Resolved Quick transmigration BL novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sora-kun, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Sora-kun

Sora-kun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i read a quick transmigration bl novel a long time ago. I only remember one of the arcs.

In one arc they had another type of gender. Original!Host was being abused and falling into traps set by the step-mom and step-brother(The world's protag). This made Original!Host look bad to his dad so the dad dislikes him too. Original!Host ends up pushing step-bro down the stairs and step-bro goes to hospital.

Mc transmigrates into Original!Host's body and calls this protective services (made for the other gender in that world setting) saying he is getting abused. His dad, step-mom, and step-bro come back from hospital.

The dad gets mad and beats up mc. The protective service people arrive and see this and take mc away. Mc ends up living with ML. Then begins the face-slapping the step-bro and happy life with ML.

In the original timeline ML was supposed to be step-bro's backer or something like that.

Also i think mc took this necklace with him when he left. It was left to him by Original!Host's mom for original!Host. In the original timeline the step-bro got the necklace and the necklace was a golden finger in the story.

I don't remember if i machine translated this or if it was translated.

haqpiness likes this.
  2. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the 13th volume of " Who touched my tail?!"

ahhkya likes this.
  3. Silv3r2117

Silv3r2117 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that’s Who Touched My Tail