Resolved Quick Transmigration BL, Showbiz-ish First Arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AllTheGay, Jun 6, 2021.

1. AllTheGay

AllTheGay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a quick wear BL novel that I read a few months ago. The first arc had a dude raised as a substitute go on a tv show with the dude he was raised as a substitute for and some extras. Scum gong tries to make him look bad on the show and he ends up becoming really big or whatever by being a tsundere. Eventually, substitute and non-substitute get together but he's also interested in this other dude that helps him ruin scum gong's life. He feels that non-substitute and life-ruiner might be the same person because of his system, I'm pretty sure. After that, substitute leaves and that's the only arc I read. I've been looking for this for days and I'm about to go crazy.

judeiiro likes this.
  2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure this is World Hopping: Avenge Our Love
    MC receives the host's special skill in every world. MC has the handicrafts skill in the first world and actually owns an online handicrafts store (doesn't really show up in the plot until near the end).

On the variety show, MC is supposed to be a wretch and make the White Moonlight shine in goodness. So, MC disgusts the crew with his actions but in private, acts normally and is hardworking which is live broadcasted and wins the hearts of the cameraman and viewers. MC weaves baskets and hats, leaving them anonymously for the White Moonlight and Co. to help them earn money on the show. Later, MC creates a beautiful wedding dress for a villager to earn money.

yep, he does
    and he is the same person
    ML split his soul into fragments to each world (White Moonlight in 1st arc) but he missed MC too much and ended up entering the world himself as Scum's Backer/Life Ruiner

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    AllTheGay likes this.
  3. AllTheGay

AllTheGay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I felt like I was going to have an aneurysm trying to find it and turns out it was RIGHT THERE in my reading list . Love your pfp btw

judeiiro likes this.
  4. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats* you're welcome! xD and thanks!