Recommendations Quick Transmigration books ('fast wear' or multiple lifetimes and worlds)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cherryclan, Feb 23, 2018.

?

Which Quick Transmigration is better?

1. Female MC

113 vote(s)
    41.4%
  2. YAOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiii

160 vote(s)
    58.6%
  1. nananna

nananna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think
    Those Years We Killed The White Lotus
    [bl]
    After Lin Zisheng, whose whole family was ruined by a white lotus, woke up once more, he discovered that his mind now had an additional so-called ‘system.’
    [Greetings to Host-daren, I am Blingbling, the glowing-in-brilliance System 001, a White Lotus Rescue System for ‘Leaving an Everlasting Good Reputation for the White Lotus’. From henceforth, you will embark upon a journey with me through various worlds to save endangered White Lotuses. Please advance for our great cause!]
    Lin Zisheng: hehe… …

And so…

System: cho-chotto matte! Host-daren, that is the white lotus we are supposed to save, y-you can’t force her onto the road of no return!

Lin Zisheng: An early death means an early reincarnation, I am freeing her from endless suffering.

System: … … [Host’s words are highly logical, I actually have no words to retort…QAQ]

#Early Every Morning I Wake Up And See Host Pushing Male Lead Down A Pit#

#Host Keeps Trying To Squash Target To Death, What To Do, Waiting Online, Urgent!#

#Please Spare That Little White Lotus, She Is Still A child#

#Male Lead-sama, Your Female Lead Is Over There, Please Let Go Of My Host QAQ#

#Why Male Lead Getting Bent Unprovoked#

Also…

#Every Morning Also Sees The System Being Silly (Seeking Death)#

How to die as heavy as mount tai
    Description
    [Edit]

When a person dies, they either die light as a feather (aka unimportant) or heavy as Mt. Tai (aka very important).

Their nature is certainly not ordinary. So when these kind of people do not die as extraordinary people, their hearts will have some lingering wishes.

Souls with lingerings wishes in their hearts, just one bowl of soup from Meng Po isn’t enough to let them forget past events. Souls that aren’t pure enough can’t go through reincarnation.

Therefore, they need –

Hello, this the underworld’s department of purifying souls, serial number 666 Lu Heng (MC) is at your disposal. Our service objective is: fulfilling your wish to die importantly without being OoC!

Lu Heng: Left the name in the annals, this evaluation grade will for sure be S+!

Section Chief: Lu Heng, why did you break apart the CP again!! I am deducting your salary! Deducting, deducting, deducting!!!!

Lu Heng: Leader, this is really not my fault!!! QAQ

Mysterious Person: *rubs Lu Heng’s head*

Quick transmigration: im already dead
    The target always thinks i like him
    And mc reincarnates into a diff body everytime so i guess
    Need to propose to seven men

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. wleung.xo

wleung.xo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ALL OF THESE ARE BG

Female Leads:
    Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss Is No Joke
    Special Agent's Rebirth: The Almighty Goddess Of Quick Transmigration (My favourite! She's so fucking badass the entire way through!)
    Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats! (Cute couple. She's one of those slacker types someone said above)
    Quick Transmigration: Cannon Fodder's Record (No romance I think)
    Coming Of The Female Boss! (Really slow romance)

Male Lead:
    Good Man Operation (no set couple he just dotes on whoever lmao)
    Scum's Whitewashing Manual
    I Am A Big Villain
    The Star Light Shines When He Came (Favourite. The couple is super cute and he's really cool lol)
    Analects of Righteous Father's Collapse

Cinnamon_Pretzel likes this.
  3. nananna

nananna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick transmigration: im almost dead

4. MissZer0q

MissZer0q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  5. LolMania

LolMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh do even like those type?
    If you have read this much then you would also have seen of how an annoying guy follows MC in another world, and that idea repeats the same, I have read some QTs with same lame chasing to MC in every world, even the HDS got some fault with the MC,he not gay but becomes gay just cause of a guy with max charm stat saves him from accident, woww applause, I haven't even touched the man chasing ML or FL in every world for quite a while, and I also admire you to reading the same plot again and again aah
    For now I am on futas