FP. If they can't then he will kill all of them. FP told him that the only one who can save her is the monk that told her her fate. She told him to personally go get the monk. When ML reached the temple, the monk told him the fate that he had predicted for FP. ML was shocked that FP still continued to try and be with him despite knowing that she may die, which is before his old self transmigrated into this lifetime. The monk also tells him that he doesn't have the ability to save FP. At this point, ML realized that FP tricked him so he rushes back to the palace. FP had passed away while he was gone. Her revenge was that he will not be with her when she passed away.

ML, of course, became the new emperor. He has no one in his harem because it will make FP mad. ML's dad tries to get him to marry which pisses off the ML. He straight up tells him that he regrets letting the dad and his family live. If the dad still wants to live then the dad should stfu.

I remember each arc is unique and is equally heartbreaking. I don't know if the ML is the same person or not in every world. I do know that this story also have a transmigration agency. FP is an anomaly and an agent was pretty much sent out to assassinate her. Unfortunately for the agent, the phoenix princess is super OP and is very protective of FP so she always beats up the agent. I think the agent and the princess will end up as a cp eventually.

Sorry for all of the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link