Recommendations Quick Transmigration books ('fast wear' or multiple lifetimes and worlds)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cherryclan, Feb 23, 2018.

?

Which Quick Transmigration is better?

1. Female MC

113 vote(s)
    41.5%
  2. YAOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiii

159 vote(s)
    58.5%
  1. FFAx27

FFAx27 Seeking Enlightenment

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I did not know it becomes multi realm later. I think I only read so far as to her third death. :'x Got side tracked and havent gone back to it since. lol Its been on my to re-read list for quite some time now.

xiomei likes this.
  2. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    you look like you're promoting bl
    ;)
    :blobsmirk:
    :blobhighfive:

SeiraJLoyard and Hoshiandme like this.
  3. cherryclan

cherryclan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good and all but I need recommendations:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

SeiraJLoyard and Hoshiandme like this.
  4. Noob4hire

Noob4hire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you're okay with novels like Terror Infinity have you tried Infinity Armament?

5. Wenhui

Wenhui One Who Kidnaps Chapters

Reading List:
    Link
    It's untranslated. But if you want to read it anyways:
    [穿书]人生赢家带你飞

I think it's this one.

Lianna likes this.
  6. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have already read all the recommended novels on the list of this thread... Please share more :notworthy::blobmelt::blobpeek:

Kirikaize likes this.
  7. Dancing_Rain

Dancing_Rain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually there are so many good fast wear for female tranmigration.
    If you read raws you can look at
    69shu. Search science-fi space category.
    It's completely for free and even better there is no lock chap.
    If you read raw I recommend~
    快穿系统:男神,你过来 (quick tranmigration system:male god you come over)

I had read many famous fast wear (as a stress relieve when I'm in exam) so I don't remember their name. This is one of my fave.
    Do asked me if you want to read raw. Bl or FL, I read both. ヘ(^_^)ヘ╰(*´︶`*)╯
    Oh BTW I'm a new user. Just finished high school so I have too much free time that I considered to be active in novel updates
    Sorry can't post link

ten10324 and AimieNam1003 like this.
  8. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
  9. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ma'am if its okay , Please could you give all FL & BL novel that you have read?(those with a HE "Happy Ending" )

I havent found some new yet so of its okay...

Thank you

10. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MusicFromMiles likes this.
  11. AlunaGray

AlunaGray Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how to link, but the ones that I know of that are not in the list are:

- Game Loading: great plot. It's interesting and very well-written. Highly recommended!
    - Cannon Fodder Cheat System
    - Slag Shou Cultivating Manual
    - Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong: It only has two chapters translated though, so it's better if you just check out the spoilers thread if you want to check it out.
    - Still Saving the World Today (Switching World's)
    - Pleasing Start-Over
    - The Scum Shou's Survival Guide
    - Let Me Shoulder This Blame : Haven't read it yet, but the summary's really funny so I have high hopes.

:) @cherryclan Send me recs too, if you find more good ones.

xiomei and SeiraJLoyard like this.
  12. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Lover's Prattle doesn't count but I think the male MC's lover [it's a girl] has the same name in every arc.

13. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, there are some with male protags that aren't bl...

Novel Life likes this.
  14. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigrations:
    BG
    Haven't started but on my to read list:
    BL
    • Pleasing Start-Over: BL, 1st arc completed, 2nd arc ongoing. Current translation progress 10/16
    • Holding on to my Man: BL, 2 arcs completed, 3rd arc ongoing. Current translation progress 3/???. Previous arcs were 10-15 chapters long.
    • How to Die as Heavy as Mount Tai: BL. Unique in that MC has a "job" and is working to help cannon fodders fulfill their wishes. 2 arcs completed, 3rd arc ongoing. Current translation progress 8.5/17.
    • Who Touched my Tail: BL, 11 arcs completed, 12th arc ongoing. Current translation progress 6/???. Previous arcs were 10-20 chapters long.
    • Water Recovery System: BL, similar to how to die as heavy as Mt. Tai, MC meets his client to help them fulfill their wish. 1 arc completed, 2nd arc ongoing. Current translation progress 2/???. Previous arc was 9 chapters long.
    • Quick Transmigration: I'm Almost Dead: BL, 1st arc still ongoing. Currently on chapter 13/20 of first arc.
    • The Perfect Destiny: BL, 4 arcs completed, 5th arc is still ongoing. Current translation progress 7/???. Previous arcs were 10-16 chapters long.
    • It's Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead: BL, 7 arcs completed, 8th arc still ongoing. Current translation progress 6/???. Previous arcs were 10-15 chapters long.
    • Cannon Fodder Counterattack System: BL, just recently (as of 3/14/19) picked up again. On my to read list, haven't started so don't know if it's good or not. 1st arc ongoing. Current translation progress 9/11
    • How to Fall in Love with the Villain: BL, 1 arc translated, 2nd is still ongoing. Current translation progress 18/???. Previous arc was 27 chapters long.
    • Lovable Package: BL, 1 arc translated, 2nd arc ongoing. a QT that is ok, I personally am not a fan of the MC's character setting, but when i have that QT crave, it'll do. Current translation progress 14/21
    • Misplacement Game: BL, 1st arc ongoing (current translation progress 9/20). I haven't personally read much as I'm waiting for the 1st arc to finish prior to binging this at once. Tagged as Thriller(don't know if this is true?)
    • I am a Big Villain: BL, 1st arc translated, 2nd arc ongoing. Currently on chapter 2/11
    • The Scum Shou's Survival Guide: BL, 2 arcs translated, 3rd arc ongoing (current translation progress 8/13)
    • The Target Always thinks that I like him: BL, 1st arc ongoing (current translation progress 16/20)
    • The Villain's Face-Slapping Counterattack: BL, 1st arc ongoing (current translation progress 11/12). Haven't picked up yet, on my to read list, according to translator site, seems like there's only 12 chapters in 1st arc, not sure if translator is updating TOC list as they translate or not (extra bullet point underneath chapter 12)
    • The Villain's White Lotus Halo(????): BL, according to Intro, MC is part of a Rebirth Company and plays the role of Villain. Possibly may turn into a world hopping? not sure. Current translation progress of chapter 22/???. Not up to date so not sure if this "arc" will be close to done or not.
    • The Cannon Fodder is Covered by Me!: BL, 1st arc ongoing (recently picked up QT novel, on my to read list) Current translation progress 5/???
    • Those Years when we Killed the White Lotus: BL, 1st arc completed, 2nd arc ongoing. Current translation progress 2/15. Currently on hiatus as translator is busy with school (I believe translator will be done with finals this Sunday 5/19)
    • Transmigrating into a Demon Spirit to Blow up the Entire World: BL, 2 arcs completed, 3rd arc ongoing. Current translation progress of 2/???
    BG​
    • Thriller Paradise: VR game in which MC enters multiple different horror scenarios. MC has cheat of not being able to feel fear. I am not up to date with this one so unsure how good it is later on but beginning is pretty good.
    • My House of Horrors: Sort of similar to Thriller Paradise, but less distinct in the arcs/scenarios. Currently it is at the point in which the "scenario" has merged into a big one...but if you like Thriller Paradise this is a pretty good read.
    BL​

• Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do!: BL, ongoing timeline in which MC transmigrates/reincarnates into different characters. I'm not up to date on this one. as of my progress (chapter 31/63) I just entered the 2nd "arc"

Lol, Wasn't until I started combing through my reading lists that I realized how much QT type novels I've been reading... >.>

I did my best trying to exclude anything that you've already mentioned in your OP, but I might have duplicated. If so...Sorry! ><

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  15. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    SeiraJLoyard and Fujimaru24 like this.
  16. MusicFromMiles

MusicFromMiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pandaqueen likes this.
  17. Altheaishere

Altheaishere Member

Reading List:
    Link
    little goblin : master, dont come here

18. Ranseiran

Ranseiran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Am A Big Villain seem to be a BG with male protag?

Aina Seira likes this.
  19. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    What about those with male MCs?
    Scum Male White Washing Manual
    The Best Male God
    Good Man Operation Guide
    Boss Level Professional Face Slapper
    I am a Big Villain

there are many more.... To be honest, I prefer QT with male MC because those with female MCs are only cool in the beginning and then they became slackers since their MLs will do everything for them afterwards

20. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So an entire genre inspired by quantum leap?