Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. luxe

luxe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished off the arc, lmao. Realizations I should have mentioned certain parts that jumped at me in earlier parts. I'll finish off the spoilers for this arc soon.

I actually thought SN x NS was not bad, now a bit less so. :V I'll probably clean up my spoilers later too. > v <

Poor_Hero and Alina Moktan like this.
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my fav arc, I really like how mc counterattack this fake, hypocrite, disgusted Greek gods.
    Poor medusa, I feel sad for her in Greek mythology. How I wish to help her from this disgust rapist poseidon and hypocrite, bitch athena. I really wonder why Greek called this kind of people God making me vomit and angry. If gods are like this kind of people then it's better if you worship devil than that kind of disgust hypocrite and fake Greek god.

3. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Later there are 'hints' of shipping but she's unmoved. Also hints of her veering into becoming bent, there are passages of her obvious favoring of cute lolis/beauties instead of men. The only instance of her 'admitting' the beauty of a man was this... merman..

Who turned out to be Zheng Qing

.... so. Yeah.

4. luxe

luxe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 3 of Arc 13, Spoiled to the Bones.

As noted before, I'll try to italicize Ning Shu's pronouns. She's playing a guy in this arc, so it gets confusing! [Text] signifies I have no idea how to englishify it, you'll have to deal with the MTL directly, lol.

When Ning Shu goes back to work, she ignores An Wen when the FL tries to greet her. An Wen thinks Ning Shu (as Gong Luo) is not as cold-hearted as she seems due to the 500k loan. Ning Shu's work day is spent sandwiched between Song Ning and An Wen, who are trying to get her attention.

The President of Dingfeng Company arrives to talk about a cooperation between their companies.

Zong Zhengbin is the second male lead. This is apparently Ning Shu's chance to throw the FL on him!

Naturally, FL appears in her cleaning gear... (MTLer: Is it that hard to set times for cleaning? Conference sign?) She apologizes, but the second male lead has seen her and can't keep his eyes off her. They recognize each other, but An Wen doesn't really like Zong Zhengbin since she'd sees him as a playboy.

Ning Shu tries to figure out if they did the deed based off their discussion.

Their discussion goes to talking about An Wen, how she's a waste at his company. Ning Shu doesn't care of Zong Zhengbin takes her (prefers it actually), but Zong Zhengbin has to pay for her debts.

They don't talk much afterwards, and the meeting is ended without much progress on their company's joint cooperation. FL does barge in again afterwards, upset that Ning Shu sold her to Zong Zhengbin for her debt and says that she's a person, not an object.
    Apparently, An Wen met Zong Zhengbin after Ning Shu and Song Ning left the restaurant. In order to avoid several women, Zhengbin pulled An Wen for a kiss and then ran away.

Anyway, Ning Shu and An Wen argue about how Ning Shu sold her, how An Wen would have paid for the debt herself (unlikely). Ning Shu says she's a businessman, only thinking about the money. Anyway, the FL gets upset, becomes stiff with Ning Shu (not even greeting her any more, despite how it should be basic courtesy to the boss) and believing that her dignity has been trampled on.

Ning Shu shrugs this off, she only wants Zhengbin to take An Wen away.

In any case, Zhengbin does come visit their workplace a lot now to visit An Wen. They flirt and are found kissing. Ning Shu says nothing, though she does feel like she lost the qualification to be the male lead now - from being mean to the FL, trampling on her dignity, etc.
    Song Ning finds this incomprehensible, because isn't Gong Luo supposed to fall in love with An Wen? Is it because of her that Gong Luo and An Wen's relationship fell apart? But, she definitely knows Gong Luo isn't in love with her. The degree of good feelings is always 0.
    Song Ning confronts Ning Shu with confusion. She says that An Wen and Zhengbin have been found kissing, and is bewildered by Ning Shu's indifference. "Well, it's good that you don't like her."

Ning Shu is also confused by Song Ning, does she know the story? So, Song Ning has either been reborn or a tasker? However, if Song Ning was reborn, her attitude to An Wen would have been disdainful. Most likely, she's a tasker like Ning Shu.

It's most likely she's the same as myself, Ning Shu thought of this possibility, the hair on her body raising. She felt that this may really be a task, she was everywhere.

Ning Shu's mind flashed through various thoughts, but there was no expression on her face. Asking Song Ning, "Why should I be in love?"

Song Ning said, "Don't you men like those kinds of cherished, innocent girls?"

"No, I like types like you," Ning Shu grinned.

[Seeing the smiling face of the other party, Song Ning wanted to give this man a big ear scraper, and said that he liked it, but gave her a little good feeling. Paralysis is always a zero egg.] (MTLer: I assume it's that Ning Shu is saying one thing, but Song Ning isn't getting any actual indication it's meant. 0 points on the love scale.)

Song Ning was so angry, she'd never seen such a rogue.

In any case, the next few days, the single folk in the Gong group are eating dogfood as An Wen and Zhengbin show their love. Eventually, Zhengbin confronts Ning Shu about taking the FL away. He has to pay $600k this time, because $100k from the vase An Wen broke.
    They leave with the impression that Ning Shu is a person who only cares about money. A prince defeating an evil dragon to rescue a beautiful princess.

Ning Shu prepares for the future. Naturally, the Dingfeng group will never cooperate with the Gong group now. She looks for other companies to cooperate with. In the original story, Gong Luo is the reason for the downfall of many companies, as heirs of the company attempted to pursue An Wen. There were many cannonfodder tears.

Since Ning Shu has gotten rid of An Wen, she's bewildered that there's no response from 2333.

Still out of commission.

---

(MTLer: I'm going to summarize really quickly at this point. LOL.)

At home, Song Ning goes on the offensive and tries to reel Ning Shu in. Asks her to cook, but Ning Shu doesn't know how and just asks the butler. Tries to ask her to put food on her plate, but Ning Shu just slides the plate of food over. Eventually, Song Ning is fed up and badgers Ning Shu about why she won't love her again, and Ning Shu is also very annoyed.

Song Ning goes for the door, and Ning Shu asks where she's going so late. In tears, Song Ning says she's going to leave, but then she hugs Ning Shu.

Ning Shu... feels her heart is pained. Only by meditating does she manage to suppress it. As Song Ning is crying about how she can't live without Gong Luo, Ning Shu looks at Song Ning and notices that while she can see deep affection and love, deeper inside, it's indifferent.
    How can someone ask for love when they don't love in return?

Song Ning asks, why she can't love her?

Ning Shu tells Song Ning that she likes men, and at this point, we find out Song Ning is truly another task taker:

Ning Shu leaned closer to Song Ning's ear and said faintly, "You are beautiful."

Song Ning’s mouth moved into a smile, and it’s beautiful and confusing. It’s just a human thing.

Ning Shu said, "But, I like men."

Ning Shu pushed Song Ning away, enduring the taste of her heart and saying, "I like men."

Song Ning: ...

Song Ning's expression was that of being struck by thunder. The whole body was petrified, spacing out for a long time. Finally, she pointed to Ning Shu, "You, you..."

Repressing the body, Ning Shu smiled lightly, "I like men."

"This is impossible." Song Ning shook her head. "You can't like men, it's impossible."

Still stunned, Song Ning grabbed Ning Shu’s shirt collar. “You can’t possibly like men.”

Ning Shu said faintly, "I can never fall in love with you and fall in love with you."

Song Ning's expression was sullen and sly. Clutching Ning Shu's collar and gnashing her teeth, she said, "You are a dead man. Why didn't you say you liked men beforehand? No, it's impossible for men to be indifferent to me."

Song Ning looked at Ning Shu's face and finally cried with a sullen face. "You have failed me."

Ning Shu: ......

[Ning Shu’s heart is struggling, and the same is the quest. If Song Ning fails, she will not be erased, but she really can’t love Song Ning, let alone give a true heart to Song Ning. Especially Song Ning. Bring your own heart to the situation of deception.]

Song Ning looked at Ning Shu with hatred, pointed at her, and said, "I'll remember you."

SN has failed her task and leaves the body, fainting dead away. Fortunately, the actual body is still alive, so Ning Shu puts her on the couch.

When SN wakes up, she seems disorientated, unsure where she is. Ning Shu finds that she's no longer as dazzling as before. The other tasker must have had an extremely high charm.

Unlike the tasker, this Song Ning wants to go home.

When Ning Shu is finally alone, she contemplates how vulnerable she was. And also, where is 2333? She wants to complain that her system is always out of order and doesn't allow people to do their task well.

This is the last part I was going to post separately, but I pushed myself into summarizing it quickly... or whatever you count this as since it still seems verbose...

An Wen and Zhengbin's relationship progress. However, they do hit roadblocks. Since Gong Luo was the original male lead, he has the qualifications to do the things he does. Even if he protects An Wen, he does things well, and still continues to be the top dog. However, Zhengbin hits roadblocks, his business ventures don't do well when he neglects everything for An Wen.

Of course, Zhengbin's family is also dissatisfied with An Wen, too. While it was the same for Gong Luo, Gong Luo is pretty independent from his family. He's the reason why their business is doing well, but Zhengbin just relies on his family.

(There's a scene where Ning Shu takes Song Ning on a dinner date, where they end up meeting An Wen and Zhengbin. Their conversations end up about how cold-hearted Ning Shu is, but Ning Shu just shrugs and says An Wen was the one who asked for the money. She didn't seem upset about it when the money paid for her brother's life. NS and SN leave for the movies, leaving the awkward couple behind.)

At their wedding, Ning Shu is actually invited and she goes with bodyguards. Turns out this is pretty good idea as one of Zhengbin's old lovers comes (Dangerous Red, says Google Translate), and ends up injuring Zhengbin. Due to the injury and needing to recover, or some other reason (such as stupid business moves like going against the Gong group that have seen no results), the board of Directors of the Dingfeng group removes Zhengbin as CEO and gives the position to his brother. The brother stops fighting with the Gong group and apologies, much to Zhengbin's anger.

This is a tipping point. Zhengbin is now doesn't have a high position, so most of his time is spent fighting against the maneuvers of his family. A tired An Wen spends most of her time trying to help him instead of the spoiled woman she was when she was Gong Luo's girl.

And at this point, 2333 returns and Ning Shu is able to exit the task (after having to work very very hard at being a businessman to not expose herself as an imposter since she doesn't have Gong Luo's smarts).

5. Littlegirl78

Littlegirl78 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if anyone asked this or answered it because I scared to learn something I don't want to learn I just ask about it. When will ML appear?

6. luxe

luxe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far there isn't one in 3000 chapters. In the arc (13th arc, around chapters 400) I just spoiled, she even thinks that it's not possible for her to fall in love while in the system. None of the bodies she's using are hers (since they get returned to owner once done). I'm not sure if anything changes after that since I'm not familiar with spoilers beyond the missions. But I do know there isn't a ML (yet, who knows, but this isn't tagged as romance).

Littlegirl78 likes this.
  7. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, there still isn't one up till the latest chapter (3500++). Omg I'm so torn about whether there should even be one or not. This novel is known even in the Chinese community for having no cp/coupling. I like that MC is independent and badass on her own and having a ML will probably make the novel lose something. But then again there are so many good fishes swimming right in front of her alkdjaslkd. Then AGAIN, most of these guys deserve to be slapped so... dilemma.

Speaking of candidates, there's someone really 'open' about his 'feelings' towards MC but keeps getting shot down because MC doesn't believe he really likes her.
    ZZ was a beating heart MC stumbled upon in one of those worlds that aren't a mission world (can't remember the exact term) when she was looking for treasures with a group of taskers.

He had really strong spiritual/mental power but couldn't leave his spot because of his body (or lack thereof). He almost killed MC and forced her to stay with him because he wanted someone to accompany him. MC helped him form a body so he could leave the place and so she could free herself. She didn't have much choice because his spiritual/mental power was so strong he could kill her before she could escape. BUT after gaining a body (the appearance of a human) he got really clingy to MC and in order to get rid of him, MC threw him to Sang Liang (silver-haired man/guy in consultation room). He didn't appear for quite some time but when he did, he kinda accused MC of being cruel/heartless, asked if she was even worried about him or not etc., says he's always been thinking about her and looking forward to meeting her again.

One of his hobbies after gaining a body and being under SL seems to be eating. After their reunion, he brings rare delicacies to MC on several occasions because SL told him that "Love is treating someone well". He wants to be like a human and wants to experience human things. Eating is one of them, love is another. MC feels like he doesn't actually love her, but has his mind on her because he doesn't know other females or because he imprinted on her and is like a curious kid dependent on her, using her to attempt to experience love. Overall, MC is annoyed by his entanglements, much like she was before she threw him to SL.

The most 'intimate(one-sided)' moment of their interaction is probably when MC asked him to check her soul after sensing that something was amiss when Zheng Qing (former 2333) supposedly died. She asked ZZ 'cos she didn't really trust Tai Shu/wanted a second opinion plus ZZ has a really strong spiritual/mental power. To which ZZ got all shy and rejected her, saying it's like seeing her naked. He did eventually check though, when MC insisted. After the whole thing he started blushing like mad and asked her not to let other people check her soul.

I guess the difficult thing about this novel is you don't know whether to fully trust the narrator/MC who can be biased sometimes. Alternate POVs are so rare :/

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  9. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He couldn't detect anything, and he seemed to be telling the truth. Tai Shu also checked and 'couldn't detect anything' but MC was skeptical about that. If Zheng Qing really left something in MC's soul, it's probably just beyond Zhuang Zheng's ability to find it. MC herself checked several times and couldn't find anything either.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    Poor_Hero and kiara8 like this.
  10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    if MC ever gets an ML I feel like it should be a character whose love isn't fickle in the way love is depicted in novels. or maybe MC should have a platonic soulmate lol MC deserves the best things in the world after all she's been through

Littlegirl78 likes this.
  11. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel has so many handsome/prominent male characters but I second that most of them need good slapping. Or have three-realm sized issues. Or both. It's good that MC actually faceslap them once in awhile.

The only decent one is like Mo Ming (one of the comissioner-pair that ended up in the system). But he's ...away most of the time/ doesn't seek out MC. Also Li Wen, maybe.

ML'll probably be Tai Shu though.

12. Littlegirl78

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

13. Littlegirl78

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is school doctor uncle???

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl, you are so late to the game. Try reading this whole thread

15. Littlegirl78

Reading List:
    Link
    If i read it I would know too much. I don't want this

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t worry, not much is spoiled anyway

17. Littlegirl78

Reading List:
    Link
    For real!!!
    Thanks

18. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... mostly because until the latest chapter the guy is still a massive ????

Oh, uncle got a cute loli (that is actually a primordial giant, similar (?) to himself) suitor that pesters him to breed, tho. Also Sang Liang (silver haired man) is probably asexual or gay. A rumour about Ningshu having an affair with uncle is also spread (because for in-novel bystanders she seemed to get away with a lot, while readers know Ningshu fought tooth and nail and still getting short end of the stick).

Li Wen escaped from the mouse/caused its army destroyed, whereabouts unknown. Mouse now lives in Ningshu's system space.

Latest chapters 'Li Ren' (a humanoid treasure who copied Ningshu's face and memory, now a tasker) is around again. Ningshu raised/collected many children/hanger on/yanderes all over the place.

Ivivivi, Poor_Hero and kiara8 like this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Li Wen the Emperor brother? Is Li Ren related to Li Wen?

20. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Wen yes emperor brother

Li Ren unrelated, he was a golden baby from a golden soul flower (...think thumbelina) that Ningshu found cultivated by a ghost in her reincarnation world (afterlife?) (Ningshu have 2 worlds: the (damaged) peerless martial art and a-keep-branching afterlife world). He grew up and turned out to be super not cute/yandere/demands Ningshu acknowledge him as husband.

kiara8 and Poor_Hero like this.