Forgotten Title Quick Transmigration BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dayong9909, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guy! I am trying to look for a novel that has not been translated but there is a spoiler thread for it but I just can’t seem to find it. There are a few things I remember such as ML is a business man in the first arc and MC works for some company that works with advertising (I think...) anyway they have met before in a an elevator? And they ended up in MLs place where things happen (I think...) anyway the ML leaves for work in the morning and locks MC in the house but MC teleports from there and ML upon returning from work is shocked but since the Mc teleported from inside the house he wasn’t caught on CCTV outside. Btw this is BL and quick transmigration. I think this is the first arc. Not sure. So later on the Mc takes his proposal to mls company and forgot the rest. Please please does anyone know the spoiler thread that this novel was post3d on?

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a few spoilers I've read with elevator scenes, but no teleportation afaik Can you provide some more details about it?

maripants likes this.
  3. Dayong9909

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Mc has a system (naturally) and with its help him teleport. Anyway there is a scene I remember in the end where Mc lies to ml that he has a jade (can’t tell him he has a system, kinda hard to explain)that can help him teleport and ml breaks the jade so that the Mc can’t ever disappear again. Cute right? Thanks for ya help. Appreciate it :)

4. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I just recently read the spoiler for this novel but for the life of I can't remember what name was it... uhn... I don't remember jade thing but I remember ML caught MC and asked him how he got out and MC was like I don't know I was sleeping and suddenly I teleported to my own room, ML doesn't believe him but then he keeps MC in his office and MC sleeps on his chair and then disappears in front of ML and ML was like WTF... then he gets MC back and remain worried about what if MC disappears again and this time doesn't go to his room but somewhere dangerous... and then I don't remember....ehehehe... this is saved somewhere in my looooong list of "watch threads"... I will keep looking for it if I find it I will post its name...

Dayong9909 likes this.
  5. Let2Nai

Let2Nai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god now I am very Interested

6. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember the spoiler thread for this, but IIRC it was hetero, not BL.

7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    zloi medved likes this.
  8. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhh I don't know the one I read was BL one...:unsure::hmm:

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Check the link I gave, the scene mentioned fits for the het novel. As I mentioned before, I know a few BL that has elevator scenes but the only one that fit is the one I linked.

10. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, it did... haaa I have read so many novels that in the end even I don't know when I mix up things... and there are still so many novels to read:blobdead:

11. avatrenai

avatrenai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait no I read a bl one with that scene I remember it. He gave him the jade so that the ml would stop freaking out everytime he took his eyes off of him. I think it was a wattpad story and I think the mc developed games. It was another one of those cannon fodder stories. I remember the mc was like extremely chill and nonchalant about everything and I think he had to use points to teleport to get to important scenes.

Dayong9909 likes this.
  12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    This:
    An update from that though, the novel has been translated but dropped I guess since it didn't pass 4 translated chapters since last October.

Plus, check the link I gave above. It should fit the details given aside from the BL setting.

Dayong9909 likes this.
  13. Dayong9909

Reading List:
    Link
    Its exactly as you said! Do you perhaps remember the name? I have been looking high and low for this novel.

14. Dayong9909

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for helping me find the novel. Do you maybe have the link to the novel. You said there was four chapters translated. I clearly remember it being BL but maybe I have misunderstood. I don’t know anymore. I just really want to find the novel. I checked the link you posted above and sadly it wasn’t the novel I was looking for. I won’t give up. I feel like I would have wasted a lot of time if I don’t find the novel. But if I keep searching, it feels like I am wasting more time. But this novel has me obsessed, I have to find it. Thanks for ya help.

15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:Are you sure? Because that one I linked above fits your every description.
    These aren't a BL novel, but they are from a World Hopping story, arc 1 to be precise.

Dragon_Reader and Dayong9909 like this.
  16. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, how did you manage to give alternative links to each statement? By using the 'quote' option?

17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    When you select certain texts in a post, it will show as below.
    Screenshot_20190303_072143.png
    So just +Quote selected texts of what you want and when you're done, go down until the replying area, and click Insert Quotes.

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  18. diviningknife

diviningknife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit, why does this sound so familiar? I feel like I was reading translations though, and not a spoiler thread. I'm thinking of two in particular but unfortunately I might have dropped them and I might be remembering events wrong.

The elevator and teleport in particular, does spark some thoughts but I can't narrow it down.

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure I'm mixing it up since but was the MC a small time game developer who "accidentally" spills an aphrodisiac or something on ML? They roll the sheets and when ML locks him up MC is like yep he can't let me go I'm too good at it. Also, his system made him believe the product was something else actually and he originally came to get revenge on a fellow teammate that sold out their game. Later, MC meets up with fellow designers and old members to create a new group that ML was supplying money for. ML also got a bit jealous.

...this is probably not the thing but I've already committed to writing this much so leggo to the end of it.
    Hope you find what you're looking for OP /wanders off muttering, the MTL is to blame

19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a few BL spoilers with elevator scenes, but they don't fit the description OP mentioned, so I didn't quote them. Here's some, but aside from elevator scenes, and sexy times, the rest doesn't fit what OP mentioned.

diviningknife likes this.