Resolved Quick Transmigration BL (Father and Son arc incest)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Autumn Leaves, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Guys! I read this BL QT novel and I can’t remember nor find the title. There’s this arc there that I can only remember, its all about a father and son (incest although they are not blood related) so the MC was given to the “said” father ML by the mom when he was a kid. He was then raised and doted by that father. Iirc the father was a dangerous man, they have connection from the underworld. Then the father kinda developed some romantic interest in MC but he still didn’t realize his feelings. Although the grandpa noticed that he’s quite possessive of the Mc. Like he didnt want the Mc to go to a far school. He didnt want the MC to have some love interest. He always sleeps with Mc until he was a teen. Then there’s this scene where the ML disguised himself also as a teen and fetched the MC from his school by a bike then they went to forest and did some snu snu~~~The ML also knows that They are not blood related to each other. He then kinda make advanced to the MC slowly like kissing him in the lips and then putting his tongue in. Can someone tell me the title of the story??

Evaanisa likes this.
  2. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    No its not, he didn’t have heart disease. And the father ML didnt treat him coldly. Iirc the ending should be the MC saved the ML from a bullet. There was also a scene where the MC tried to leave the house and hide from his father ( I think it was to increase affection?) also there was a scene where he went with a classmate in a videoke room iirc, then helped that classmate beat up a perverted man not knowing his father is on the second floor of that building.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  4. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    is this where his mom dies, and his dad and him are together - his dad owns some slave trade company eventually hangs himself, mc gets a womb tat

YingV and Autumn Leaves like this.
  5. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    No its not, but anyway what is the title of the story you’ve mentioned??

YingV likes this.
  6. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know about bl qt but same thing was in a bg qt "the villain has blackened again"

7. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh... It's Either the Scum Shou Survival System or How to Capture a Scum Gong

8. Lisarra

Lisarra 『 The one under the rock 』

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link

Oh my god! i must be muddle headed! Its actually a BG QT! Thank you very much:aww:

10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    i forgot, i just looked up urethral insertion on myreadingmanga

Autumn Leaves likes this.
  11. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 3 I guess . Yup Ml is a pervert and Mc accompanies him in being a pervert.

Autumn Leaves likes this.
  12. DeeTasari

DeeTasari New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my,
    I'm also looking for stories about this. but with a different title. MC is reborn to his childhood. He was brought by his teenage mother to live with his teenage father. his father loved him so much that he developed a false sense of love. but actually they are not related by blood. The MC and his father's biological child have been exchanged by the mother. does anyone know the title?
    I think this novel has no English translation yet. only raw and Indonesian. but I don't know where it went. Btw ITS BL novel chiness

Evaanisa likes this.
  13. Evaanisa

Evaanisa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you known the title? I was looking for this danmei for so long and cannot remember the title. Please tell me